04-02-2015
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
LANDED..........
30-05-2015
this is not affecting your decision made for sure
DM is by local office. This being government, and all governments are similar in a sense, there would be a different escalation matrix for each decision if something is flagged. So, I would assume that if there is a single flag, every time a decision is required, the person processing it will raise the file to the higher authority. No body will put their skin in the game. Financial matters are important part of a clean file.

alternatestar

Mar 26, 2019
DM is by local office. This being government, and all governments are similar in a sense, there would be a different escalation matrix for each decision if something is flagged. So, I would assume that if there is a single flag, every time a decision is required, the person processing it will raise the file to the higher authority. No body will put their skin in the game. Financial matters are important part of a clean file.
I get what you’re saying. That’s what I’m afraid of. Is re-assessment a flag though?

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I get what you’re saying. That’s what I’m afraid of. Is re-assessment a flag though?
Reassessment just means CRA doesn’t agree with your filing , and if you don’t agree you can also file for further adjustment, doesn’t have any positive/negative implications

alternatestar

Mar 26, 2019
Reassessment just means CRA doesn’t agree with your filing , and if you don’t agree you can also file for further adjustment, doesn’t have any positive/negative implications
I hope so.
I’m worried because it’s been 2 weeks since the exam and my file is still in process. Couldn’t help but think it’s related timing wise. My CRA re-assessment is not done yet, you see.

alternatestar

Mar 26, 2019
It took me more than 2 months from test to DM
Did you ever find out why the delay? The IRCC agent on the phone told me that my exam result is not entered yet.

By the way, the person who did our interview, is she/he the same person who handles our whole application?

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Did you ever find out why the delay? The IRCC agent on the phone told me that my exam result is not entered yet.

By the way, the person who did our interview, is she/he the same person who handles our whole application?
I got finger print request after my test

kalikamlai

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Not necessarily the same person ! I suggest you to request GCMS notes through ATIP. it says each and every steps of your application and the current status. go to https://atip-aiprp.tbs-sct.gc.ca/
sent a request for GCMS notes . It takes 30 days but gives status details of your application

Reactions: alternatestar

Joy in Canada

Apr 2, 2019
Did you ask them if the background check is done yet?
I called them three weeks ago, they looked into the system and was reading aloud that Background check is complete, Test is written and then
they sent a letter to them for follow up,
Calling them two weeks later, they confirmed they have received a reply that I have to wait. Maybe it is a general Letter.