+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
If you do not need PR card for travelling purpose, you dont need to apply for new one while waiting for Oath. At Oath, just submit your expired PR cards to the officer. Please not your PR status does not expire with or depends on expiry date of PR card! Hopefully you will get oath date soon!
Yes thats y i am waiting for my oath since i dont see a travel anytime soon.. but its tricky to be with no travel documents..

Reactions: irfan777

silentcoco

May 24, 2017
Received Oath Letter this morning, just 2 weeks after my test at the Scarborough office. Finally some movement here. Hope more of you would get the Oath Letter soon.

Looking back, glad I decided not to submit the PR renewal application.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weltmeister

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hellllllllo,

Got my oath for Nov 2.
3 months after DM. So relieved.
I have to pull back my PR Renewal papers.....
ha so koool... i checked mine.. nothing as of now.. Dont know when are they gonna call me for an oath.. its been 11 months after application and 9 months after test and DM..

Weltmeister

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
Received Oath Letter this morning, just 2 weeks after my test at the Scarborough office. Finally some movement here. Hope more of you would get the Oath Letter soon.

Looking back, glad I decided not to submit the PR renewal application.
Congratulations. It looks like they are trying to clear all March applicants right now.