+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAUDI IQAMA name mistake - applying for IMMIGRATION From Saudi Arabia

syedfasih

Oct 20, 2016
Hello All,

I am applying for Canadian immigartion from SAUDI ARABIA.
My Name in Saudi Residence card (IQAMA) Is not correct. It is not Matching in English & Arabic. As they write you name followed by your father name here in SAUDI. So the portion of My name is correctly mentioned but Father name is not matching in English & Arabic. Is there any problem with this.

2) Due to the above said reason i am not able to open a bank account in SAUDI ARABAI. Can i open a Bank Account in Canada to provide my Financial Details ?

Kindly advice.

syedarsalan

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
syedfasih said:
Hello All,

I am applying for Canadian immigartion from SAUDI ARABIA.
My Name in Saudi Residence card (IQAMA) Is not correct. It is not Matching in English & Arabic. As they write you name followed by your father name here in SAUDI. So the portion of My name is correctly mentioned but Father name is not matching in English & Arabic. Is there any problem with this.

2) Due to the above said reason i am not able to open a bank account in SAUDI ARABAI. Can i open a Bank Account in Canada to provide my Financial Details ?

Kindly advice.
Without bank account how would you provide proof of funds? whats is your CRS?

syedfasih

Oct 20, 2016
I have not yet applied. I will apply in a couple of days. Getting things ready for that in advance.
Bank account is a problem. :(

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
You can't open a Canadian bank account - you need to open one in the country you reside.

You'll need to have funds in your bank account for 6 months before you can create an EE profile, so you'll be able to create an EE profile in May 2017, providing you have the correct number of funds for family members. 1 person - CA$12,000+ 2 persons - CA$15,500+.... etc

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
kryt0n said:
You can't open a Canadian bank account - you need to open one in the country you reside.

You'll need to have funds in your bank account for 6 months before you can create an EE profile, so you'll be able to create an EE profile in May 2017, providing you have the correct number of funds for family members. 1 person - CA$12,000+ 2 persons - CA$15,500+.... etc
cant he use homecountry bank account if he is residing outside his country of passport

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
syedfasih said:
I have not yet applied. I will apply in a couple of days. Getting things ready for that in advance.
by applying you mean .. you would be creating a Express entry profile??

syedarsalan

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
syedfasih said:
You can use your home country account btw to show proof of funds.

syedfasih

Oct 20, 2016
Yea Applying i mean EE Profile creation.

If i have an account in my Home Country can i use that for providing proof ?
Also i have not placed the required amount in that account. Can i place the required amount now & create an EE Profile ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Almost everyone here only has accounts in their home country.

If you get an ITA, CIC will want to see proof that you have had the minimum funds required for 6+ months. So, you can't really create an EE profile until 6 months have passed since your account was opened with the right amount of money.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
syedfasih said:
Yea Applying i mean EE Profile creation.

If i have an account in my Home Country can i use that for providing proof ?
Also i have not placed the required amount in that account. Can i place the required amount now & create an EE Profile ?
Create the account and place the money who knows when you will get ita,as a rule
It should be in your account for 6 months but in case u recieve ita u might consider sending an loe

syedfasih

Oct 20, 2016
So if I am providing 2 persons - CA$15,500 amount in my bank and i am applying after 6 months - What if the amount is changed by then ? As they are changing the POF amount on yearly basis.