not yet , still waiting for it .

timeline :

Application : July/2012
Discover Canada : August/2012
In Process : December/2012
Transfer to local : February/2013
Test : September/2013
Oath : Pending...

Good luck to everyone whose oath invitation is pending ....

DenisG

Nov 6, 2013
I hope you get your letter soon.

I did my test in Oct in Scarborogh and waiting for oath.

Keep the groupn posted when you get the inivitation for oath.

Mr.Brightside

Nov 19, 2013
My timeline is as follows:

1] We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 30, 2012.

2] We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 30, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3] We started processing your application on July 18, 2013.

4] We sent you a notice on September 17, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 1, 2013 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Waiting for the oath.

dong_dong

Nov 21, 2013
I also took test on Sept 25th in Scarborough. Just received oath letter for Dec 10th ceremony, but online status hasn't changed yet. Thank you for the timeline reference of this forum! Wish everyone good luck!

riverwest

Oct 29, 2013
dong_dong said:
I also took test on Sept 25th in Scarborough. Just received oath letter for Dec 10th ceremony, but online status hasn't changed yet. Thank you for the timeline reference of this forum! Wish everyone good luck!
I took it at 8:30 am in the morning, sat on the last row. @_@

dong_dong

Nov 21, 2013
riverwest said:
I took it at 8:30 am in the morning, sat on the last row. @ _ @
Same time and date for me, but on the first row. I finished interview early and left before 9:30am. Your oath letter may be coming also.

riverwest

Oct 29, 2013
exact 2 months from test day to tonight . still waiting ...

someone took test in same place on Nov 1, got oath letter on Nov 22, what's going on with Scarborough CIC ?

helloimmigrationworld

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
riverwest said:
not yet , still waiting for it .

timeline :

Application : July/2012
Discover Canada : August/2012
In Process : December/2012
Transfer to local : February/2013
Test : September/2013
Oath : Pending...

Good luck to everyone whose oath invitation is pending ....

Hi,
I am a Oct 2012 Applicant. I got my test date on Dec 6th, 2013, test center is Scarborough. I am jut curious do you guys carry any birth certificate, because in the test letter it said that please bring your original birth certificate as an e.g of identity. My problem is i do not have my birth certificate here, can you guys help.What are the document did you carry with you ? It is only 9 more days to my test...thanks in advance.

riverwest

Oct 29, 2013
helloimmigrationworld said:
Hi,
I am a Oct 2012 Applicant. I got my test date on Dec 6th, 2013, test center is Scarborough. I am jut curious do you guys carry any birth certificate, because in the test letter it said that please bring your original birth certificate as an e.g of identity. My problem is i do not have my birth certificate here, can you guys help.What are the document did you carry with you ? It is only 9 more days to my test...thanks in advance.
ignore this one.

Traveler74

Star Member
Dec 22, 2007
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

Can you guys share the type of questions asked by the immigration officer on the test date? Can you also let me know if the interview with immigration officer is done after or before the test? Are there any dress code for the test date?

Thank you in advance.

Nordicgirl

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Traveler74 said:
Hi everyone!

Can you guys share the type of questions asked by the immigration officer on the test date? Can you also let me know if the interview with immigration officer is done after or before the test? Are there any dress code for the test date?

Thank you in advance.
The questions were mostly chit-chatting about daily routines, and asking about documents we brought with us. They did it before the test.
Dress code: your national costume!!! :D :D :p 8)

Just kidding, there is no dresscode, but clothing is mandatory.

Traveler74

Star Member
Dec 22, 2007
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Nordicgirl... I will make sure to at least be wearing something, because in my home country they wear almost nothing, so forget about my national costume :D