Applied from Ajax - Nov 25
AOR - Dec13
In process - Jan 04
Test invite - Jan 24
Test date - Feb 10
Decision Made - Feb 10
Oath Invite - ??
Oath Ceremony- ??
Is Scarborough the nearest case processing center to Durham ?

danny_princy

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Hello everyone

i called yesterday cic to complain about just one person received oath for family application.
So, what is the meaning of family application

the guy on line said let me send inquiry with request if they can call remaining people on same
ceremony and luckily its work i just received email for me and my daughter ecase not updated yet.

the main thing is my wife called last week when they send the inquiry first time she said we are ready to take oath anywhere in Ontario

that's why they gave us downtown Toronto ceremony 90KM from my place.

well i am happy best of luck rest of guy specially shweta.iyer

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hello everyone

i called yesterday cic to complain about just one person received oath for family application.

the guy on line said let me send inquiry with request if they can call remaining people on same
ceremony and luckily its work i just received email for me and my daughter ecase not updated yet.

the main thing is my wife called last week when they send the inquiry first time she said we are ready to take oath anywhere in Ontario

Oh wow Danny.... i am sending a letter today.. and also calling them to let them know... thanks for the update :) and congrats

Reactions: Weltmeister

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
The room at Scarborough CIC usually have 100 people for oath at any one time.
(That's if ALL invited show up, sometimes some applicants don't show up for whatever reasons). But 100 is normal.

Weltmeister

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
Hello everyone

This is crazy...so only when you called they gave you the oath letter....let's say you did not call for next 6 months they would have just let your application remain!!!!!

Anvatrix

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Not me :( I am still hoping for Nov 15th as it's still 2 weeks away. There's no chance for any of us to receive for 2nd or 8th.
I hope you will get the invitation soon! Let's hope for the best and prepare ourselves for the worst :) - knowing that March applicants get invitations only now. Looks like we will be invited somewhere around January/February 2018.

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yea i just called CIC and they told me i have not completed 12 months yet so ideally they cannot do anything... just wait and watch.. i told her there is no way i will get an oath invite before my one year is completed.. but she kept on sayin call me after the one year mark finishes..