Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
BK123 said:
I have not even applied my initial application yet hence I do not have any correspondence with CiC.
At what stage is this Police Character certificate needed? Also, don't know much about RPRF as well :(
you dont have worry about PCC at this stage as you have not started the process yet, CIC will send you instruction on how and when to collect PCC, RPRF = right for permanent residence fee and you need to pay it if you application gets into final stage.

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
celtic12 said:
Hello friends,

Before coming to KSA I was in Austria for 11 months.Do I need PCC from Austria?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Mohammed Ghaffar
yes, you have to collect your PCC from any country where you have stayed for more than 6 months.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hello Guys !!

I need a some information.. i have applied for Canadian Immigration.. and my application reached on 28th May.

I have provided the credit card information of NCB (AL AHLI BANK Saudi Arabia) ..

when I try to make a purchase online, it always asks a MASTERCARD SECURE CODE, and once i enter that code, the purchase is successful.

My Question is, I have not provided this code to CANADA IMMIGRATION, will a transaction be successful without this? May be their procedure and system is different then an online purchase or transaction?

fahadkalis

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
20-12-2012
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013 "MR Received" on 05-11-2013
Interview........
09-10-2013
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2014
LANDED..........
1st week of sep-2014
Negative

click.trick said:
Hello Guys !!

I need a some information.. i have applied for Canadian Immigration.. and my application reached on 28th May.

I have provided the credit card information of NCB (AL AHLI BANK Saudi Arabia) ..

when I try to make a purchase online, it always asks a MASTERCARD SECURE CODE, and once i enter that code, the purchase is successful.

My Question is, I have not provided this code to CANADA IMMIGRATION, will a transaction be successful without this? May be their procedure and system is different then an online purchase or transaction?

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
click.trick said:
Hello Guys !!

I know what you are talking about.
CIC is a trusted merchant (not online shopping merchant). They don't require securecode for transactions. All they need is the credit card number, expiry date, and the 3-digit CVV code which is on the back of the card. Nothing else.

Stay calm.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Dhaka2014 said:
I know what you are talking about.
CIC is a trusted merchant (not online shopping merchant). They don't require securecode for transactions. All they need is the credit card number, expiry date, and the 3-digit CVV code which is on the back of the card. Nothing else.

Stay calm.
I second that.

zland

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Hello all,
Could you please help me to fill the application as I have some basic question

My Wife is the main applicant . currently she is not working and as written in her Iqama she is not permitted to work

as per Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008]. It ask about the current occupation : can I keept it balnk or add the NOC where she is applying for?

Because she is not currently working, Will that impact our chances to get the file accept ?

In same form >> dependent type . I selected Type 1 Dependent as I have 3 years child. Is it rigth?

In same form >> current country of residence for status I selected others then accompanying the family… is that true ?

Thank you in advance

King_s

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Mahyn said:
Take a print out of any email correspondence from CIC to you, that has CIC written at the top and is addressed to you by name. even a medical form will do.. i showed my rprf online reciept... they dont check anything.. a nice Filipino guy is on the counter ( in jeddah). He will give you the letter over the counter without much ado. the letter is ready .. u just need to fill up ur name. etc. its a one minute job
Thanks Mahyn,
Can I obtain the PCC without any email from the VO? Will the guy at Canada Consulate insist on to see that email?
I still haven't received the PER email, I thought I could speed things up.

Thanks

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Dear members,

I need an advice from you guys. I am planning to apply for immigration based on FSW program. Currently, my total points are 68 (67 are the passing points to apply based on Skilled worker). So, I do qualify for the program. Now, should I go for IELTS for my spouse to get 5 more points to add to my score and make it 73. Does it matter to have more points and will it be beneficial for us to have IELTS for my spouse any later stage?

Thanks in Advance guys :)

celtic12

Jul 31, 2014
Hello Friends,

Can any one please tell me how to get the PCC from a country ? I was in Austria for 11 months and now I am in KSA.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Mohammed Ghaffar

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
iawz said:
Dear members,

I need an advice from you guys. I am planning to apply for immigration based on FSW program. Currently, my total points are 68 (67 are the passing points to apply based on Skilled worker). So, I do qualify for the program. Now, should I go for IELTS for my spouse to get 5 more points to add to my score and make it 73. Does it matter to have more points and will it be beneficial for us to have IELTS for my spouse any later stage?

Thanks in Advance guys :)
It is advisable that you include your spouse Ielts to be on a safer side. This is because you have calculated 68 points yourself but this may not be the case when CIC evaluate your points, so better to keep some margin as you are almost on the border line.

But if you belong to a hot NOC then I would advice you not to delay your application further by opting for spouse IELTS.

Good Luck.

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Thanks Rawdah for your reply.

rawdah said:
It is advisable that you include your spouse Ielts to be on a safer side. This is because you have calculated 68 points yourself but this may not be the case when CIC evaluate your points, so better to keep some margin as you are almost on the border line.

But if you belong to a hot NOC then I would advice you not to delay your application further by opting for spouse IELTS.

Good Luck.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
King_s said:
Thanks Mahyn,
Can I obtain the PCC without any email from the VO? Will the guy at Canada Consulate insist on to see that email?
I still haven't received the PER email, I thought I could speed things up.

Thanks
Hi bro..

Below is the automated reply from Canadian embassy in Riyadh and it explains the whole process and what's needed. It clearly states that you need immigration file number which you cannot get before you receive PER or AOR.

If you are located in Riyadh or Jeddah, you may go directly to the embassy and ask for the letter, but if they ask you to show any document/email/file number from CIC then what would you answer? So it is not guaranteed that you will get a letter without having your immigration file number.

Also, remember that PCC is valid for one year, but it has to be issued within the last 3 months (see the below link - I am not sure if it is 3 months before application submission date or 3 months before VO requests PCC), if it is the 1st case, then there is no point that you get PCC too early as VO will ask for an updated PCC again.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

-----------------------

Dear Madam/Sir,

In order to assist you with your required Police Clearance Certificate, please send your Immigration file number. Police Clearances only have one year validity.

If you are applying from London or Abu Dhabi no assistance will be provided and you will need to contact your Immigration Office.

The Visa Section provides Police Clearance request letters either by Registered Mail, which is free but requires 15 days shipping time OR by ARAMEX, where you will have to pay for the shipment that will be received the following day.

Please inform us about the type of shipment you have chosen and the number of copies required. (Dependents aged 18 years and above also require a Police Clearance Certificate if they are applying with you.)

Please also add your mailing address, contact number, Immigration file number (if applicable) , as well as the country in which you are applying for immigration, by e-mail in order to receive your request.

Kindly follow the below instructions to obtain a PCC:

-If you have applied for immigration at the Canadian High Commission in London, please send your request by e-mail to: london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

-If you have applied at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, please send your request by fax (971-2) 694-0396 or e-mail to: abu-dhabi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

-If you have applied for immigration in any other office AND if you are residing in Riyadh please send us an e-mail with the name of the Immigration Office handling your application, your immigration file number, full name, and the number of copies needed. (Dependents aged 18 years and above also require a Police Clearance if they are applying with you.) We will then add your name to the gate list so that you can collect your PCC letter from the gate at the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh (Sunday - Thursday, 08:00 - 16:00)

-If you have applied for immigration in any other office and if you are residing in Eastern Saudi Arabia ( Dammam, Dhahran, AlKhobar, Jubail, Hofuf,...), please send us an e-mail with the immigration office handling your application, your immigration file number, mailing address, mobile number and which mailing service you prefer your package to be sent by. The Visa section provides Police Clearance Certificates either by Registered Mail, which is free but requires 15 days shipping time OR by Aramex, where you will have to pay for the shipment that will be received the following day.

- If you have applied for immigration in any other office and you are residing in Western Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Taif, Makkah, Medina, Tabuk, Abha, Khamis Mushayt,..) please send your request to the Canadian Consulate in Jeddah by e-mail to: canada.consulate.jeddah @ mattarest.com.
If you are residing outside of Saudi Arabia, please contact the nearest Saudi Embassy.

ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER IN YOUR REQUEST TO OBTAIN A PC.

Regards,
Visa Section

King_s

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Dhaka2014 said:
Hi bro..

Below is the automated reply from Canadian embassy in Riyadh and it explains the whole process and what's needed. It clearly states that you need immigration file number which you cannot get before you receive PER or AOR.

If you are located in Riyadh or Jeddah, you may go directly to the embassy and ask for the letter, but if they ask you to show any document/email/file number from CIC then what would you answer? So it is not guaranteed that you will get a letter without having your immigration file number.

Also, remember that PCC is valid for one year, but it has to be issued within the last 3 months (see the below link - I am not sure if it is 3 months before application submission date or 3 months before VO requests PCC), if it is the 1st case, then there is no point that you get PCC too early as VO will ask for an updated PCC again.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

-----------------------

Dear Madam/Sir,

In order to assist you with your required Police Clearance Certificate, please send your Immigration file number. Police Clearances only have one year validity.

If you are applying from London or Abu Dhabi no assistance will be provided and you will need to contact your Immigration Office.

The Visa Section provides Police Clearance request letters either by Registered Mail, which is free but requires 15 days shipping time OR by ARAMEX, where you will have to pay for the shipment that will be received the following day.

Please inform us about the type of shipment you have chosen and the number of copies required. (Dependents aged 18 years and above also require a Police Clearance Certificate if they are applying with you.)

Please also add your mailing address, contact number, Immigration file number (if applicable) , as well as the country in which you are applying for immigration, by e-mail in order to receive your request.

Kindly follow the below instructions to obtain a PCC:

-If you have applied for immigration at the Canadian High Commission in London, please send your request by e-mail to: london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

-If you have applied at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, please send your request by fax (971-2) 694-0396 or e-mail to: abu-dhabi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

-If you have applied for immigration in any other office AND if you are residing in Riyadh please send us an e-mail with the name of the Immigration Office handling your application, your immigration file number, full name, and the number of copies needed. (Dependents aged 18 years and above also require a Police Clearance if they are applying with you.) We will then add your name to the gate list so that you can collect your PCC letter from the gate at the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh (Sunday - Thursday, 08:00 - 16:00)

-If you have applied for immigration in any other office and if you are residing in Eastern Saudi Arabia ( Dammam, Dhahran, AlKhobar, Jubail, Hofuf,...), please send us an e-mail with the immigration office handling your application, your immigration file number, mailing address, mobile number and which mailing service you prefer your package to be sent by. The Visa section provides Police Clearance Certificates either by Registered Mail, which is free but requires 15 days shipping time OR by Aramex, where you will have to pay for the shipment that will be received the following day.

- If you have applied for immigration in any other office and you are residing in Western Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Taif, Makkah, Medina, Tabuk, Abha, Khamis Mushayt,..) please send your request to the Canadian Consulate in Jeddah by e-mail to: canada.consulate.jeddah @ mattarest.com.
If you are residing outside of Saudi Arabia, please contact the nearest Saudi Embassy.

ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER IN YOUR REQUEST TO OBTAIN A PC.

Regards,
Visa Section
Thanks Dhaka2014
You deserve +1