sexyeyes12

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everybody, im a newbie here just sent our application for july 1, 2011. Our documents was returned last january due to cap limit for our profession 3152 can I ask how can I trace if they received our documents...though we have our consultant in canada our papers was returned twice last year and I am frustrated already...HELP.....Please...

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
sexyeyes12 said:
hello everybody, im a newbie here just sent our application for july 1, 2011. Our documents was returned last january due to cap limit for our profession 3152 can I ask how can I trace if they received our documents...though we have our consultant in canada our papers was returned twice last year and I am frustrated already...HELP.....Please...
Consultants!! They are not God, so don't expect any miracles...the least said the better. You will need the tracking code to see when your docs were delivered and who signed for it. Unless of course it was sent by ordinary mail. There is nothing to do now than to wait and see if payment is processed.

Out of curiousity, why would you send a new application for for post July 2011 when you haven't checked if there is any change in the requirements etc? Mandie

sexyeyes12

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they told us to update bank statements, pics and dates w/ signature...so have to send an updated docs....I sent our papers thru DHL..so have to track it down w/ the aight?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
sexyeyes12 said:
they told us to update bank statements, pics and dates w/ signature...so have to send an updated docs....I sent our papers thru DHL..so have to track it down w/ the aight?
Sure, that is quickest way of knowing your applicaiton was reeived and on which date. Mandie

sexyeyes12

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
felt disappointed again...guess my docs will be sent back again if our cap is still close...hope they will receive it exactly on july 1

horace1845

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
sexyeyes12 said:
Hi Sexy,
Who told u to update the above docs? your consultant?
If ur previous application was rejected due to cap limit then u have to reapply & will start from step 1 again.
Now, since there is new regulations/procedures that will take effect July 1 then better to wait till new guidelines is officially announced.
Resubmitting nowadays is not advisable.

On my personal point of view, consultant is not really necessary coz most of the time they are the one creating problem that results to rejection of application. Everything is there in cic website, all u have to do is to read the instructions carefully and u can do it by ur self
Forum like this is also helpful.

btw, pinay k ba?

regards,
horace

My suggestion is tresubmitting nowadays is not advisable

sexyeyes12

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
horace1845 said:
Hi Sexy,
Who told u to update the above docs? your consultant?
If ur previous application was rejected due to cap limit then u have to reapply & will start from step 1 again.
Now, since there is new regulations/procedures that will take effect July 1 then better to wait till new guidelines is officially announced.
Resubmitting nowadays is not advisable.

On my personal point of view, consultant is not really necessary coz most of the time they are the one creating problem that results to rejection of application. Everything is there in cic website, all u have to do is to read the instructions carefully and u can do it by ur self
Forum like this is also helpful.

btw, pinay k ba?
regards,

horace

yup, pinay po ako...napadala ko na application ko yesterday...nagsisisi tuloy ako... It was returned twice last year...But my consultant told me to send it specifically yesterday...

My suggestion is tresubmitting nowadays is not advisable

sexyeyes12

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yup, pinay po ako...napadala ko na application ko yesterday...nagsisisi tuloy ako... It was returned twice last year...But my consultant told me to send it specifically yesterday...

horace1845

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
sexyeyes12 said:
My advice is again start gathering ur documents asap because cic will reduce the number of applicant for certain noc by 50%.
DO IT BY YOURSELF WITHOUT CONSULTANT!
I submitted my application and got PER without consultant.
San ka d2 sa saudi?

Regards,
horace

sexyeyes12

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ horace: I am base here in riyadh....

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
i'm riyadh noc 3131 any one here same noc and based in Riyadh we should meet some time