+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Driving License Verification

wahajlatif

Mar 13, 2019
Hi guys,

I have been living in Saudi Arabia and just moved to Canada in August 2018. I am trying to convert my DL to Ontario G license. I have already done the driving license attestation by one of the Saudi embassy agents here locally but when I went to the driverTest center so they are asking me something else. like my driving license verification letter by the Saudi Arabia and I don't know from where I can get it.

please, guys, help me to find a way for these requirements, I know submitting translated document will add only one year and then I have to wait for next 12 months to apply for G license.

Thanks,

Dec 10, 2018
Hello Wajah,

This totally irrelevant but if you don't mind i would like to know where are you originally from if you aren't a Saudi and did you process for your immigration from Saudi or elsewhere? And if so can you hare briefly how to much time it took you and what was you level of education along and work experience.

I am really sorry to be asking a completely different then your query.

wahajlatif

Mar 13, 2019
hi Siraj,

it's okay, I am from Pakistan but I use to live in Saudi Arabia and recently moved here on student visa. I have been working in Saudi Arabia as a software developer. so the problem is that I need Ontario G license in exchange for my Saudi driving license. The Test centers are asking me verification of my driving license from Saudi Arabia but as I am not a Saudi national so I don't know what to do in order to verify it by the embassy or from Saudi Arabia because they have a very hard process for foreigners in Saudi Arabia. I am wondering that there would be a way to verify it from Canada

I have two options at the moment is that to give the translation of my license and add one year experience or get the letter of my driving experience and submit it to test center, in that case, I will be eligible to apply directly for G license instead of G2.

I would really appreciate if you can help me in this.

smalik_17

Jun 30, 2021
Hi Wahaj,

I’m new to canada and having saudi driving license. Would appreciate if you can guide me in this regards of converting my license to G license, if they are any exceptions on the basis of saudi driving license. Thanks