+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabian PCC for Outland spousal sponsorship

jyothis890

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Hi
I’m a permanent resident and planning to sponsor my wife, currently she works in Saudi Arabia. I’m going to submit the application through online. In documents one of the requirements is Saudi Pcc, when I checked the cic website it says you don’t have submit Saudi Pcc when you initially submit the application for permanent residence, if necessary ircc will send you a facilitation letter to get Pcc from Saudi Arabia, so my question is does this apply in my case too which is spousal sponsorship. Should I upload an explanation letter in pcc(SA) section. Any thoughts?

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Hi
I’m a permanent resident and planning to sponsor my wife, currently she works in Saudi Arabia. I’m going to submit the application through online. In documents one of the requirements is Saudi Pcc, when I checked the cic website it says you don’t have submit Saudi Pcc when you initially submit the application for permanent residence, if necessary ircc will send you a facilitation letter to get Pcc from Saudi Arabia, so my question is does this apply in my case too which is spousal sponsorship. Should I upload an explanation letter in pcc(SA) section. Any thoughts?
hello yes you can get PCC without waiting for IRCC request. Its better to submit your PCC with the application.

Aqsara

Oct 8, 2019
Hi
Hello,
How did it go? If you could please answer as I've submitted my spouse application without Saudi PCC, Bcz it instructed to wait for facilitating letter from IRCC.
1. When Did you get AOR on this file- was it before Saudi PCC, or after Saudi PCC?
2. Did IRCC send a facilitating letter for Saudi PCC?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello,
How did it go? If you could please answer as I've submitted my spouse application without Saudi PCC, Bcz it instructed to wait for facilitating letter from IRCC.
1. When Did you get AOR on this file- was it before Saudi PCC, or after Saudi PCC?
2. Did IRCC send a facilitating letter for Saudi PCC?
Aqsara - wait for the request from IRCC. In this way, you will gain some months in the validity of the PCC. Cuz IRCC will take 12-16months to process your application. If youd have provided the PCC from the start, it will expire during the process of the application. And one day, 12 months later, IRCC officer will wake up and email you - sorry PCC is expired. pls send another. That will be a pain.

Wait for IRCC to ask for the PCC. It means - they are ready to see it now. So whenever you provide the PCC to IRCC, they will see it then and will never bother you again!