+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAUDI ARABIA'S APPLICATIONS....FSW CATEGORY....

apache

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
04 Jun 2009
File Transfer...
09 Jun 2009
Med's Request
15 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
20 Jan, 29 Jan
Passport Req..
13 May 2010
VISA ISSUED...
21 Jun 2010
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2010
aspire said:
Just like the Dubai applicants are doing, I am also planning to meet in person all PR applicants from KSA, and discuss anything about Canada immigration. What do you think?
sounds a very good idea with me? me kainan ba? hahahah (joke)

but that really is very good. at lest we can xchange views n b aware of each other's case. kc im sure we have diff circumstances, rite?

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi niimiyboy would you like to answer my query
many thx
Hi everyone

I have a query if some one help me out I came saudia last year as my father in law doing his own business In NOC 7213 Contractors and Supervisors of Pipeifitting Trades and now I am handling his business in jeddah now in what capicaty shall I show my work expericence under noc 7213 Contractors and Supervisors of Pipeifitting Trades
here is the descripition of noc 7231

Description:
This unit group includes plumbing and other pipefitting trade contractors who own and operate their own businesses. This group also includes supervisors who supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers classified in the following unit groups: Plumbers (7251), Steamfitters, Pipefitters and Sprinkler System Installers (7252) and Gas Fitters (7253). They are employed by construction companies, mechanical, plumbing and pipefitting trade contractors and maintenance departments of industrial, commercial and manufacturing establishments

if some one tell how shall i show my work expericen becuz this is our business so what job title shall I mention in noc 7213
[/quote]

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
ali786leo said:
Hi niimiyboy would you like to answer my query
many thx
Hi everyone

I have a query if some one help me out I came saudia last year as my father in law doing his own business In NOC 7213 Contractors and Supervisors of Pipeifitting Trades and now I am handling his business in jeddah now in what capicaty shall I show my work expericence under noc 7213 Contractors and Supervisors of Pipeifitting Trades
here is the descripition of noc 7231

Description:
This unit group includes plumbing and other pipefitting trade contractors who own and operate their own businesses. This group also includes supervisors who supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers classified in the following unit groups: Plumbers (7251), Steamfitters, Pipefitters and Sprinkler System Installers (7252) and Gas Fitters (7253). They are employed by construction companies, mechanical, plumbing and pipefitting trade contractors and maintenance departments of industrial, commercial and manufacturing establishments

if some one tell how shall i show my work expericen becuz this is our business so what job title shall I mention in noc 7213
I have 2 questions first:

1. You said you worked with your father in law last year, what was your position the company owned by your father in law?

2. You said, by this time you are running the business previously managed by your father in Law. Am I right? If so, since when was that?

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi asipre

Thanks for your reply I am clearing you the question acutally I came in may 2009 in saudia arabia since that time till now I am handling his business I am working as techinal manager / Site Supervisor in my father in law company . I think I have written wrong when I post the details . I am still working with my fatherin law like he is the owner and after that I am dealing with all things in the company.

waiting for your reply

1. You said you worked with your father in law last year, what was your position the company owned by your father in law?

2. You said, by this time you are running the business previously managed by your father in Law. Am I right? If so, since when was that?
[/quote]

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
ali786leo said:
Hi asipre

Thanks for your reply I am clearing you the question acutally I came in may 2009 in saudia arabia since that time till now I am handling his business I am working as techinal manager / Site Supervisor in my father in law company . I think I have written wrong when I post the details . I am still working with my fatherin law like he is the owner and after that I am dealing with all things in the company.

waiting for your reply

You need to have minimum 1 year experience in one of the 38 listed professions to qualify for FSW Cat 1 immigration. If you have such experience then you are eligible for NOC 7213. Your father can definitely make a certificate that you are his partner/co owner of the business which in my opinion you really are.Best if you can show documents that you are signing/approving tenders to your clients.
Other senior members, please share your thoughts...

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thx aspire
for your comments yes there is no problem to make job certificate even I am getting salary all pay slips till dec 09 but u knw in saudia their is the sponspership problem my fatherinlaw is under that sponser and he is the main contracter so all he is that he can show me as a supervisor or site supervisor . it will be enough or not. regarding the tender my father in law sign the contracts because he the main person who deals and sign the tenders with the client .

You need to have minimum 1 year experience in one of the 38 listed professions to qualify for FSW Cat 1 immigration. If you have such experience then you eligible for NOC 7213. Your father can definitely make a certificate that you are his partner/co owner of the business which in my opinion you really are.Best if you can show documents that you are signing/approving tenders to your clients.
Other senior members, please share your thoughts...
[/quote]

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear guys,

I have little problem while filing the forms. My spouse surname has been changed with my name on CNIC(computer national identity card) after married whereas, her educational documents shows her previous surname. So, pls advise what to write in forms ? her current name which is mentioned on CNIC or previous one.

Pls advise

Regards

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi NIMMYBOY and other senoirs would you like to share your comments in this post of SK Is there any specific rule that we have show diploma or trade certificate to award Experience Points in skilled NOC.

Section 10.12 states
Experience can be calculated by adding up the number of weeks of full time work i.e 37.5 hours per week in one job or a total of 37.5 hours per week in more than one job, in one or more of the NOC categories

not take into account whether the applicant meets "Employment Requirement" description set forth in the NOC for the occupation (s) listed

Applicant do not need to fulfill Employment requirement in order to get work experience points in a particular NOC but as far as skilled occupations are concerned, they must be supported by some kind of diploma or trade certificate to award Experience Points. With educational background of Computer Science, you cannot calim points as Supervisor Pipe fitting which you mentioned. (This is only my personal experience and should not be assumed a definite rule)

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali786leo said:
Hi NIMMYBOY and other senoirs would you like to share your comments in this post of SK Is there any specific rule that we have show diploma or trade certificate to award Experience Points in skilled NOC.

Section 10.12 states
Experience can be calculated by adding up the number of weeks of full time work i.e 37.5 hours per week in one job or a total of 37.5 hours per week in more than one job, in one or more of the NOC categories

not take into account whether the applicant meets "Employment Requirement" description set forth in the NOC for the occupation (s) listed

Applicant do not need to fulfill Employment requirement in order to get work experience points in a particular NOC but as far as skilled occupations are concerned, they must be supported by some kind of diploma or trade certificate to award Experience Points. With educational background of Computer Science, you cannot calim points as Supervisor Pipe fitting which you mentioned. (This is only my personal experience and should not be assumed a definite rule)
As far as I know, there is no need to have relevant qualifcation to apply under FSW category but you must have relevant experience in particular NOC to which you are related. If you are working in your father in law firm after immediately your graduation arrange a letter from them that you worked there initialy as trainee 1 year. Later, promoted to Supervisor post, it may be support to your application. But this is only my personal opinion let seniors to put their comments on this.

Regrards

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nimmyboy
Thanks for your reply I came to saudia arabia in april 09 I have done my master degree from London in 2004 since that till now I am working I left UK in march 09 now I am handling all the supervison on his all sites in jeddah , yanbu, Jubail . is there any chance you can send me your mobile number so I can call you and discuss this issue .

regards

As far as I know, there is no need to have relevant qualifcation to apply under FSW category but you must have relevant experience in particular NOC to which you are related. If you are working in your father in law firm after immediately your graduation arrange a letter from them that you worked there initialy as trainee 1 year. Later, promoted to Supervisor post, it may be support to your application. But this is only my personal opinion let seniors to put their comments on this.

Regrards
[/quote]

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per the london's chklist applicant must provide their college/university transcripts original in university sealed envelop. But as we can see that same as stated at Islamabad checklist also but some of applicants from pakistan submitted attested photocopies in sealed envelop rathan than original and those are accepted as well. so pls advice could we do the same at CHC london office???

Regards

daniel123

Mar 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
AOR Received.
21/10/2009
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
27/10/2009
Med's Request
24/05/2012
Med's Done....
29/05/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
18/09/2012
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hello to everyone in this forum. I am a silent reader on this forum. I have been viewing this site for the past three years. Currently, I am residing in Saudi Arabia and my application to PR is under process. After much thought and reading about many applicants in this forum, I had decided to send my application. This is my timeline:

App Submitted : 08/2009
AOR rec: 10/2009
Requested Updated Documents: 12/09
Waiting for Medicals: ???

I am in the process for collecting PCCs from various countries. I would like to know from anyone where to get fingerprinting done in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia on any fingerprinting card, such as for FBI for USA? If anyone knows the answer, please help.

Lets all keep this forum going as it helps all the people in Saudi Arabia! Thanks.

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
i need a suggestion from you that i have applied for PR and you can see my timelines in my signature. at this stage if i get any job offer in Saudia Arabia.

Will i be able to leave the job within one year if i got the visa stamping request or send the passport to the CHC-ISB ? I have heard that employer has the passport of emplyee?

You valuable comments are required. thanks in advance

Regards,
Afaraz

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afaraz said:
i need a suggestion from you that i have applied for PR and you can see my timelines in my signature. at this stage if i get any job offer in Saudia Arabia.

Will i be able to leave the job within one year if i got the visa stamping request or send the passport to the CHC-ISB ? I have heard that employer has the passport of emplyee?

You valuable comments are required. thanks in advance

Regards,
Afaraz

،،،،،،،،السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

Dear afaraz,

Yes it is true. Your passport will be with your employer and you will have the Saudi residency permit (which is called Iqama) with you. It is depend on your contract for example your contract is 1 year you can go after completing your contract or you may go at any time on resignation which you have to submit before 30 or 60 days. Now how you will get the passport you may submit your Iqama to your sponsor and take your passport at any time but you cannot travel without re-entry which requires your sponsor permission.
If you will get Visa stamping before ending your contact may you can resign and go but you will not get any benefit from your sponsor. All depend on your contract and the condition on the contact.
If you have any query please don't hesitate to contact us in this forum. May other can also suggest.
Coming to Saudi have other benefit that you can perform umrah and Hajj too. Depend on you if good offer you may avail It, and it will not stop you to migrating to Canada.

Best wishes

HMISABPK

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daniel123 said:
Hello to everyone in this forum. I am a silent reader on this forum. I have been viewing this site for the past three years. Currently, I am residing in Saudi Arabia and my application to PR is under process. After much thought and reading about many applicants in this forum, I had decided to send my application. This is my timeline:

App Submitted : 08/2009
AOR rec: 10/2009
Requested Updated Documents: 12/09
Waiting for Medicals: ???

I am in the process for collecting PCCs from various countries. I would like to know from anyone where to get fingerprinting done in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia on any fingerprinting card, such as for FBI for USA? If anyone knows the answer, please help.

Lets all keep this forum going as it helps all the people in Saudi Arabia! Thanks.
Hi
When your Medical request will come you will receive the PCC request too. Canadian embassy will send you the Arabic letter address to Ministry of Foreign Affair asking the police clearance for you and your family each letter will be sprat for each family member above 18 years of age. That letter you need to take to any translation office or any Arabic person to fill up the information , like Your name , nationality, passport number, then you need that letter to Ministry of Foreign Affair they will charge 30 Saudi Riyal each paper to stamp of attestation that letter. Then you can take that letter to Public security Department (in Arabic it is written may be Adlat AlJenadriah) I now only in Riyadh it is behind the Court building but no idea about Dhahran if they have this service or not. This department will take your parer and fill an other form and will take your fingerprints on it, they will give you after 3-4days. You need to carry your original IQAMA (Saudi Residency permit). Same for your spouse and adult kids (above 18years age). Their car is not same like FBI but is having the same type of format.

Wish you Good luck for your application process