+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

MUZU

Sep 2, 2018
Hello,

I need some information regarding PCC

1. I received my ITA…. I should wait for the request letter from IRCC office to apply for PCC? 2. Or Is there an option to apply upfront?

3. Do I need to submit 2 PCCs? One with the request letter from canadian embassy riyad and another with the request letter from Indian embassy jeddah?

Plz let me know the procedure?!

as we have to submit the PCC for the duration of last 10 years… in whichever country we stayed for more than 6 months.::.

So I stayed in India and jeddah in the last 10 years for more than 6 months!

4. how to get the PCC for the stay in Jeddah,KSA.

4. how to get the Indian PCC for the stay (more than 6 months) in the last 10 years in India?

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Hello guys. I would like your contribution on this issue. I used to work in Saudi Arabia with MOH. I have left Saudi Arabia and I need to collect my experience letter from work for my pR processing. Can I collect the letter from the HR at the ministry in the region or my boss at work. Also, I need my paystubs from MOH, please how do I get it. Your response will be greatly appreciated especially those who are working or used to work for MOH before they moved to Canada. TIA.

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Has anyone moved recently or used cargo/movers recently since the pandemic hit? Any company names or services you recommend would be great. Looking for door to door movers for household personal effects excluding furniture and appliances. So mainly just boxes, probably around 10-15.

ba3qil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Hello everyone

just got ppr from Abu dhabi and its says to submit to Abu dhabi office . And i am in Riyadh. Its not clear how can i send my passport to Abu dhabi. Is through mail personally or through vfs in riyadh.
Anyone who have send to Abu dhabi please guide me.
Thank you and good luck everyone

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
hello
I got remed request
but Dr.Sameh (Al warood) is on vacation ,however the clinic is still entertaining the medical for immgiration as there is some other doctor on his behalf
Is it okay to get my medicals done from there?

Jul 7, 2022
I am a Canadian Citizen trying to sponsor my wife who lives in Saudi Arabia. She has some documents from Saudi Arabia that we need to submit with our application. These documents are in Arabic and would require translation. According to IRCC Guidelines, translators from outside Canada need to supply an affidavit regardless of if they are certified or not. Also, they say that it has to be a certified copy of the original document.

We have translated our documents by a certified Translator in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. This document contains an affidavit. My concern with this translated document is that the affidavit was probably not sworn in front of a notary public. Would it suffice to just get this document notarized by MOFA/Chamber of Commerce for the affidavit?

Also since we are submitting the application digitally, we can scan or take picture of the original document and send that along with the application. If we do that, would we still need a certified copy notarization from a notary public? Like would scanned documents of the original be considered original in the online application? I am also worried about the stamps in some of our documents not being translated. Do we have to re-translate just for these stamps?

We received certain instructions from the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh before and had our marriage contract attested by MOFA. Then we translated the document and had it attested by the chamber of commerce as per the Embassy's instruction. Would this suffice even though it does not contain the details about the certified copy? If this procedure to ready documents is acceptable, can we submit all our documents following this process?

tatanfc

Jul 11, 2022
Hello Guys!
Applicant for SINP Occupation in Demand
Submitted my EOI on December 25 2021
Received ITA on July 07 2022
In SINP Oasis Online Application-Part 1, my Current Country of Residence is Saudi Arabia;what should I select in residence status permanent or temporary residence, or Other
Thanks a lot

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
hello all!

My spouse (PA) received RFV letter and asked to submit passport to the nearest VAC centre, I am the secondary applicant.
I am on a visit visa here in KSA, can I submit my passport along with my spouse to VFS riyadh?

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Putting this here so somebody someday will stumble on this info and will not have to run from Pillar to post like I did, for driving license history in Jeddah and Madinah/Medina.

First of all, forget getting it in Madinah, it is just not going to happen as of the date of this post.

In Jeddah, do NOT go to Dallah Driving School like people here have done before, you WILL be sent away to Muroor (Traffic Police) Headoffice in Sahafa, Aziziyah/Mishrifah. Saving grace is that Dallah driving school is really close from Sahafa Muroor Office.

At the Muroor office, go to the services area which is on the ground floor. Straight up ignore this and go to the first floor where the "Mudeer's" office is. Go to him and tell him you want PRINT.
DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ELSE, no Taqreer mufassal/mufaddal or Bayanaat Rukhsa.
The Manager may or may not ask you for a photo of a visa. I had my COPR stamped on passport, so I showed him the photo and the original license and he wrote on a yellow post-it note in Arabic "Print license - Imran Syed" and signed it.

Take this post it note down to the ground floor services hall, find the guy sitting with a dot matrix printer and surrounded by a bunch of people. Today he was sitting in front of the entrance to the services hall.

Wait for your turn, you will get a Print out on a watermarked paper.

Take this back to the first floor for the Stamp of the Manager. He will send you here and there, eventually someone will find his stamp somewhere and stamp your paper, and then he will sign it and write the Hijri and Gregorian dates.

That's it. Be happy, Go and eat Albaik.

Dallah school staff is very overworked (relatively), so prepare to be sent away as quickly as possible. Traffic Police Department staff is courteous but very sensitive, so be persistent but extra nice and careful and they'll help you out, most likely to get rid of you.

Reactions: baig86 and Yumna