+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi PCC uploaded without Translation

fedmolac

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
I have seen almost all the mandatory information is both in Arabic and English in my Saudi PCC. So I uploaded my PCC and I submitted my application to IRCC. Its been almost 10 days now, my friends are saying me I should have translated my PCC before I submitted.

Could someone please let me know, do I have to translate the PCC of Saudi Arabia. If yes what should I do now as the application is already submitted.

With this do I get rejection or ADR.

Pls suggest me.

safarizone

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
I have seen almost all the mandatory information is both in Arabic and English in my Saudi PCC. So I uploaded my PCC and I submitted my application to IRCC. Its been almost 10 days now, my friends are saying me I should have translated my PCC before I submitted.

Could someone please let me know, do I have to translate the PCC of Saudi Arabia. If yes what should I do now as the application is already submitted.

With this do I get rejection or ADR.

Pls suggest me.

Best thing to do is get it translated immediately and send it as an extra document ASAP. If the VO decides the Arabic version is not sufficient, you would probably get rejected immediately instead of an ADR and then have to get another ITA.

fedmolac

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Best thing to do is get it translated immediately and send it as an extra document ASAP. If the VO decides the Arabic version is not sufficient, you would probably get rejected immediately instead of an ADR and then have to get another ITA.

Could u please help me... how to sent another document.. via email or anything else.

fedmolac

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Do they consider if i send now??

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
IRCC certified or any traslator approved local government. I am attaching the govt affidavit also with the documents.
That will work if an affidavit is attached.

safarizone

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
IRCC certified or any traslator approved local government. I am attaching the govt affidavit also with the documents.
Any official translator who has a stamp and translation licence. I don't think IRCC recognizes anyone in KSA so it doesn't matter. Just had to be legit.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Any official translator who has a stamp and translation licence. I don't think IRCC recognizes anyone in KSA so it doesn't matter. Just had to be legit.
An affidavit is mandatory for translations. As per CIC.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
An affidavit is mandatory for translations. As per CIC.
No its not mandatory anymore. That was for paper based applications as CIC did not want you to send original documents (like birth certificates or marriage certificates) so would ask applicants to send certified copies instead.

For EE, color scans of originals with translations is sufficient.

safarizone

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
No its not mandatory anymore. That was for paper based applications as CIC did not want you to send original documents (like birth certificates or marriage certificates) so would ask applicants to send certified copies instead.

For EE, color scans of originals with translations is sufficient.
This worked for me.

Zainub

Feb 16, 2019
I have done the same thing. i.e. submitted the PCC without translation since the document contained all the information in English as well as in Arabic and the "no criminal record" stamp is clearly and legibly in English. I wanted to know if its still required for me to submit a certified translation through webform. I am planning to do it in a couple of days but I would just like to ask the original poster here how his experience was submitting the translation afterwards.

ayeshabegum

Jan 5, 2018
Hello there. I am in the same situation..
I uploaded Saudi pcc without translation. They sent me a mail with the same details as the first poster mentioned. I am guessing they are asking for translation for the Saudi pcc which I shall shortly upload too.
Kindly let me know who ever went through the same ordeal and was it accepted and Visa approved once this was done . Is it the translation that they need or a complete new pcc . ( I have exited from saudi and this pcc is the latest one that I took before leaving the country )

ayeshabegum

Jan 5, 2018
I have done the same thing. i.e. submitted the PCC without translation since the document contained all the information in English as well as in Arabic and the "no criminal record" stamp is clearly and legibly in English. I wanted to know if its still required for me to submit a certified translation through webform. I am planning to do it in a couple of days but I would just like to ask the original poster here how his experience was submitting the translation afterwards.
Hi . What happened with you after submitting g the translated pcc ?