Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
Just wondering any May applicants here - I am still waiting for oath.
Applied May 2017 - Test on May 1st, 2018. DM - In process.
Still waiting for Oath.
Did you try to contact CIC? You passed 12 Months processing time, should use Call center/ Web form to get some info.

Reactions: SpiceIsland

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Still waiting for Oath.
Try contacting them through webform you will get more information about your application than if you called them.

sam7861

Jul 4, 2018
Did you try to contact CIC? You passed 12 Months processing time, should use Call center/ Web form to get some info.
Yes I contacted them a couple of times. I get the standard reply "We have verified your request and forwarded it to the office" or everything looks good on your file blah blah. So frustrating.

sam7861

Jul 4, 2018
Try contacting them through webform you will get more information about your application than if you called them.
I used webform as well but they give me the standard reply that everything is good and they have forwarded my request to the processing office.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I used webform as well but they give me the standard reply that everything is good and they have forwarded my request to the processing office.
Did they tell you if your application is still at Scarborough office

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Do a webform inquiry again and tell them it’s been 14 months since you send your application and how much months after DM and you haven’t had any information an your application and you are worried since it’s past 12 months processing time.

Reactions: sam7861

Osama912

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Guys
Any feedback from any one whose status changed to In process again after many months as DM?
Please keep posting

ferrry

Jun 20, 2018
Guys
Any feedback from any one whose status changed to In process again after many months as DM?
Please keep posting
I called to CIC yesterday and and I asked about my case ( I'm still in process from March till now)
he told me only for clarification so I don't know what but I think for BGC (maybe).

bslk

Jun 7, 2018
Still waiting for Oath.
The same thing, still waiting. I applied in May 2017, test was in January,
I called cic and got the answer "no anything is needed, just wait".

Reactions: sam7861

sam7861

Jul 4, 2018
I called to CIC yesterday and and I asked about my case ( I'm still in process from March till now)
he told me only for clarification so I don't know what but I think for BGC (maybe).
How did you get hold of them ? I have called numerous time and I get the same msg "Due to high number..."

sam7861

Jul 4, 2018
Do a webform inquiry again and tell them it’s been 14 months since you send your application and how much months after DM and you haven’t had any information an your application and you are worried since it’s past 12 months processing time.
Okay. I will contact them again. Thanks for the feedback and suggestion :)

mobaid1

Mar 6, 2018
Anyone know if they allow your children to attend the oath ceremony with you? I have a 5 year and a 5 month old that I have to bring with me since my wife and I both are taking oath. So far I've heard they're allowed to be with us but if they make any noise they will ask us to leave the hall.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Anyone know if they allow your children to attend the oath ceremony with you? I have a 5 year and a 5 month old that I have to bring with me since my wife and I both are taking oath. So far I've heard they're allowed to be with us but if they make any noise they will ask us to leave the hall.
Take a friend or family member along that they child is comfortable staying with in the hall if needed.

camansooeb

Jun 25, 2018

Hello

That's correct, I called IRCC yesterday to discuss this point. I talked to a very polite and helpful officer . She put me on hold to validate with a senior officer and here is what I understood :

- They will accommodate for your children to be with you (even if already Canadian). Your children will need to sit on your lap. However you will be at risk should they miss behave and may be asked to leave. Her recommendation was that we plan for a friend/family to attend who can leave with the kids if required.

I am in the same situation and plan on having a baby sitter for this two hours.

Thanks

Reactions: emamabd

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
That's correct, I called IRCC yesterday to discuss this point. I talked to a very polite and helpful officer . She put me on hold to validate with a senior officer and here is what I understood :

- They will accommodate for your children to be with you (even if already Canadian). Your children will need to sit on your lap. However you will be at risk should they miss behave and may be asked to leave. Her recommendation was that we plan for a friend/family to attend who can leave with the kids if required.

I am in the same situation and plan on having a baby sitter for this two hours.

Thanks
Thanks for sharing this info!

So if the child mis-behaves, that means "no Oath" for the parent? :oops: Omg..