Scanned police reports

visanews

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I have had to obtain a police report for indonesia for i worked there 2 years ago for 10 months. It was scanned to me in November 2011 but I have never received the original. Am I stuffed and have to apply again or is is worth sending it with an explanation?? My British one has come through which is the main report.

I have been trying to get through to someone in CIC to ask but to no avail. Does anyone know the easiest options to press to have a chance of getting through?

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
visanews said:
Hello, I have had to obtain a police report for indonesia for i worked there 2 years ago for 10 months. It was scanned to me in November 2011 but I have never received the original. Am I stuffed and have to apply again or is is worth sending it with an explanation?? My British one has come through which is the main report.

I have been trying to get through to someone in CIC to ask but to no avail. Does anyone know the easiest options to press to have a chance of getting through?
Read your application package.. It clearly says all police reports needs to be ORIGINAL.