+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

hotguy

Jul 17, 2017
Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 13, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 17, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on April 7, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on April 20, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 11, 2017 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
Still Waiting for Oath Notice.......

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 13, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 17, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on April 7, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on April 20, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 11, 2017 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
Still Waiting for Oath Notice.......
I am still waiting... gave my test on feb 10th and yet no response.. they say my decision is finalized and waiting for scheduling of oath.. still waiting.. i will complete one year in november so hopefully till then i get my oath

cutechamp

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I am still waiting... gave my test on feb 10th and yet no response.. they say my decision is finalized and waiting for scheduling of oath.. still waiting.. i will complete one year in november so hopefully till then i get my oath
I wonder how long scarborough takes to send oath. Other March applicants have their oaths sent out already for september 12. I've given up on checking . It's whatever .

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
yeaaa seee.. so
I wonder how long scarborough takes to send oath. Other March applicants have their oaths sent out already for september 12. I've given up on checking . It's whatever .
wierd.. i am november applicant and still waiting with no issue on my file.. jus dont understand these cic folks and their procedure they follow

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea which timeline people are getting the OATH invitation in Scarborough? Any intel will be appreciated.

danny_princy

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
It's random depend on luck. even many 2017 applicant also done with process and 2016 may , june july applicant are waiting..................

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's random depend on luck. even many 2017 applicant also done with process and 2016 may , june july applicant are waiting..................
yest i called cic and they told me i am well within the processing timelines and will be done before the date of my application.. i was like WOW thanks a lot for considering.. as u said its some random stuff

Lucky10

Mar 25, 2017
heszak,
The lady during the interview told it will 2-4 months. When I called cic after two months they said my file is transferred to St Clair. From there I received letter for oath.

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
heszak,
The lady during the interview told it will 2-4 months. When I called cic after two months they said my file is transferred to St Clair. From there I received letter for oath.
ohh some relief... my file is transferrd to St clair as well.. and i gave my test in feb.. so hopefully there is some respite