+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAUDI ARABIA'S APPLICATIONS....FSW CATEGORY....

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to all,

I am creating a thread will reflects all applications which are submitted and submitting from KSA. Through connected we can know the status of applications have been submitted to CHC-London. Although, I didn't applied yet but preparing the documents and hopefuly will apply in March 2010 under Noc # 1111. We can also discuss the issues what we face while gathering the documents from KSA. Seniors can guide to newbie for how to arrange documents from KSA and what are the procedures to be followed to file the application in proper way. I hope you guys you will cooperate with eachother for any sort of help to achieve the objective of this thread. Pls share your timelines as well .....Thanks.

Here is my question, is it mandatory that Job certificate to be attested from chamber of commerce?? or certificate on company letter head with offical stamp will be suffice?

Regards

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

The purpose of the attestation is to ensure that you are submitting something authentic. If you are submitting an original employment certificate ( not photocopy) on company's letter head with their seal, there is no need to attest it. If sending a photocopy, it is better to send certified copies only ( by notary or who ever authorised), so that there will not be any further querry about it. To my understanding, not seen any discussion to send certificate attested by Chamber of Commerce. In fact there is nothing wrong if you do so, except some additional expence.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx Wilson for your response. I have another question if you gone through or you know someone who passed this stage so pls advice me. I am working with my current employer without giving him transfer and I heard that CIC needs copy of Iqama. You well aware situation of JOB profession in KSA due to saudization so my question is that, could CIC ask to me why my current employer is different to my sponsered and why I didn't took transfer from my previous employer??? or they only request for Iqama to check the status of applicant??
I am working as an Accountant whereas profession on my iqama is "Tailor" it could be a problem ???

Pls advice

Regards

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Dear Nimmi,
I also applied from saudi arabia and now my case is in CHC, london. CHC, Did not ask for aqama because they never asked for the residence permit in the country. they only requested for the visa.
But u know on the visa the proffession is written and also the name of sponser.
for me i sent a copy of the visa as well as the translation of aqama with a copy of orignal. for you i will suggest to send a covering letter stating that i have changed my sponser from _______ to __________.
This is my openion. other seniors may better answer..
A. Khan

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanbaba said:
Dear Nimmi,
I also applied from saudi arabia and now my case is in CHC, london. CHC, Did not ask for aqama because they never asked for the residence permit in the country. they only requested for the visa.
But u know on the visa the proffession is written and also the name of sponser.
for me i sent a copy of the visa as well as the translation of aqama with a copy of orignal. for you i will suggest to send a covering letter stating that i have changed my sponser from _______ to __________.
This is my openion. other seniors may better answer..
A. Khan
Thanks Khanbaba for your assistance. But my situation is little different, let me explain to you in details. I came here by purchased the visa by mutual understanding with my sponsered (Kafeel) I was free to work anywhere in KSA. I came here on 6thNovember 2008 on “Tailor” visa afterward got a job in a Hospital on 20th December I just work 15 days then got another good offer from my current company and working with them since 17th January 2009 to present. I am working here as an accountant whereas profession written “Taylor” on my visa and same on iqama (Resident Permit), please advice how to manage this???

I was unemployed during 6th November 2008 to 16th January 2009 here in KSA, I do have worked 15 days in a hospital but I don't have any proof hence I don't want to mention in the background history.

Now this is very anxious for me, CIC requests if I am on work permit so I have to send copy of my visa...but things are quite different on my visa ...they may asked why you were unemployed as you were on work permit how could I manage 2 months unemployment on background history?...how could I justify above situation to CIC???please advise if you have any suggestion. Other may also comments on this situation pleaseee.

Regards

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry about your profession in the visa and iqama. CIC ask for the copy of your passport having visa of the resident country or copy of the resident permit ('iqma' in Saudi), to ensure the applicant is legally staying in that country and since when. CIC is not bothered about what is your profession written in the visa and what you are actually doing. For your job related matters, an amployer certificate is necessary. If you enquire with foreigners employed in Middle east, you will find majority of them are not doing what actual profession is entered on their visa.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Wilson for your helping advice. I want to ask one more thing from you guys I am not maintaining my bank account here in KSA coz I recieve cash salary keep little amount with me and rest transfere to my home country to my brother account. Although, I have sufficient fund in my spouse account in form of saving certificates in my home country which is enough for Proof of Funds. Although, I do have bank account here but not maintained so I m unable to show my bank statment of KSA to CHC-london. it could be a problem?

Regards

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should maintain a bank account in your name in your resident country (KSA) or in home country and I would suggest keep the funds in your account if you are the applicant. If you are satisfied with the required funds already you have in your name, it would be fine.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
You should maintain a bank account in your name in your resident country (KSA) or in home country and I would suggest keep the funds in your account if you are the applicant. If you are satisfied with the required funds already you have in your name, it would be fine.
Thanks Wilson.

Is there any relaxation to get Canada driving license if someone already having valid driving license of KSA?

Regards

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Dear Nimmi..
In the check list , section 4 states that " if yor live in a country different from your nationality, include a copy of your visa "
But u dont need to worry because in visa your proffession is written in arabic. which u r not gonna translate. so dont worry.
and i agree with wilson. bank statement plays a very important role in immigration process. so maintain bank account on your name f you are the main applicant.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The name and D.O.B are only in English in the new Saudi Driver's licence whereas the date of issue and expiry are in Higri/Arabic. All entries in the old licences are in Arabic. If you drive in Saudi, it would be easy for you to secure a Canadian licence as both countries follow similar traffic rules and use LH drive vehicles.

nimmiboy said:
Thanks Wilson.

Is there any relaxation to get Canada driving license if someone already having valid driving license of KSA?

Regards

davidjn

Star Member
May 30, 2009
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2009
Doc's Request.
21-08-2009, Docs sent 24-10-2009
Nomination.....
File Transferred to London 25-08-2009
AOR Received.
14-12-2009, Ecas IN PROCESS on March 31st
File Transfer...
25-08-2009,
Med's Request
13-04-2011
Med's Done....
22-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
28-11-2011
Guys

Im in Dhahran, applied for FSW , below is my timeline
ecas status pending review
NOC 2113
Appln send :26 June 2009
initial AOR : 21 Aug 2009
Documents sent:29 Oct 2009
second AOR :14 Dec 2009
Visa Office :London

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
@davidjn
Thats great.. means u r waiting for your medicals.. what is your ecas now?
i am in Abha. Applied under 4131.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Hello, I'm from Riyadh, see my timeline below.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
khanbaba said:
Dear Nimmi..
In the check list , section 4 states that " if yor live in a country different from your nationality, include a copy of your visa "
But u dont need to worry because in visa your proffession is written in arabic. which u r not gonna translate. so dont worry.
and i agree with wilson. bank statement plays a very important role in immigration process. so maintain bank account on your name f you are the main applicant.
All documents submitted to CIC must be translated to either English or French