IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
aakz said:
Please let me know what is the best place to do medical in Riyad
I have got it done at Al Warood Medical Centre on Olaya. They are good. No need for appointment, you can go directly and they will do the tests.

Other hospital is Suleiman Habeeb.

All the best.

aakz

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Doc's Request.
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
PER 06-11-14
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
30-11-2015 along with RPRF
Med's Done....
12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
darklord said:
I have got it done at Al Warood Medical Centre on Olaya. They are good. No need for appointment, you can go directly and they will do the tests.

Other hospital is Suleiman Habeeb.

All the best.
Thanks.

dmiriy10

May 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encash Date: 17-02-2015; Sent Doc's with application
Nomination.....
PER : 09-03-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO.
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
27-03-2015 to LVO------ 2nd Line updated on 20th Aug 2015. PCC request sent on 17th Aug 2015.
Med's Request
Nov 20th 2015.
Med's Done....
10th Dec 2015; Passport Renewal request from DRD on 7th Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
04-02-2016; Passports submitted in VFS on 07-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Yes. Received passports courier on 14th Feb 2016.
LANDED..........
Nov 2016
Dear All,

I received my medical, rprf and updated info sheet on NOV 20TH, but my consultant sent me mail today i.e on 8th Dec 2015. , because of internet mail problem. The medical request mail from LVO was sent to my immigration attorney on 20th Nov itself.
I have booked appointment on 15th Dec for medical test, so will there be any problem? as they sent mail on 20th NOV itself, so untill DEC 20TH it will be 1 month.

My consultant said that after medicals, it takes 1 week to upload the medicals online. He said that, after medical test, we will send the scan copies of RPRF, MEDICAL RECEIPT AND UPDATED INFO sheet by mail through immigration attorney.

So forum members pls help meeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will it be ok. I don't have medical test appointments before 14th Dec.

Will it cause any harm ?

gsinghbal

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Present, Amritsar - Target, Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
28-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
dmiriy10 said:
Dear All,

I received my medical, rprf and updated info sheet on NOV 20TH, but my consultant sent me mail today i.e on 8th Dec 2015. , because of internet mail problem. The medical request mail from LVO was sent to my immigration attorney on 20th Nov itself.
I have booked appointment on 15th Dec for medical test, so will there be any problem? as they sent mail on 20th NOV itself, so untill DEC 20TH it will be 1 month.

My consultant said that after medicals, it takes 1 week to upload the medicals online. He said that, after medical test, we will send the scan copies of RPRF, MEDICAL RECEIPT AND UPDATED INFO sheet by mail through immigration attorney.

So forum members pls help meeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will it be ok. I don't have medical test appointments before 14th Dec.

Will it cause any harm ?
Make sure since it is nearby, likewise your consultant mentioned that he will send copies by email, this will be ok. My consultant did the same, he sent my details in the email and my documents received at VO was just a day before 30 days. I believe in your case, everything will be ok as far as you have done your medical within the 30 days.

Good luck bro.

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear seniors/experts,

I have received an email from LVO and they've attached a form called IMM 1017 E ( Medical examinations instructions ) , which needs to be submitted within 30 days. Regarding this, I have following questions ..

1) What other tests will they conduct other than the chest x-ray ?

2) Does the doctor conducts any psychological tests ? or Does he tackle by asking some personal questions or something else in order to verify the mentally stability of the applicant ?

3) I was reading on the form IMM 1017 E that Once my medical has been completed... the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC. How can I verify if the doctor has successfully submitted my medical to the CIC/LVO ? Will I be provided with some tracking number or something ? Because, at this stage my ecas is just showing only 2 lines updated :/ ...

4) The form says that I need to carry 4 recent photographs to the doctor ... What should be the photo specifications/requirements for this in terms of frame size etc etc ?

5) Do I need to submit anything to CIC or LVO by myself regarding the medicals or the doctor will take care of each and everything ?

6) The doctor sends the medical results to the LVO or to CIC by post or by email ?

7) What are the diseases that results in rejection ?

8 ) Until now, I dont know my visa officer, as at the bottom of the email it just says that it is sent from the Visa section, London and in the very beginning it says that

" This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear XXXXXX,
Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or ...
"

... Is this normal ? Because , I was reading somewhere the Visa officer sends the medical request ... Does everyone else receive the medical requests like this ? Because at one end it says that it is an automated message and we shouldn't respond to this message :/ :/ Please let me know ..

9 ) Please provide the necessary tips or suggestions before the medical examination, that you seniors/experts think that it may help =] ...

I know, you may find some of my questions weird or silly ... but since I am worried and confused and want to perform this with minimal errors , therefore I require your expertise ...

Your insight is highly appreciated,
[/quote]

engrdani

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Does anyone have idea that how long it will take to get our passport back if we send Passport from Jeddah to stamp the Visa?

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
maplezone said:
Dear seniors/experts,

I have received an email from LVO and they've attached a form called IMM 1017 E ( Medical examinations instructions ) , which needs to be submitted within 30 days. Regarding this, I have following questions ..

1) What other tests will they conduct other than the chest x-ray ?

Your Urine Test and Blood test. in some Medical Centers they do the eye sight test as well.

2) Does the doctor conducts any psychological tests ? or Does he tackle by asking some personal questions or something else in order to verify the mentally stability of the applicant ?

No

3) I was reading on the form IMM 1017 E that Once my medical has been completed... the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC. How can I verify if the doctor has successfully submitted my medical to the CIC/LVO ? Will I be provided with some tracking number or something ? Because, at this stage my ecas is just showing only 2 lines updated :/ ...

you can only find in your CIC account and you have to wait for it. Medical team will not give you results of the reports. you Medical will be mentioned as passed after few days of your medicals. from 4 days to 2 weeks.

4) The form says that I need to carry 4 recent photographs to the doctor ... What should be the photo specifications/requirements for this in terms of frame size etc etc ?
They will take 2 Photos, Take your passport as well with you. Photos will be of same specification as of CIC.

5) Do I need to submit anything to CIC or LVO by myself regarding the medicals or the doctor will take care of each and everything ?
once you will finish your medical, they will give you two papers that is your receipt. you need to upload those in to your CIC account

6) The doctor sends the medical results to the LVO or to CIC by post or by email ?
they will upload results. to CIC.

7) What are the diseases that results in rejection ?
Any disease which could spread or may put burden on Canadian health system.

8 ) Until now, I dont know my visa officer, as at the bottom of the email it just says that it is sent from the Visa section, London and in the very beginning it says that

" This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear XXXXXX,
Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or ...
"

... Is this normal ? Because , I was reading somewhere the Visa officer sends the medical request ... Does everyone else receive the medical requests like this ? Because at one end it says that it is an automated message and we shouldn't respond to this message :/ :/ Please let me know ..

Dont know about this. but you should not worry about visa office.

9 ) Please provide the necessary tips or suggestions before the medical examination, that you seniors/experts think that it may help =] ...

First of all .. Dont worry. They are simple medical tests. if you ll be in stress your BP will be high when they will check you.

Few tips are as follows.

have good night sleep and then go to medical center first place in the morning it is very important.

Dont take stress, it will effect your medical, Medicals are pretty simple.

For Urine test.. drink plenty of water, and have pee 1 hr before you go for test. For sample .. urinate for first half and then hold and then give sample from remaining half. it would help to get the required results.

I know, you may find some of my questions weird or silly ... but since I am worried and confused and want to perform this with minimal errors , therefore I require your expertise ...

and last.....

Take every thing easy.. Stress is not good thing for your medicals... you ll be fine ..

Hope it will help.

if you need any help send me inbox.. :)

Your insight is highly appreciated,

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear shaz82,

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions ... Regarding to my question no. 5 .. You said that I have to upload the receipts to my CIC account ... you're talking about which CIC account ? Will they give me a username or a password or something like that ?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
maplezone said:
Dear shaz82,

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions ... Regarding to my question no. 5 .. You said that I have to upload the receipts to my CIC account ... you're talking about which CIC account ? Will they give me a username or a password or something like that ?
Its eMedicals account that doctor's have access to. Based on your passport number, they upload the medical results and CIC can retrieve them based on the same passport number. Also, while submitting PR application, you will scan and upload the eMedicals Information Sheet and that has a reference number which CIC use to link to your results in eMedicals.

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Okay .. you said that WHILE SUBMITTING PR APPLICATION , what do you mean by this ? I mean I shall be submitting the application by post ? just like I submitted my application to CIC in 2014 in a complete package .. ? :/

darklord said:
Its eMedicals account that doctor's have access to. Based on your passport number, they upload the medical results and CIC can retrieve them based on the same passport number. Also, while submitting PR application, you will scan and upload the eMedicals Information Sheet and that has a reference number which CIC use to link to your results in eMedicals.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
maplezone said:
Okay .. you said that WHILE SUBMITTING PR APPLICATION , what do you mean by this ? I mean I shall be submitting the application by post ? just like I submitted my application to CIC in 2014 in a complete package .. ? :/
For Express Entry, application is submitted online and no application is sent by post like FSW. Have you created an Express Entry profile and received ITA?

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Nooo ... I applied in 2014 ... The Immigration topic for Express Entry is separate ...

darklord said:
For Express Entry, application is submitted online and no application is sent by post like FSW. Have you created an Express Entry profile and received ITA?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
maplezone said:
Nooo ... I applied in 2014 ... The Immigration topic for Express Entry is separate ...
Then you will need to wait till medical request is received. eMedicals still apply for FSW and doctor will upload the medical results. However you need to send medical results given by doctor by post.

engrdani

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Dear Seniors/Members,

Does anyone have idea that how long it will take to get our passport back if we send Passport from Jeddah to stamp the Visa?

Thanks.

Tima69

Star Member
May 2, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/Aug/2014
Doc's Request.
Photo: 05/Feb/2015
AOR Received.
Not issued by LVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
19/Dec/2014
Med's Request
14/Sep/2015
Med's Done....
22/Sep/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/11/2015
LANDED..........
Q1 2016
engrdani said:
Dear Seniors/Members,

Thanks.
The embassy takes about 10 working days to process the visa. I had applied in last week of Nov and got is exactly 10 working days later. Hope this helps.