+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hello, i checked ecas today and have received oath invite for ceremony on 16th December
So happy to share... i finally get my oath invite after 12 months 5 days of application.. Its on 16th Dec at 9.30 am..

Thank you to all who helped me n supported me in this journey.. Great feeling to see point no 5 on eCas finally... my umpteen calls to CIC has paid off my letters to MPs, immigration minister, IRCC... all confusion on whats happening to my file has finally come to an end..

Please update my status on the spreadsheet

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
So happy to share... i finally get my oath invite after 12 months 5 days of application.. Its on 16th Dec at 9.30 am..

Thank you to all who helped me n supported me in this journey.. Great feeling to see point no 5 on eCas finally... my umpteen calls to CIC has paid off my letters to MPs, immigration minister, IRCC... all confusion on whats happening to my file has finally come to an end..

Congratulations....

rosty2

Jul 5, 2012
Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 8th 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
Oct 25th
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
March 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
March 4th 2013
Passport Req..
April 4th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17th 2013
LANDED..........
April 21st 2013
Is there anyone applied in April or May and still waiting for his oath invetation
yup I am still waiting and it is so frustrating, as I need to travel in January. I applied in May.

Seeeeean

Mar 10, 2017

SAME HERE!!! We are same date and time!!!! See you there!

Reactions: Shweta.iyer

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
There are many ceremonies lined up in Scarborough.. am sure many would get through their wait times.. All the best to all

My file was transferred to St claire for 9 months and then transferred back to scarborough two weeks back and hence got an invite.. not sure whats the reason of transfer to St claire thn scarborough..

Also do use the webforms for people waiting more than 6-8 months to see if u get an update

Reactions: Weltmeister

Weltmeister

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017

Congrats, that's great news! :)

Weltmeister

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
There are many ceremonies lined up in Scarborough.. am sure many would get through their wait times.. All the best to all

My file was transferred to St claire for 9 months and then transferred back to scarborough two weeks back and hence got an invite.. not sure whats the reason of transfer to St claire thn scarborough..

Also do use the webforms for people waiting more than 6-8 months to see if u get an update
I agree with Shweta. Please use ATIP and webform.

k33g

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017

Sheet updated. Congrats bro! Finally!!!