+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough-after test- no updates of Prohibition , Language , Physical presence

Sweetcandyyy

Feb 7, 2021
Hello everyone,
I competed my test in August 19 and got update to test complete after a couple days. In October, I received request letter for PP copies and I sent them via mail in October 15th.
However, I got no response or updates since the last test update. I’m wondering if this normal? Since today, it’s been 4 months and no update at all. So worried!
Does anyone knows if this normal or what can I do?

Reactions: Mus87

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Unfortunately it’s normal! I did my test in July and sent my pp copies in September. No updates since the test completion update on July 20. Scarborough office.

Sweetcandyyy

Feb 7, 2021
Unfortunately it’s normal! I did my test in July and sent my pp copies in September. No updates since the test completion update on July 20. Scarborough office.
Looks like we r on the same boat. Do u get any response when they received the PP copies via mail? How did u know if they got the mail?I only can check and it shows received by canada post tracker.

Reactions: Mus87

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Looks like we r on the same boat. Do u get any response when they received the PP copies via mail? How did u know if they got the mail?I only can check and it shows received by canada post tracker.
I replied to the email where they asked for the PP copies after I mailed the copies. They confirmed receiving the mail.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Scarborough office is processing my file too. My test was marked completed on December 22nd. Nothing else not even background check is completed yet. No pp request or fp request email. When can I expect an update?