+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia's Applicants

Rohaan123

Mar 9, 2016
Hi Guys,

My current "job title" and "sponsor name" on my Iqama is different as compare to my actual position and company. I mean my current sponsor/company name is not listed on my Iqama and job title is also not matched, so could it be any problem if I apply under PNP? do they required translated copy of Iqama at any stage?

Thanks,

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Iqama copy is required by Embassy to verify your legal residency status in Saudi Arabia. You need to get a proper experience certificate from your employer in the Kingdom - in English - on their letter head with stamp. If Arabic get it translated.

Don't worry about your iqama and job title on visa. It will never be a problem for immigration purpose. But you can make a statement to Embassy about it and they are aware of the practice in the Middle East countries.

Regards

Wilson

Rohaan123

Mar 9, 2016
Hi Wilson,

Thanks for your reply and I know there will be no issue if the job title is not match with your current position, but I am afraid about the employer name on my Iqama since it's also not match with my current employer I am working for and they are the one who will issue the job certificate for me. Do you think it cause any problem?

Thanks,

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't think so. Your visa office review your Iqama to verify your residency status KSA. They are not going to compare the name of sponsor with your employer name. However, if you need go to nearest Chamber of Commerce and get your employment letter certified by them. They verify the signature in their system. Therefore the certificate should be signed by the responsible person. You should tell it to your boss.