+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUYS I RECEIVED MY SAUDI PCC ,,IS IT A MUST TO STAMP IT FROM MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS(MOFA) BEFORE TRANSLATION ?????

FURTHERMORE

WHAT IS THE BEST MEDICAL CENTER PROCEED E-MEDICAL TESTS IN EASTERN AREA OR IN RIYADH FOR 4 MEMBERS FAMILY ..

THANKS

asad.naqvi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Toronto, Ontario.
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014 (Rcvd. by M.KRSZWDA)
Doc's Request.
Updated forms & PCC : 14-03-2016
Nomination.....
25-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
Whynot said:
GUYS I RECEIVED MY SAUDI PCC ,,IS IT A MUST TO STAMP IT FROM MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS(MOFA) BEFORE TRANSLATION ?????

FURTHERMORE

WHAT IS THE BEST MEDICAL CENTER PROCEED E-MEDICAL TESTS IN EASTERN AREA OR IN RIYADH FOR 4 MEMBERS FAMILY ..

THANKS

1) PCC is an authentic paper sealed by Police Deptt. No need for attestation. Just go to a certified translator and get it translated and send original & translation both to CIC Visa Office.
2) I've heard that Medical in Riyadh will cost you around 900 SAR and in Dammam the same will cost you around 1300 SAR per adult (not sure about kids but for sure Riyadh will be cheaper).
But be sure that you live somewhere near Riyadh because nowadays due to suspended Metro Project there is too much traffic in Riyadh. So decision is yours, Time or Money. Also depends upon your ease.

This is the updated list of Panel Physicians.

This information is subject to change at any time. Please refer to the contents here on a regular basis for up-to-date contact information.

The following Panel Physicians are available in this country - ordered by city:

City: Dammam
Name: Mahmoud Al Hassan
Address: Dar Al Afia Medical Group,
Al Khaleej Rd, Dammam Corniche,
(just after Centrepoint Showroom and opposite Extra Showroom),
Telephone: +966 13 8900505 (104)
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English

Name: Hussain Ali Al Nezir
(just after Centrepoint Showroom and opposite Extra Showroom),
Telephone: +966 3 805 0101 (314)

Name: Marwa AlMansy
(just after Centrepoint Showroom & opposite Extra Showroom),
Telephone: +966138050101 (315)
Spoken Languages: English

City: Jeddah
Name: Nadia Ghannam
Address: The First Clinic,
King Abdulaziz Road, Etoile Center Building,
Gate B, 1st Floor,
(opp. Al-Rawda Street)
Telephone: 0557472110
920029090 ext 317

City: Riyadh
Name: Sulaiman Al - Majed
Address: Dr Sulaiman Al - Habib Medical Center,
King Fahad Road,
P.O. Box 91877,
Telephone: (9661) 462-2224

City: Riyadh
Name: Sameh Ibrahim
Address: Alwarood Medical Centre,
Alwarood quarter,
Main Olaya Road,
http://www.alwarood.com
Telephone: +966 1 470 3355

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Whynot said:

FURTHERMORE

THANKS
i ll suggest you to go to dammam.

Not much hassle on road. they will take 1 hr to finish your medical.

N top of all they are nice and cooperative. i have very good experience with them.

if you are thinking only about money then may be riyadh is good option.

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) PCC is an authentic paper sealed by Police Deptt. No need for attestation. Just go to a certified translator and get it translated and send original & translation both to CIC Visa Office.
2) I've heard that Medical in Riyadh will cost you around 900 SAR and in Dammam the same will cost you around 1300 SAR per adult (not sure about kids but for sure Riyadh will be cheaper).
But be sure that you live somewhere near Riyadh because nowadays due to suspended Metro Project there is too much traffic in Riyadh. So decision is yours, Time or Money. Also depends upon your ease.

thank u for ur reply.so informative

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaz82 said:
i ll suggest you to go to dammam.

Not much hassle on road. they will take 1 hr to finish your medical.

N top of all they are nice and cooperative. i have very good experience with them.

if you are thinking only about money then may be riyadh is good option.

thank you for ur information...u remember the name of the doctor ??

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Whynot said:
thank you for ur information...u remember the name of the doctor ??
There would be one nurse at reception and she ll take you to different locations for tests and den in the end one doctor.

there would be different doctors for urine and blood tests, Dont exactly remember names. but they are very cooperative.

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear Seniors/Experts,

By the grace of Almighty ... Finally received the RPRF, PCC, Updated forms and the passport ( biopages copy )request from LVO over email. Regarding this email ... I have following questions.. Your help/suggestions are highly appreciated:

1) In the Schedule A - Background Declaration ' IMM 5669 (12-2012)E' form, there is not enough space to fill up the questions like Personal history etc etc , So can I add an extra page with the heading of "Annexure -1 " ? and then refer to this page ... Just like I did while submitting the same form to CIC when I submitted my application ...

2) For the Family Information ' IMM 5645 (09-2010)E ' form , I have the following questions:

(a) At the very top/beginning of this form there is a question for selecting the TYPE OF APPLICATION: Visitor, Worker, Student, Other ... I applied for the Permanent Residence under the Federal Skilled worker's program , so Shall I mark the WORKER or the OTHER option ?

(b) In the same form , It asks me to enter the details of my Father, mother, brothers etc ... and next to each one , It asks " Will accompany you to Canada ? , YES or NO " ... Now, what does this mean ? I mean , I'm a single applicant with no spouse ... But may be in future, I may call my brothers, sisters or parents to Canada under visit visa or PR ... So , what should I select .. YES or NO ?

(c) In the same form, It also asks me to enter the Present occupation for my brothers and father etc ... So am I supposed to write the exact designation of them or it can be generalized ?

3) (a) The visa officer attached a word file called ' Updated Information Chart ' , which asks me to enter my passport details and eye color , height etc ... Now , couple of days back I went for MR ... The nurse told me my height 184 cm, whereas when I submitted my application almost a year back , at that time I wrote 186 cm ... So this time , what height should I write ?

(b) In the same word file, there is no place for me to Sign the document ... So shall I sign it by adding a place for signature or leave it as it is ? ... because almost each form asks me to sign except this one.

4) Regarding the RPRF payment ... What do you seniors suggest ? Shall I proceed with the online method or any other method is there ? .. Which one is more reliable ? ... And does the online method accepts the same credit card through which I paid the Fee payment for Permanent Residence , while applying for PR ? ... And if the online method is not recommended the what is the other method for paying the RPRF ? ? ? Kindly elaborate ..

5) At the last ... Please suggest me the BEST OPTION/MORE RELIABLE for submitting all these documents , Shall I proceed by POST or by an EMAIL ?

(a) If the email option is recommended, then , I guess I have to print out all the forms , sign them and again scan all of them and add them to a PDF file and then email it to them ... For this , is there any attachment limit at the LDNIMMIGRATION [at] international.gc.ca .. or they can receive large files as well like 20 mb etc ...

(b) If the email option is recommended then , Shall I simply compose a new email to LDNIMMIGRATION [at] international.gc.ca OR shall I simply reply to the email that I received ?

(c) And if the Post option is recommended, then at which address is the post to be sent ? And in the post option , Shall I also include the print copy of the email which I received ?

Thanks for your precious time ... PLEASE GUIDE ...

dmiriy10

May 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encash Date: 17-02-2015; Sent Doc's with application
Nomination.....
PER : 09-03-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO.
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
27-03-2015 to LVO------ 2nd Line updated on 20th Aug 2015. PCC request sent on 17th Aug 2015.
Med's Request
Nov 20th 2015.
Med's Done....
10th Dec 2015; Passport Renewal request from DRD on 7th Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
04-02-2016; Passports submitted in VFS on 07-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Yes. Received passports courier on 14th Feb 2016.
LANDED..........
Nov 2016
Hi guys.

What size of photographs do I need to submit during passport submission in dammam vfs. Can I alone submit all the family members passports in vfs for visa stamping?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
maplezone said:
Dear Seniors/Experts,

By the grace of Almighty ... Finally received the RPRF, PCC, Updated forms and the passport ( biopages copy )request from LVO over email. Regarding this email ... I have following questions.. Your help/suggestions are highly appreciated:

1) In the Schedule A - Background Declaration ' IMM 5669 (12-2012)E' form, there is not enough space to fill up the questions like Personal history etc etc , So can I add an extra page with the heading of "Annexure -1 " ? and then refer to this page ... Just like I did while submitting the same form to CIC when I submitted my application ...
Yes, add an annexure to enter the extra information. If you look at the IMM 5669, the following is printed which answers your question clearly - "If there is not enough space to provide all the necessary information, use an extra sheet of paper. Print your name and the form’s title on the additional sheet.."

2) For the Family Information ' IMM 5645 (09-2010)E ' form , I have the following questions:

(a) At the very top/beginning of this form there is a question for selecting the TYPE OF APPLICATION: Visitor, Worker, Student, Other ... I applied for the Permanent Residence under the Federal Skilled worker's program , so Shall I mark the WORKER or the OTHER option ?
Enter "Worker"

(b) In the same form , It asks me to enter the details of my Father, mother, brothers etc ... and next to each one , It asks " Will accompany you to Canada ? , YES or NO " ... Now, what does this mean ? I mean , I'm a single applicant with no spouse ... But may be in future, I may call my brothers, sisters or parents to Canada under visit visa or PR ... So , what should I select .. YES or NO ?

(c) In the same form, It also asks me to enter the Present occupation for my brothers and father etc ... So am I supposed to write the exact designation of them or it can be generalized ?
Try and enter exact designation. If you do not have exact designation, then use generic but not just like that. Be accurate.

3) (a) The visa officer attached a word file called ' Updated Information Chart ' , which asks me to enter my passport details and eye color , height etc ... Now , couple of days back I went for MR ... The nurse told me my height 184 cm, whereas when I submitted my application almost a year back , at that time I wrote 186 cm ... So this time , what height should I write ?
Couple of cm difference does not make difference. Also, the nurses do it casually sometimes. Use the value you filled in the application almost a year back.

(b) In the same word file, there is no place for me to Sign the document ... So shall I sign it by adding a place for signature or leave it as it is ? ... because almost each form asks me to sign except this one.
Sign the document please.

4) Regarding the RPRF payment ... What do you seniors suggest ? Shall I proceed with the online method or any other method is there ? .. Which one is more reliable ? ... And does the online method accepts the same credit card through which I paid the Fee payment for Permanent Residence , while applying for PR ? ... And if the online method is not recommended the what is the other method for paying the RPRF ? ? ? Kindly elaborate ..
You need a credit card to pay the RPRF payment. Check this link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=SA&lob=rprf

5) At the last ... Please suggest me the BEST OPTION/MORE RELIABLE for submitting all these documents , Shall I proceed by POST or by an EMAIL ?

(a) If the email option is recommended, then , I guess I have to print out all the forms , sign them and again scan all of them and add them to a PDF file and then email it to them ... For this , is there any attachment limit at the LDNIMMIGRATION [at] international.gc.ca .. or they can receive large files as well like 20 mb etc ...

(b) If the email option is recommended then , Shall I simply compose a new email to LDNIMMIGRATION [at] international.gc.ca OR shall I simply reply to the email that I received ?

(c) And if the Post option is recommended, then at which address is the post to be sent ? And in the post option , Shall I also include the print copy of the email which I received ?

I cannot answer about this point. Sorry. But I think in FSW you need to mail document using snail mail but not sure.

Thanks for your precious time ... PLEASE GUIDE ...

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
dmiriy10 said:
Hi guys.

What size of photographs do I need to submit during passport submission in dammam vfs. Can I alone submit all the family members passports in vfs for visa stamping?
m not sure about the picture size but i assume it would be of same specification as of your EE profile. every one need to go to VFS because they will do the bio metric of each person applying for visa and submitting passport.

junaidmalik

Oct 12, 2013
Hello Everyone,
Can Any one tell me about the Immigration Consultant for Canada in Saudi Arabia with family.If anyone know about any reliable Canadian Immigration Consultant in Eastern Region (Al-Khobar, Dammam, Dharan) in KSA.

plz Let me know..

Thanxx

asad.naqvi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Toronto, Ontario.
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014 (Rcvd. by M.KRSZWDA)
Doc's Request.
Updated forms & PCC : 14-03-2016
Nomination.....
25-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
Whynot said:

thank u for ur reply.so informative

You are welcome

inf3rn0

Dec 29, 2015
Hello All,

At present I am in Riyadh . I have a confusion related to open work permit application submission:
1) If I submit online open work permit application from Riyadh, do I have to submit passport to Canada consulate at Riyadh ?
2) Ideally I would like to submit my application from Riyadh & complete medical from Riyadh itself. Once application is approved I would like to do stamping from Delhi. Is this possible ? I've already obtained PCC from New Delhi police.

My intention is to save time while I'm in Riyadh.

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear guys
for applicants of EE wave

should i do notarization for my documents before E-APR submission or just translated documents from authorized with his affidavit ?
and if yes..from where should i do notarization in eastern area ??

your fast reply is highly appreciated

thanks

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Whynot said:
dear guys
for applicants of EE wave

should i do notarization for my documents before E-APR submission or just translated documents from authorized with his affidavit ?
and if yes..from where should i do notarization in eastern area ??

your fast reply is highly appreciated

thanks
No need for notarization of documents. Scan copy of required document is enough if its in English.. If not, get it translated from official translation office.. There are plenty in Riyadh in hara, dabaab, etc. They do translation on letterhead and stamp. This is enough.. No need for translator affidavit. Translator affidavit is done in cases where official translator is not used.