Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
can we request to take oath in missisauga? I know last time when missisauga did not have full time judge they were taking oath in scarborough! so unfair!
I don’t think Mississauga like to share.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
I don't think we can decide where to take the oath. I would go to Calgary or Edmonton lol
but I came to know from a friend that his cousin took test in Scarborough but was asked to come to New Market for Oath ceremony. this was the first case I heard having different locations for test and oath.

Reactions: salimnw

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
but I came to know from a friend that his cousin took test in Scarborough but was asked to come to New Market for Oath ceremony. this was the first case I heard having different locations for test and oath.
That's been happening recently because of how overloaded GTA CPCs are. Your test and oath could be at different locations. But, AFAIK, we do not get to choose where it is.

Reactions: salimnw

Brampton1

Oct 1, 2015
Please reply guys if you know about it.

My 4 family members applied individually for citizenship and all of them got test invite and oath in Mississauga office. Only me got test invite in Scarborough office on 9th Jan which I passed.
Why I got test in Scarborough though my address is in Brampton? And should I expect Oath in Scarborough or Mississauga?

Thanks in advance

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
ARE THE OATH CEREMONIES ON WEEKDAYS OR USUALLY ON THE WEEKENDS OR IT DOES NOT MATTER?

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
I wish they send Scarborough candidates to Missisauga, in the past Missisauga was much slower but things changed and now August people in Missisisauga already got oath invite while Scarborough people still waiting

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
I wish they send Scarborough candidates to Missisauga, in the past Missisauga was much slower but things changed and now August people in Missisisauga already got oath invite while Scarborough people still waiting
seriously.. i wish the same too.. not just mississauga.. any office.. :) i am fine to drive anywhere