+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

whammy2008

Star Member
Sep 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
finally got my oath invite... DM on May 26..

We sent you a notice on September 11, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 25, 2017 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
finally got my oath invite... DM on May 26..

We sent you a notice on September 11, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 25, 2017 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
congratulation...

There is no ceremony in Scarborough office on 25 September. Also, in Toronto there is 2 Ceremonies on 25 September but no one is held at 8:30 am. Mississauga office does not show any ceremony on 25 September. Do you know which place you go for ceremony

whammy2008

Star Member
Sep 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulation...

There is no ceremony in Scarborough office on 25 September. Also, in Toronto there is 2 Ceremonies on 25 September but no one is held at 8:30 am. Mississauga office does not show any ceremony on 25 September. Do you know which place you go for ceremony
not seen letter yet.. probs should get it tomorrow/Thursday... should be able to update then..

heszak

Mar 11, 2017
I took my test in June and been asked for the translation of my passport stamps.I've travalled out of the country a couple of time. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the Scarborough office to made the decision considering my situation? How long it usually takes for this office to make a decision for those who have gone out of the country a couple of times, any experience?

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
I took my test in June and been asked for the translation of my passport stamps.I've travalled out of the country a couple of time. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the Scarborough office to made the decision considering my situation? How long it usually takes for this office to make a decision for those who have gone out of the country a couple of times, any experience?
does your online status have changed to decision made or not

whammy2008

Star Member
Sep 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulation...

So ceremony is @ Koerner Hall, Toronto and is at 10:30

letter says

8:30 --> Registration
9:15 --> Roundtable discussions
10:30 --> Citizenship ceremony
11:30 --> Reception

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am april applicant , DM on last week of june 2017. I am waiting for the OATH since then. When i may have the oath ? I did not go outside of the country since then. Application is pretty straight forward.

superwater

Mar 8, 2017
Hi, I am april applicant , DM on last week of june 2017. I am waiting for the OATH since then. When i may have the oath ? I did not go outside of the country since then. Application is pretty straight forward.
I would think it's all about TOTAL wait time, and not so much about when you got the DM. Given you applied in April and location is Scarborough, you should aim to hear back by December 2017 re: Oath. That way, you won't be disappointed.

superwater

Mar 8, 2017
Hi all, I just got off the phone with CIC and she told me that 'Decision Made' just means they have EVERYTHING to make a decision and that a decision has not been made. If a decision has been made you would be notified, otherwise NO decision is made even if it effn says 'Decision Made'. Maybe CIC should do an English test themselves! lol

Reactions: Joshua1