+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

kim2011

Mar 23, 2011
Dear Group Members

Three weeks ago i received my medical and request for RPRF, medical done and reports already sent by clinic. Now i have to have to send the draft for RPRF, May i need to mention in the covering letter for draft, the airway bill no of medical reports sent by clinic.

Please advice

Thanks & regards

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Please do not take my case as a KSA applicant though I am residing in Saudi Arabia. I have a consultant who is based in Sharjah UAE, so all correspondents regarding my application from CHC are being sent to my consultant's office. However, I know some friends who are KSA applicants and they did not send pre paid airway bill for the return of their passport. CHC London after visa stamping will send it to the Canadian Embassy here in Riyadh. Canadian Embassy in Riyadh will then forward it to you through ARAMEX. Once they have sent it, they will send you an SMS and they will give you the ARAMEX tracking number. The following day ARAMEX will call you to arrange delivery. Only during the delivery you will pay ARAMEX.

BTW, in my case my consultant told me that they sent to CHC a prepaid airway bill for the return of my passport. They also gave me a tracking number, but i received my passport without the tracking number given to me used. I do not know if they really paid the courier fee for the return which I did not bother anymore as I already received my passport back.

Minnesota said:
Dear Aspire

KINDLY CLARIFY IN REPLYING TO MY SPECIFIC INQUIRY BELOW:

Did you also pay amount for " self-address envelope" for return passports from London??? or simply london CIC take care of it for sending passport to riyadh and then to us without charging any cost.

Thanks
Minnesota

Abdul Rahman

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 17, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug. 12, 2010
IELTS Request
Full documents sent in June 2010
File Transfer...
March 31, 2010
Med's Request
.../.../...
Med's Done....
.../.../...
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
.../.../....
LANDED..........
.../.../...
Hi Guys,

I am indian national residing in Saudi Arabia, my e-case also changed to in-process before 1 week, roughly how much time will it take to move on to next step. My visa office is london.

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
Thank God you have this thread...can i join in here...
hello aspire and forumers im also filipino...im currently based in Abu Dhabi...i sent my application to CIC last march 2011 and my ecas status is currently IN-Process, thus im now waiting for my MR...here is my dilemma...
My present company will be re-assigning me to Riyadh may be after the Ramadan season...
1. How it affect my application? will it cause delay once i inform London VO that i have new residence address?
2. Will there be any problem if i send my passport from KSA to London once i hve PPR?
3. How about PCC? do i hve to secure one?
4. My mailing address is my home address in the philippines...will i have trouble once they send my passport to my mailing address in PH? and then from PH, my kin in the Philippines will send it to me in KSA...
i already informed my boss that i might not staying too long as per my computaion asssuming that everything will continue to run smoothly...it will be around 6-8months to get my VISA...is this correct?

now i hve so may questions already cause im haveing doubts whether to get myself transfered to KSA or better stay here in UAE and just wait here risking to lose my job here...

please leave me your thoughts thans in advance!

hopeincanada

Feb 4, 2010
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will tha bank who issued the bank draft know if the bank draft was already encashed. My draft was issued by Riyadh Bank but when i called them and asked if the draft was already encashed they told me that they would not know.

horace1845

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
davidjn said:
Guys

I just received Medical request, RPRF etc to be submitted within 60 days from April 13th. Hope all waiting for medicals will recieve soon
Hi David,
How they send the MR+RPRF+etc? By ordinary or regsitered mail directly to your PO Box? or From Riyadh Visa Office thru ARAMEX?

Thanks,
horace

horace1845

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
kim2011 said:
Dear Group Members

Three weeks ago i received my medical and request for RPRF, medical done and reports already sent by clinic. Now i have to have to send the draft for RPRF, May i need to mention in the covering letter for draft, the airway bill no of medical reports sent by clinic.

Please advice

Thanks & regards
Hi Kim,

How they send the MR+RPRF+etc? By ordinary or regsitered mail directly to your PO Box? or From Riyadh Visa Office thru ARAMEX?

Thanks,
horace

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
horace1845 said:
Hi Kim,

Thanks,
horace
Hi,

They send all communication (including med forms) through ordinary mail.

Hope it helps.

hopeincanada

Feb 4, 2010
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How can i know if my Bank Draft is encashed? I asked my bank, they told me that there is no way that they will know?

horace1845

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
people said:
Hi,

They send all communication (including med forms) through ordinary mail.

Hope it helps.
Thanks a lot people! including Police Request Letter?
My VO is Manila but I am currently working here in Riyadh.

regards,
horace

horace1845

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
sau2calgary said:
I am a Saudi foreign worker too and already landed in Canada a week ago...
Hi sau2calgary,
I hope you are still reading this thread...
I am also Filipino applicant based in Riyadh. My VO is Manila.
How you process your PCC? Is there any Police Certificate Request Letter sent to you from Manila VO or u just request the letter from riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca?

Thanks & goodluck to ur stay in canada!

Horace

horace1845

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
hopeincanada said:
Will tha bank who issued the bank draft know if the bank draft was already encashed. My draft was issued by Riyadh Bank but when i called them and asked if the draft was already encashed they told me that they would not know.
hopeincanada,

Then your option is to wait for your PER to be send to your email which is 35-45 days upon arrival of your docs at CIO NS.

Regards,
horace

hopeincanada

Feb 4, 2010
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@horace.
thanks for the quick response. I guess i do not have any choice but to wait. What if i do not receive the PER within 35-45 days, does that mean i am not qualified?

horace1845

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
hopeincanada said:
@ horace.
thanks for the quick response. I guess i do not have any choice but to wait. What if i do not receive the PER within 35-45 days, does that mean i am not qualified?
Give ur timeline pls. If still within the 30-45 days then just relax for the meantime. ;D