+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
Probably coming from Mississauga office so it’s take a while LOL.
What?! Miss office began to take care of Scar applications again? My application was originally assigned to Miss (I have confirmed by ordering notes and it says application was transferred to scar from miss as workload share agreement). My test was also done in Scar. just waiting for oath now and it’s gonna be transferred back to Miss again?!

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
What?! Miss office began to take care of Scar applications again? My application was originally assigned to Miss (I have confirmed by ordering notes and it says application was transferred to scar from miss as workload share agreement). My test was also done in Scar. just waiting for oath now and it’s gonna be transferred back to Miss again?!
I notice lots of Scarborough applicants been getting Oath Invite from Mississauga even though they did test in Scarborough including myself.

klakhany

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
AOR Received.
April 2012
Med's Request
January 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1 2013
LANDED..........
June 8 2013
Just received an email for oath on Aug 15, 9am. Have a great weekend everybody!
Congrats!!
and congratulations to everyone who got their oath invites this week.
I saw some Oct 25-27th applicants getting oath invites this week. Hopefully mine will come through next week.

Reactions: SSB1992 and qjzhou

Faimalik

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Nothing from my side again this week.. I m September applicant .. passed test at Scarborough office and still waiting for oath. I was reading that many October applicants received their oath invites. Congratulations to all of them but it’s quite frustrating at the same time

Reactions: SSB1992

artaka

Jul 21, 2018
Hi I am a silent member in this forum. Got the oath invite via email.
Here is my timeline.
Application received: Oct 23
Test date : March 3
DM :March 4
Oath invite: July 20
Ceremony date: Aug 15

Oath cermocer in Mississauga.

Thanks.
You are so lucky, I did the test just 3 days after you (but there was a problem with my passport/missed one of the days of my travel outside of Canada...fixed that and sent all at March 10), and I have "Decision Made" on my status, but still no letter of Oath Invitation. It looks like Scarborough Office is sleeping lol we all are going to Mississauga office. Currently waiting for the letter more than 4 months. :(:(:( My PR is expired too, cant travel outside of the country. I sent my application on Oct 18, 2017 (right after the law of 4 years present changed to 3 years)...

Sunapr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14,2012
AOR Received.
Sep 5,2012
Med's Request
Jan 3,2013
Med's Done....
Jan 21,2013
Passport Req..
March 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 10,2013
LANDED..........
May 10,2013
That's what happening with my application too. I ordered the notes and see the same thing, so your app will probably be transferred back to Miss again...Maybe not, We shall see.

Reactions: ecstrom

artaka

Jul 21, 2018
Just got oath invite email 20 mins ago.
Test was on May 11 in Scarborough.
Oath is on Aug 16 in Mississauga.
Live in Downtown Toronto
Lucky you man, we did the test more than 2 months before you did, got the DM as status, but still no letter of oath invitation. I was looking at the google excel spreadsheet. The max number from DM to Oath is 151 days. I am at 126 ahaha almost breaking the record for the October 2017:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

SSB1992

Apr 1, 2018
Lucky you man, we did the test more than 2 months before you did, got the DM as status, but still no letter of oath invitation. I was looking at the google excel spreadsheet. The max number from DM to Oath is 151 days. I am at 126 ahaha almost breaking the record for the October 2017:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I am at 140 days! Don’t worry we are all waiting patiently . What was your application date?