+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAUDI ARABIA'S APPLICATIONS....FSW CATEGORY....

daniel123

Mar 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
AOR Received.
21/10/2009
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
27/10/2009
Med's Request
24/05/2012
Med's Done....
29/05/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
18/09/2012
LANDED..........
Soon...
Thank you for your response, hmisabpk. Unfortunately, that is not the answer I was looking for. I will note down the procedure to get the PCC from Saudi Arabia. Simply, my question is where to get fingerprinting done in Saudi Arabia for other PCC's, such as the FBI report for the USA. If you can provide any light on this matter, I will surely appreciate it.

Good wishes to you too and hope your application is a success!

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daniel123 said:
Thank you for your response, hmisabpk. Unfortunately, that is not the answer I was looking for. I will note down the procedure to get the PCC from Saudi Arabia. Simply, my question is where to get fingerprinting done in Saudi Arabia for other PCC's, such as the FBI report for the USA. If you can provide any light on this matter, I will surely appreciate it.

Regarding the other PCC's I am not sure what is the procedure but fingerprint they take in the main Public security office. About Dhahran city no idea may other can suggest.

Thank you for your good wishes.

regards

daniel123

Mar 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
AOR Received.
21/10/2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27/10/2009
Med's Request
24/05/2012
Med's Done....
29/05/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
18/09/2012
LANDED..........
Soon...
Anyone in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia can answer this question which I have raised earlier? Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
*****Finally I Got IT *****HURRY ------Hayhooooooooooo ;D

First of all Thanks to Almighty ALLAH (GOD) (الحمد الله - Al-Hamdulelah)
Secondly Thanks to all members in this forum, especially senior guys.

After submitting the initial application, it is total 1202 days long wait, tensions, worries, and struggle, is over and today finally we got back our passport with Visa.

On many occasions we were not sure what to do, whom to ask, but you guys give us the hope, confident, good opinions, excellent suggestions and right direction.

Thank you once again. 8)

We hope this struggle is not ended here it is the beginning of new hopes, news struggles, new life, new friends, new city and new country. Many dreams many expectations many worries and many, many more confusions, but we hope After Al-Mighty ALLAH (GOD)
this platform and this forum , and you guys will guide us again.

Thank you will see you in Canada If God permit (INSHALLAH)

Thank you all Guys

HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK >

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
daniel123 said:

Daniel,

Don't know if this would help you. For us Filipinos, if we want to take Philippines PCC here in Riyadh, we ask our relative in the Philippines to send the PCC application form to us here in Saudi. Then we go to our embassy here in Riyadh and affix our finger prints in the form. The consul then affix the embassy stamp in the form with the finger prints and issue a certificate that Mr. so and so.. appeared before the embassy and affix his/her finger prints, blah, blah bla... Then we send this form and the certificate back to the Philippines with photos attached and a letter addressed to the PCC issuing office authorizing a relative to file and receive the PCC in our behalf.

Try if the same procedure will do with your FBI PCC. Try to contact as well the US embassy here in KSA.

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
hmisabpk said:
*****Finally I Got IT *****HURRY ------Hayhooooooooooo ;D

First of all Thanks to Almighty ALLAH (GOD) (الحمد الله - Al-Hamdulelah)
Secondly Thanks to all members in this forum, especially senior guys.

After submitting the initial application, it is total 1202 days long wait, tensions, worries, and struggle, is over and today finally we got back our passport with Visa.

On many occasions we were not sure what to do, whom to ask, but you guys give us the hope, confident, good opinions, excellent suggestions and right direction.

Thank you once again. 8)

We hope this struggle is not ended here it is the beginning of new hopes, news struggles, new life, new friends, new city and new country. Many dreams many expectations many worries and many, many more confusions, but we hope After Al-Mighty ALLAH (GOD)
this platform and this forum , and you guys will guide us again.

Thank you will see you in Canada If God permit (INSHALLAH)

Thank you all Guys

HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK > HMISABPK >
Congratulations man...
My Allah bless u a prosperous life in canda....

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys:
I am an applicant from Saudi Arabia also....Hope we will benefit each other,,,,,

Louay

Regards,

daniel123

Mar 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
AOR Received.
21/10/2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27/10/2009
Med's Request
24/05/2012
Med's Done....
29/05/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
18/09/2012
LANDED..........
Soon...
Thanks Aspire for your info. I have tried to collect it from the US consulate, but they are not willing to help in this matter. They are only doing fingerprinting for US immigration services, not for Canadian immigration. I am trying to go to the local authorities to get fingerprinting done for the PCC for the USA.

More suggestions from anyone will be helpful.

Thanks once again.

sau2calgary

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24, 2009 ( NS)
AOR Received.
Jan 19, 2010 ( 2nd AOR)
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
awan
Passport Req..
Oct.09,2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 27,2010
LANDED..........
next yr..may or june 2011 @ calgary alberta
Louay said:
Hi guys:
I am an applicant from Saudi Arabia also....Hope we will benefit each other,,,,,

Louay

Regards,

Im from Saudi Arabia applicant too but my visa ofice is Manila..

goodluck to all

ali hussain

Mar 3, 2010
Hello to All,

I am a new bie here and planning to apply, i have alot alot of confusion regaing my profession. let me tell you from start.
i have completed my BCS in 2004 april from pakistan, and from may 2004 to november 2004 i worked in a software house in pakistan, there i have handled an inventery project alone. then in december i came to saudi arabia and in january i have joined a company here on temperary basis and worked ther from january 2005 to june 2005 as and handled two projects alone, i was managing the projects and getting specification and writing code and everything. at that time my iqama status was student , as my fathers was my sponser, then in july 2005 i transferred my iqama to a sponser company as software engineer and started working as a consultant to bank as a data center operator, at the same time i was working parallel in my previous company as a part time for almost one year because there was a project going on and i have to complete it and i worked there as a partime for an year till 2006 june. and at the same time working full time in a bank as a data center operator. i never told my sponser company that iim working some where as a part time.

my previous company has given me experience letter for 6 months fulltime and one year as a part time as software project manager.

And my current sponser where im working as a consultant to the bank has given me the experience letter as a data center operator.
now my question is that am i eligible to apply on the basis that i have worked 6 months as a full time project manager and and one year as a partime project manager... does it has any problem to cic that while i was working as a part time project manager , at the same time i was working some where else as a full time data center operator and while i was working as a full time project manager , at that time my iqama status was student. is ther any possiblity that i can apply for fsw. please get me out of this confusion

regards
ALI hussain :eek:

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanbaba said:
Congratulations man...
My Allah bless u a prosperous life in canda....

Thank you Khanbaba,
For your wishes.

May Allah Bless you and every one

Thanks

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any one applied under noc 7213 from saudia arabia please share your experience becuase I havent seen a single person who applied under noc 7213

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Dear Daniel,

I take it you are trying to get PCC from US i.e. FBI, Im also in KSA & here is what I did

1. went to FBI site, downloaded the finger print forms
2. Filled out the form
3. I used three cards for finger printing and i attached all with my finger prints, as i did not know
which ones would work.
4. I sent all the docs to the mentioned address (FedEx)
5. 3 weeks exactly, they sent me my records and the extra finger print cards those they did not need

hope this will help you,

regards,