+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
27 Nov 2017 My application was received.

04 April 2018 I did the test - Decision Made got updated a few days later

17 August 2018 Received an email about the ceremony date

10 Sept 2018 - Ceremony Date

Btw I don't know if a mail has been sent to me, because ever since I started the citizenship application I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY MAIL, even though the address of course is correct. That didn't bother me because I kept receiving emails, but it might be useful for someone to know this info
Please share for the completion of spread sheet

App. Type
Physical Presence Days
App. Sent date
AOR
In Process ecas
Test Invite letter/ecas date
DM date

Reactions: iwodamiorie

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
So the people taking the tests these days are getting their oaths the next morning? ... what about those waiting for months? lol ... what kind of a queue is this ?
Anyone from November got their oaths already?
Me and few folks had the same experience.

On Thursday, I had my Test and at the interview they told me if I can join the next day for the Oath ceremony, which was yesterday.

I have been dealing with CIC for the past few years and to this day, I have no idea how the system and processes are set to work at this organization. :)

Anyhow, the application completed and I totally enjoyed the Oath ceremony.

Everyone whoever is waiting your test/oath , stay tight ... the wait is almost over! :)

Best of luck everyone!

Here is my timeline:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received by CIC: October 16, 2017
AOR: October 30, 2017
In Process: December 2, 2017
Test Invite: July 31, 2018
Test: August 16, 2018 (Scarborough)
Oath: August 17, 2018 (Scarborough)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasha1989

Mar 20, 2018
Hello all,

Finally it’s happening! I got an invitation via email yesterday Friday Aug 17 for the Oath on Friday Sept. 7 in Mississauga Office

My app. was recieved 30 Nov 2017
I had the test Mar 15 in Scar., and the DM same day as stated on the invitation.

All the best for you all. Hopefully soon all will get their Oath

I suppose to travel the week following the oath so wish me luck to get the passpost on time so I can attend a family wedding

Long wait but worth it! :)

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Hello all,

Finally it’s happening! I got an invitation via email yesterday Friday Aug 17 for the Oath on Friday Sept. 7 in Mississauga Office

I had the test Mar 15 in Scar., and the DM same day as stated on the invitation.

I suppose to travel the week following the oath so wish me luck to get the passpost on time so I can attend a family wedding

I am November 17 and still waiting!!! I don't understand the queue!
Anyway, congratulations

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Me and few folks had the same experience.

On Thursday, I had my Test and at the interview they told me if I can join the next day for the Oath ceremony, which was yesterday.

I have been dealing with CIC for the past few years and to this day, I have no idea how the system and processes are set to work at this organization. :)

Anyhow, the application completed and I totally enjoyed the Oath ceremony.

Everyone whoever is waiting your test/oath , stay tight ... the wait is almost over! :)

Best of luck everyone!

Here is my timeline:
Received by CIC: October 16, 2017
AOR: October 30, 2017
In Process: December 2, 2017
Test Invite: July 31, 2018
Test: August 16, 2018 (Scarborough)
Oath: August 17, 2018 (Scarborough)
Congrats, added you to the Oct sheet. Can you share your
App. Type
Physical Presence Days
App. Sent

Reactions: rajmalhotra7

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hello all,

Congrats, updated the sheet