+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
It is highly recommend for you to bring all your family members in Saudi Arabia and submit their passports. Maximum 10 days required to process your visa from VFS Riyadh. Why don't you take a risk at the last step?
Actually ppr is awaited soon. But now I already sent my family to exit. I heard PPR submission timeline maximum 1 month. Some time is saudi immediately bring back family return takes time. It is risk.
Thats why I am asking you sure PPR as per resident country not national country. Because my nationality is Pakistani and their Canada visa office in Islamabad/Karachi. My question is partially members passport submission is possible or not. can vfs office collect passport from any country through courier and then submit for stamping. Please confirm

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Actually ppr is awaited soon. But now I already sent my family to exit. I heard PPR submission timeline maximum 1 month. Some time is saudi immediately bring back family return takes time. It is risk.
Thats why I am asking you sure PPR as per resident country not national country. Because my nationality is Pakistani and their Canada visa office in Islamabad/Karachi. My question is partially members passport submission is possible or not. can vfs office collect passport from any country through courier and then submit for stamping. Please confirm
I have received PPR in June 2019. They clearly state that submit all the passports in Riyadh Embassy via VFS. I am also from PAK, working in KSA. You have option to inform CIC London if there is any change but that will take more time and CIC will re-issue a letter for a different embassy. Good luck

msballes16

Jun 13, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Nomination.....
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Hello! Anyone from KSA who successfully landed as PR landed as PR, what POF did you show to the immigration officer upon landing?

I am planning to bring an updated bank certificate from a KSA bank, similar to what I submitted during visa application. I will bring cash which is sufficient for a 2 month soft landing. Will this be ok? Thanks

Naser735

Apr 16, 2018
Officer won't ask for pof. He only cares if u have $ 10k or more.

If u have more than 10k in cash you have to declare it

Hello! Anyone from KSA who successfully landed as PR landed as PR, what POF did you show to the immigration officer upon landing?

I am planning to bring an updated bank certificate from a KSA bank, similar to what I submitted during visa application. I will bring cash which is sufficient for a 2 month soft landing. Will this be ok? Thanks

billufarmer

Sep 3, 2019
Hello everyone, just received the request to submit passport along with two photographs (one with name, dob, and stamp of studio) .

I am based in Riyadh, is anyone aware of a photo studio that will adhere to these requests.

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hello everyone, just received the request to submit passport along with two photographs (one with name, dob, and stamp of studio) .

I am based in Riyadh, is anyone aware of a photo studio that will adhere to these requests.
Almost all studio knows the specification for Canada and even they are well aware about the stamp they need to put on the back of the pics.
I got only print from my soft copy from a studio in Hara in Riyadh.

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018

That's perfectly okay. Bring along the ATM which you can use internationally from the same bank from which you procure the statements. When you are planning to complete your soft landing? Where?

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Any body have idea about PPR. where it comes by national country or by based resident county. If principal applicant doing job in saudi arabia and other dependent members are in other country. What is process to submit passport. Or can be submitted partially for some members in one country or some in another country. Kindly reply. Because at the time of submitting PR application all family members living together in saudi arabia. But now I am living alone.
In my case when I have got the passport submit request from Abudhabi, my family was out of kingdom and there was no plan to bring them back. So, initially upon request, they sent me another email requesting to submit to the family members to process their visa stamping in Singapore while mine will be processed in Abu Dhabi. However, I did not take any risk and got their passports by courier here; got all stamped from Abu Dhabi and sent back to home.

So, if you want some of your family members to have their visa stamped from your home country, that's possible.

MWH007

Aug 9, 2014
H
in my case just the bank statement from Riyad bank was accepted for POF , no other letter from bank was required
Hi,
Can you please confirm that
I’ve requested Riyadh bank to provide me a financial letter as required from cic , but they have only provided me with the 6 months bank statement with a stamp on each page. Is it sufficient to show POF?

plz help . Someone who already received the PR

MWH007

Aug 9, 2014
[QUOTE="MWH007, post: 8455712,

Hi,
Can you please confirm that
I’ve requested Riyadh bank to provide me a financial letter as required from cic , but they have only provided me with the 6 months bank statement with a stamp on each page. Is it sufficient to show POF?

plz help . Someone who already received the PR