+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAUDI ARABIA'S APPLICATIONS....FSW CATEGORY....

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
can anybody advise, how to send pasports from saudi to CHC - london office, when the passports r kept with employer

sohailss

daniel123

Mar 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
AOR Received.
21/10/2009
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
27/10/2009
Med's Request
24/05/2012
Med's Done....
29/05/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
18/09/2012
LANDED..........
Soon...
Thank you Canadianlove. I have printed the forms and filled them out. Also, I have printed the fingerprint cards from their website. Where did you get the actual fingerprintting done. Did you just do it at home? I was told to go to a police station or some authorized place to get the fingerprintting done. This is the part I dont know.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Daniel

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Dear Daniel,

Why they ask to do it with take finger prints with a professional help is because, we might mess it up, and fbi will not be able to read out finger prints, so here is what i did

1. Printed more than 1 finger print card (i think 3 or 4)
2. Went to jarir and bough finger print ink (black)
3. Did finger prints on all 4 cards (just to make sure, one of them was readble, and that they wont come back to me saying they were unable to read them) - Now remember, read the finger print instructions carefully, it was hard to get the rolled finger prints, its hard but doable, do not put
too much ink, so that the lines and arches are not distinctive - what I did, after putting the ink from the ink pad, i took 2 finger prints on a blank piece of paper and the third one on the finger print card, that was the access ink was absorbed on the blank paper and the finger print card had the proper finger print / with visible and distinctive arches and separate micro lines in the finger print
4- i sent all of them to fbi (FedEx)
5- Received records with in 3wks time exactly (Note: i did mention that i need the results before certain date and pasted that cover letter on top of the envelop - as instructed by the fbi instructions) - They sent me back the extra finger prints card that i had sent them, and kept the one that was readable..

regards,

davidjn

Star Member
May 30, 2009
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2009
Doc's Request.
21-08-2009, Docs sent 24-10-2009
Nomination.....
File Transferred to London 25-08-2009
AOR Received.
14-12-2009, Ecas IN PROCESS on March 31st
File Transfer...
25-08-2009,
Med's Request
13-04-2011
Med's Done....
22-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
28-11-2011
Guys

I am in Dhahran applied for FSW waiting for Medical request from London.
Anyone done Medical in Eastern Province please let me know which hospital?
Also where to get PCC in Alkhobar?

Thanks
David

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohailss said:
can anybody advise, how to send pasports from saudi to CHC - london office, when the passports r kept with employer

sohailss

Hi, Sohailss

We all know that in KSA the employer is keeping the passport and giving the Iqama (Resident Permit) accept the foreigner company owners , diplomat people / employee's dependent or free visa people.

How to send the passport.
1. Talk to the sponsor and explain to him that you need the passport for embassy work in London or Canadian visa stamping in CHC London
2. If He agree to give the passport you have to submit your Iqama to him (at the same time both, Iqama and Passport they will not give to you)
3. With all passport (all family members) and updated information form, self addressed envelop together send by any courier service to CHC London
4. You have to paste the red sticker on the envelop.
5. Return of the passport after visa stamp may take 6-8 weeks, so you better to explain to your employer before sending to London. May some time employer will think that you are going to end the job immediately so it is good to ensure him that you will complete the contract period or you will land and come back etc..
6. When it will be back after Visa stamp the Canadian Embassy will send to you by Aramex, so make sure to write your mobile number on return address

Hope it will help you

Good luck

HMISABPK

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
Hello Guys,

I am applying from Riyadh under NOC 1111 , I have a question regarding IQAMA,

My profession in Iqama in " Sales agent" , of course as you know most of people here have a diiferent Iqama profession than their real job.

As I have to translate both of Iqama and initial entry visa to proof my application elegibility to be pricessed in London visa office, how can i explain the difference between my Iqama profession and my actual job here ?

Shall i explain that in the cover letter or simply ignore ?

Please share your experience.

Thanks,
Moataz

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear Eissa

There is no issue what ur profession on Iqama is, just translate it in english and send it. VO will check only experience letter and refrences, not ur iqama.

By the way as far as I know NOC 1111 is no more in list......how come u r applying in this category.

FMA

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
fma said:
Dear Eissa

There is no issue what ur profession on Iqama is, just translate it in english and send it. VO will check only experience letter and refrences, not ur iqama.

By the way as far as I know NOC 1111 is no more in list......how come u r applying in this category.

FMA
Thanks fms ,I applied already on 16 April and got the AOR before they take my occupation off the list , so i will be treated as per the rules in effect on the time of my application , now i am preparing my full application to London visa office.

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
MoatazEissa said:
Thanks fms ,I applied already on 16 April and got the AOR before they take my occupation off the list , so i will be treated as per the rules in effect on the time of my application , now i am preparing my full application to London visa office.
I will translate my Iqama and will not comment on the cover letter about the different profession.

I hope it will not create any problem :)

Thanks FMA

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
ya u should not, nothing to do with ur profession on ur iqama, i have gone thru same process from saudi arabia. u will get it dont worry and don't mess ur things by explaining in covering letter.

FMA

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
MoatazEissa said:
I will translate my Iqama and will not comment on the cover letter about the different profession.

I hope it will not create any problem :)

Thanks FMA
After thousands of applications from Saudi Arabia having the same problem, CHC London is already aware of this problem. Iqama are asked not as a proof for your employment, but as a proof of your residence to determine which visa office your application will be processed.

They will assess your experience and educational points based on the employment letters that you will present, and the school certificates that you will submit and not on the profession that is indicated in your iqama. Have it translated to English, submit it and stop worrying. You will be fine.

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
fma said:
ya u should not, nothing to do with ur profession on ur iqama, i have gone thru same process from saudi arabia. u will get it dont worry and don't mess ur things by explaining in covering letter.

FMA
Very logical reply , +1 for you :)

Bu the way what is your NOC ?

If you do not mind , As you have applied from KSA ,I will be asking you some questions from time to another to make sure i am on the right track.

I will submit my full application before end of Aug.

Thanks again :)

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
by the way my noc was same as urs 1111 and I got Visa will be landing in Oct.

U r most welcome to ask any quest and i will be happy if I can.

FMA

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
aspire said:
After thousands of applications from Saudi Arabia having the same problem, CHC London is already aware of this problem. Iqama are asked not as a proof for your employment, but as a proof of your residence to determine which visa office your application will be processed.

They will assess your experience and educational points based on the employment letters that you will present, and the school certificates that you will submit and not on the profession that is indicated in your iqama. Have it translated to English, submit it and stop worrying. You will be fine.
Thanks Aspire,

You Guys really cleared my worries , lets be in touch and Good Luck :)

abrargujjar

Star Member
May 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-10
Doc's Request.
10-03-10
AOR Received.
09-07-2010,
File Transfer...
all doc send 26-05-2010,in process 03-05-2011
Med's Request
DM or reject at E.case chase 13/03/2012
khanbaba said:
Dear Nimmi..
In the check list , section 4 states that " if yor live in a country different from your nationality, include a copy of your visa "
But u dont need to worry because in visa your proffession is written in arabic. which u r not gonna translate. so dont worry.
and i agree with wilson. bank statement plays a very important role in immigration process. so maintain bank account on your name f you are the main applicant.
dear

i send them exit re-entry visa copy because this is a proof that you have residence of this country.they want only that proof.
for job occupation they want letter from company where you work.
i hope you solve that problem

abrar