+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I doubt you could walk-in, i would assume you'd need to make an appointment because there is very specific paperwork and questions that the panel physician would need to have, in order to conduct your upfront medical.

As far as i know you don't need to bring the form imm1017e, they will have it as part of the application package.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yumna

Bella00

Nov 11, 2020
EXPERT OPINION REQUIRED

Good day to all,

I am an indian born and raised in Saudi Arabia. I completed my Law degree in India and my ECA report from IQAS has accredited the same. After My degree I got married and moved back to Saudi Arabia where I have been working as an English & Social teacher for Secondary school since 4 years without work permit. As my status on IQAMA says Dependent. (The process of work permit is on going and will take very long time as offices are closed due to Covid)
My Company has provided stamped experience letter along with letter of recondition and I have salary statements to prove my work.

My Question is:
I am the primary applicant for our Canadian immigration. Will this status affect my application? Can I claim points for work? Or will I be rejected?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi,

I dont find any issue with that.
Its very common in KSA to have different profession in iqama as compared to their work experience.
As long as you have an experience letter as per the CIC guidelines, shouldnt be a problem.

Let experts advise too

Reactions: saadansari

Bella00

Nov 11, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply.
I really appreciate it.
waiting for the experts advise on this as I am extremely worried.

CadJohn

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Translation of supporting documents for applications

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/refugee-protection/removal-risk-assessment/translation.html

"Documents that are already in English or French do not have to be translated, even if the application is in the other official language. For example, an application completed in French may be accompanied by an English document. A translation of the English document is not required."

saadansari

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone have information if we have to translate the Iqama.
Also I want to translate my birth certificate as it's in Arabic, so need to know about certified translation who can also stamp affidavit , plus I will need to do notary public for the affidavit , as it's part of SINP list of documents required.

I am unable to find any reliable translator and notary who can provide such service, I am based in Jeddah

Need Urgent support.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Also I want to translate my birth certificate as it's in Arabic, so need to know about certified translation who can also stamp affidavit , plus I will need to do notary public for the affidavit , as it's part of SINP list of documents required.

I am unable to find any reliable translator and notary who can provide such service, I am based in Jeddah

Need Urgent support.
Try the British consulate.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018

Need Urgent support.
Hello,

As I know, notary people notarize only Arabic documents.

What I did I am explaining to you here;
1- Arrange your translation from a good translator service.
2- They will give you three papers; 1- Translated document in English (sign and stamp by same), 2- Copy of original document (sign and stamp by same), 3- A translator certificate (sign and stamp by same).
3- You should request them to sign and stamp one piece of paper provided by SINP from the same.
4- (optional) instead of notary you can use chamber of commerce if the original document belongs to Saudi Arabia. COC will attest the front certificate page of the translator.

saadansari

Feb 25, 2018
Hello,

As I know, notary people notarize only Arabic documents.

What I did I am explaining to you here;
1- Arrange your translation from a good translator service.
2- They will give you three papers; 1- Translated document in English (sign and stamp by same), 2- Copy of original document (sign and stamp by same), 3- A translator certificate (sign and stamp by same).
3- You should request them to sign and stamp one piece of paper provided by SINP from the same.
4- (optional) instead of notary you can use chamber of commerce if the original document belongs to Saudi Arabia. COC will attest the front certificate page of the translator.
Thanks, I will check the good translator if I can find someone.