+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Sajid3157 said:
Fairmont81 said:
Hello dear,
My NOC is also 1123, I have sent PCC last week. My VO is DRD. How long did it took for them to send you medical request after your submission of PCC?

Regards

Hi Dear,

In my case, it was about 45 days from the submission date of PCC.
Bro from where did you apply?did you submit pcc with application or requested by VO?what were the additional documents requested?btw check your inbox

analystpk

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-07-2015 SLU
Med's Request
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
Done with medicals and settled RPRF yesterday. CHEERS!

GOODLUCK EVERYONE....

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. How much cash (Canadian Dollars ) can a person carry out of KSA to Canada

2. My destination is Vancouver can I take a stop-over flight Riyadh - Amsterdam - Vancouver
or direct landing in canada as Riyadh - Toronto - Vancouver - As I will be carrying cash of 18000 CAD, will there be any problem in Amsterdam airport.

Please reply me

Thanks

Dsiraj

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Additional: 18-11-2014
Nomination.....
03-09-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
29-01-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
04-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
LANDED..........
21-10-2015
visa_4all said:
1. How much cash (Canadian Dollars ) can a person carry out of KSA to Canada

2. My destination is Vancouver can I take a stop-over flight Riyadh - Amsterdam - Vancouver
or direct landing in canada as Riyadh - Toronto - Vancouver - As I will be carrying cash of 18000 CAD, will there be any problem in Amsterdam airport.

Please reply me

Thanks
you can carry as much cash as u want only thing is u will have to declare at Canadian customs - CBSA
any amount larger than 10k CAD is to be declared
I have read people carrying around 25k CAD and it was all fine
just don't forget to mention to customs officer

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Guys i need feedback for one Problem that i am facing when i am filling application from after getting ITA.

as my wife has only one name and as per CIC guidelines i am entering that name in to Last Name leaving the First name Blank.

but my system consider this section as incomplete.

System wont complete this section complete until i put names in both fields (First & Last).

There are few suggestion to write Not Applicable in to one feild but according to CIC guideline they have warned not to write Not applicable.

So i am Confused wot to do...

Cant leave the first name blank and cant write not applicable.

safibaig

May 15, 2014
I need an urgent help. I am not a Saudi based applicant but wife has stayed in Saudi Arabia till last year on her Father's work visa. We took her PCC from the Indian embassy in Riyadh and sent it through my application to Canadian embassy in New Delhi. Today I got a mail from them saying I need to submit her PCC again. My wife left Saudi after our marriage last year and she was living with me in India since then. In this process her iqama has also expired. Last time her father got the PCC from Indian embassy over there.

The PCC which I sent earlier was it the correct PCC or was there more to it.

Can any of you please guide the correct process of getting a Saudi PCC acceptable by Canadian embassy as I have got very few days left to send PCC to Canadian embassy.

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pcc is to be taken by police head quarters.not from Indian embassy
Indian embassy will give u a paper n den u will go police head quarters to give finger prints n den a certificate with finger prints sign n no criminal records original with ur pic
In ur case u need to contact ur visa officer n explain ur situation as its v difficult for expatriates whose Iqama is expired and she left ksa permanently

javedengr1979

Sep 19, 2015
Dearest ALL,

I am pretty new to this forum and preparing to apply for QSW. Currently, I am working in KSA as civil engineer. I need to provide either income tax payment certificate or proof of tax exemption. Saudi Arabia is tax free country and I am a bit confused which document can support me in this case.

If anyone can guide me how to get a tax exemption certificate in Saudi Arabia.

Regards,

Javed Akhtar/00966506555045

Sajid3157

Sep 13, 2012
immigrant2b said:
Bro from where did you apply?did you submit pcc with application or requested by VO?what were the additional documents requested?btw check your inbox
I applied from Saudi Arabia. I did not submit any PCC with application. The PCC was requested more than a year after submission of my application. Other than PCC, I was also requested to provide statement with intent to reside in Canada which I submitted altogether 2 months ago.

From,

Sajid

gsinghbal

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Present, Amritsar - Target, Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
28-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
My friend,
Look on this link and below bold text which is new updated by the CIC.

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

So my understanding reading above, you do not need to worry, you just write the way it is mentioned above and reply to your visa officer as your wife is presently not residing in Saudi Arabia. If you have any consultant, please take his advise what they have mentioned on this.

I hope this helps you brother.
Good luck !
Regards,

safibaig said:
I need an urgent help. I am not a Saudi based applicant but wife has stayed in Saudi Arabia till last year on her Father's work visa. We took her PCC from the Indian embassy in Riyadh and sent it through my application to Canadian embassy in New Delhi. Today I got a mail from them saying I need to submit her PCC again. My wife left Saudi after our marriage last year and she was living with me in India since then. In this process her iqama has also expired. Last time her father got the PCC from Indian embassy over there.

The PCC which I sent earlier was it the correct PCC or was there more to it.

Can any of you please guide the correct process of getting a Saudi PCC acceptable by Canadian embassy as I have got very few days left to send PCC to Canadian embassy.

dmiriy10

May 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encash Date: 17-02-2015; Sent Doc's with application
Nomination.....
PER : 09-03-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO.
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
27-03-2015 to LVO------ 2nd Line updated on 20th Aug 2015. PCC request sent on 17th Aug 2015.
Med's Request
Nov 20th 2015.
Med's Done....
10th Dec 2015; Passport Renewal request from DRD on 7th Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
04-02-2016; Passports submitted in VFS on 07-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Yes. Received passports courier on 14th Feb 2016.
LANDED..........
Nov 2016
Dear Gents,

One of my friend is residing in Ontario, so can i order GCMS notes through him ? and if possible, how should i apply. Can i apply it online? should i fill IMM5744 form. Huh? is the fee for GCMS notes 5$ or more?

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any restriction in carrying CAD by boarding flight from Saudi Airport

leomohi

Sep 20, 2015
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2015
Med's Done....
25-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
gsinghbal said:
My friend,

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

So my understanding reading above, you do not need to worry, you just write the way it is mentioned above and reply to your visa officer as your wife is presently not residing in Saudi Arabia. If you have any consultant, please take his advise what they have mentioned on this.

Good luck !
Regards,
Very good share Singh saab!!!

jboyrush

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Doc's Request.
28 aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 aug 2015
File Transfer...
20 oct 2014
Med's Request
10 Nov 2015
Med's Done....
26 Nov 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
9 Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
--------
LANDED..........
--------
gsinghbal said:
My friend,

Good luck !
Regards,
yes if u r no longer living in KSA u just inform your VO..because it is not possible to obtain pcc when one is not living in KSA

aakz

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Doc's Request.
20-08-2015