Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I know they are working hard but they need to agonize themselves a little better,look at Mississauga office it’s working out great they make sure they give Invite before anything expire so they don’t have to go over and do security clearance again they really need to take a page from Mississauga IRRC.

A.H.A

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Guys , someone people see there is update for oath ceremony to Scarborough but I don’t see it , refreshed and cleared the browser, still it shows last cermoney until April 28. Is it me only or anyone else had the same issue

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Guys , someone people see there is update for oath ceremony to Scarborough but I don’t see it , refreshed and cleared the browser, still it shows last cermoney until April 28. Is it me only or anyone else had the same issue
You're not alone. Just use a different web browser (do not copy and paste the link from Chrome).

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
I believe it’s the same judge that I had on 21st. He was mentioning the same. He was praising all of his colleagues by stating that they had processed 5000 application before Christmas last year in about a month. My thinking they are calculating Mississauga as well. Otherwise the pace and the interval in which Scarborough does oath it will not be 5000 in one year I think.

And the same judge does the oath for Mississauga as he mistakenly mentioned Mississauga in stead of Scarborough several times during his prep talks.
Scarborough does well over 10,000 in a year, Mississauga a bit more.

donald duck

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Any news Jaay? It has been 6 months since DM for me. I called them and I was told that my file is being transferred to Mississauga. Not yet there. I do not know whether it is good or bad. I hope they do not take few months to open the transferred files. Looks it will take full 12 months for me.

Last edited:

Osama912

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Any news Jaay? It has been 6 months since DM for me. I called them and I was told that my file is being transferred to Mississauga. Not yet there. I do not know whether it is good or bad. I hope they do not take few months to open the transferred files. Looks it will take full 12 months for me.
Are u living in Mississauga?
I live in Mississauga but they transfered my file to scharbroug.
So I did the test on Feb 5 at schabrough...DM in Feb 6 ..still waiting

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
I guess this is a good sign. lets hope for something positive.

Jaay

Dec 28, 2017
Interesting. No news at my side. As you said, I believe it will be taking full 12 month, I even hope not more!! This is ridiculous and i can't justify the delay.

How did you get informed that your file is being transferred? Did you ask for it?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Wow, some have been waiting 6 months since Decision made and yet someone claims Scarborough guys are working hard!!

Today marks my 3 months since DM :(

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Wow, some have been waiting 6 months since Decision made and yet someone claims Scarborough guys are working hard!!

Today marks my 3 months since DM :(
Yesterday marks my 5 months but heck yes there’s people waiting longer than me.

I know it doesn't help, but in majority of the cases that receive delayed test invites, their oaths are scheduled much faster. Meaning we all will be getting our oaths scheduled around the same time, even if your test is 2 months after someone who applied around the same time as you.

To support this claim, please see the following 4 September applicants processed at Scarborough. Tests were conducted from Jan to even as late as April, but all of them got scheduled for Oath at the same time.

Hope you get your invite soon!

True, I have a couple of friend's whose applications were delayed and towards the 12 month end, Scarborough office was working frantically to ensure they find them Oath appointment. One of them was even called to schedule his appointment.
They are very serious about the 12 month target.