+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Mahyn said:
Procedure to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Documents Required:
• 3 Copies of Iqamah
• 3 Copies of Passport
• 3 Passport size photographs
• Original Passport
• Original Iqamah
• Print out of the email received from your VO asking you to submit Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia.

*You may or may not be asked to provide these documents at any time. It is advisable to keep these documents ready with you

STEP I

Consulate of Canada
11th Floor Ali Reza Tower
Madinah Road,
Jeddah 21413

21°30'18.3"N 39°10'58.2"E

Working Hours in Ramadan: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (noon) Sun-Thurs
working Hours (normal days) : 08:00 – 15:30 Sun-Thurs

Take the print out of your email from your VO to Canadian Embassy. Ask them for the request letter for Police Certificate. It is ready by the counter. You just need to fill in your name, nationality and passport number. It's already stamped and signed. The service is free of charge. Estimated time: 5 minutes.

STEP II

Ministry of Foreign Affairs (وزارة الخارجية)
Al Madinah Al Munawarah Rd
Jeddah 22235
Saudi Arabia

21°29'34.5"N 39°11'13.9"E

Working Hours in Ramadan: 9:30 am -3:30 pm

Take this letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for attestation. If they inquire about the service you need, reply with “TASDEEQ” . Fee is SAR 30 per letter. Keep the money handy along with your original iqamah and copies of passport and iqamah. You need to take a number and wait for your turn. This might take 1-3 hours depending on the number of people.

Perfomance tip: If you have a wife, take her along. Send her in with the letters. Women do not need to queue up. She will get it done in 3-5 minutes. Do not take your mobile phones into the ministry. Leave them in your car or else you might lose 5-10 minutes extra waiting for depositing your phone with the security people.

STEP III

Police Headquarters –Mekkah Province (مركز شرطة منطقة مكة المكرمة)
Jeddah 22332
Saudi Arabia

21°28'29.1"N 39°12'01.6"E

Take the attested request letter to the Police Headquarters. You can drive in and park inside the premises. Ask for the finger printing section (Qasm al Basmah). It is an orange(ish) colored building 100 meters straight up from the entry gate. You can park right next to the building.
Again you need to take a number and wait for your turn. Your wife can walk in without a number. It may take 1-3 hours of wait for you. Your wife will be done with all the process in 15-20 minutes. Keep copies as well the original Iqamah and passport handy.
After you are done with the finger printing process, you will receive a receipt with a date of collection of your Police Cert. This is usually 10-12 days later.
The service is free of charge.

STEP IV

Collect the police certificate on the date specified. Get it translated into english from a licensed translator.

You are done!!! Send it to your VO. Good luck!
Very nice work. +1 for you Mahyn.

maazeeliansp

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Saudi Arabia(PAKISTAN)
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-12-2011
Nomination.....
00-05-2012
AOR Received.
00-06-2012 CIO
File Transfer...
00-05-2013 In Process
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 ECAS MR received 04-08-2014
Passport Req..
16-10-2014 Alhumdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
May, 2015 inshAllah
sharedknowledge said:
It is e-medical-enabled. They take you 2 days for tests. As I remember, they work 3 days only for Canada immigration. Call them before you go. They usually upload MR results in a week time.

It's street address is if you are driving on Sari Street going towards Corniche until it hits the King Abdulaziz Road, turn right (you will find Steak House), turn right, then left, go straight, it will be on your left.
Thanks a lot .

maazeeliansp

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Saudi Arabia(PAKISTAN)
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-12-2011
Nomination.....
00-05-2012
AOR Received.
00-06-2012 CIO
File Transfer...
00-05-2013 In Process
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 ECAS MR received 04-08-2014
Passport Req..
16-10-2014 Alhumdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
May, 2015 inshAllah
Mahyn said:
Yes, it is e-medical enabled. I did my medicals from there. Call the clinic secretary, Annaline at 0557472110 to book an appointment. She will give you all info. No need for any diet.
Thanks a lot dear Mahyn, last two days ago i booked for appointment and today I sent SMS to her cell with names and date on which I will depart for Jeddah. as u know Tabuk is farm from Jeddah.

regards.
badar

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
maazeeliansp said:
Thanks a lot dear Mahyn, last two days ago i booked for appointment and today I sent SMS to her cell with names and date on which I will depart for Jeddah. as u know Tabuk is farm from Jeddah.

regards.
badar
Hi maazeeliansp,

Make sure you are going on the day when doctor is available in the clinic. The nurse told me this. So better reach at 5:00 PM at the clinic so that your tests (Xray and blood) are done before 8:00. Doctor is available after 8:00 PM only and on Thursday and Tuesday only Two days in a week only.

regards.
Ahmed321

Jun 27, 2014
guidance needed please

hi sallam.
i am a consultant doctor in al qassim and am in process of applying under NOC3111...i came to saudia three months ago and received my iqama fe days ago , in the iqama my name and even my fathers name is slightly different,,i talked to the person involved in issuing iqama of my hospital and he said its no big deal... well i did get my driving liscence after passing the test but with same mistaken or i will call wrong name... now my questions are actually 2
1 during all the process of application finalization and documents gathering will i be providing my iqama copy to the office at sydney and
2 if yes does this mistake matters?? what should i do?
all my names in my degrees and diplomas and my National identity card and passport are correct though... its the iqama which has wrong spells .

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Mahyn said:
Procedure to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Documents Required:
• 3 Copies of Iqamah
• 3 Copies of Passport
• 3 Passport size photographs
• Original Passport
• Original Iqamah
• Print out of the email received from your VO asking you to submit Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia.

*You may or may not be asked to provide these documents at any time. It is advisable to keep these documents ready with you

STEP I

Consulate of Canada
11th Floor Ali Reza Tower
Madinah Road,
Jeddah 21413

21°30'18.3"N 39°10'58.2"E

Working Hours in Ramadan: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (noon) Sun-Thurs
working Hours (normal days) : 08:00 – 15:30 Sun-Thurs

Take the print out of your email from your VO to Canadian Embassy. Ask them for the request letter for Police Certificate. It is ready by the counter. You just need to fill in your name, nationality and passport number. It's already stamped and signed. The service is free of charge. Estimated time: 5 minutes.

STEP II

Ministry of Foreign Affairs (وزارة الخارجية)
Al Madinah Al Munawarah Rd
Jeddah 22235
Saudi Arabia

21°29'34.5"N 39°11'13.9"E

Take this letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for attestation. If they inquire about the service you need, reply with “TASDEEQ” . Fee is SAR 30 per letter. Keep the money handy along with your original iqamah and copies of passport and iqamah. You need to take a number and wait for your turn. This might take 1-3 hours depending on the number of people.

Perfomance tip: If you have a wife, take her along. Send her in with the letters. Women do not need to queue up. She will get it done in 3-5 minutes. Do not take your mobile phones into the ministry. Leave them in your car or else you might lose 5-10 minutes extra waiting for depositing your phone with the security people.

STEP III

Police Headquarters –Mekkah Province (مركز شرطة منطقة مكة المكرمة)
Jeddah 22332
Saudi Arabia

21°28'29.1"N 39°12'01.6"E

Take the attested request letter to the Police Headquarters. You can drive in and park inside the premises. Ask for the finger printing section (Qasm al Basmah). It is an orange(ish) colored building 100 meters straight up from the entry gate. You can park right next to the building.
Again you need to take a number and wait for your turn. Your wife can walk in without a number. It may take 1-3 hours of wait for you. Your wife will be done with all the process in 15-20 minutes. Keep copies as well the original Iqamah and passport handy.
After you are done with the finger printing process, you will receive a receipt with a date of collection of your Police Cert. This is usually 10-12 days later.
The service is free of charge.

STEP IV

Collect the police certificate on the date specified. Get it translated into english from a licensed translator.

You are done!!! Send it to your VO. Good luck!
Great and valuable information, thank you

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: guidance needed please

docahmadhassankhan said:
hi sallam.
i am a consultant doctor in al qassim and am in process of applying under NOC3111...i came to saudia three months ago and received my iqama fe days ago , in the iqama my name and even my fathers name is slightly different,,i talked to the person involved in issuing iqama of my hospital and he said its no big deal... well i did get my driving liscence after passing the test but with same mistaken or i will call wrong name... now my questions are actually 2
1 during all the process of application finalization and documents gathering will i be providing my iqama copy to the office at sydney and
all my names in my degrees and diplomas and my National identity card and passport are correct though... its the iqama which has wrong spells .
its not a big deal for him but it is indeed for u i think. u can rectify ur name easily via him. in mean time u can apply.

thanks

lifediver

Jun 12, 2014

docahmadhassankhan said:
hi sallam.
I had the same issue. . I just kept as it is, got it translated and I made sure translation is in the right spelling.

ning2x

Mar 9, 2014
We are now for PPR2. Anyone from Riyadh who has the same status? We will send our passports this Sunday....how long you think we can get our passports back? Also, I put P.O. Box only for my mailing address once visa is issued in our passports...would that be okay?

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
Good day,

Yesterday i got the PPR letter, finalyyyy...
I have 30 days to submit our passports.

Good luck to all,
Hassan

informatics

Aug 3, 2009

docahmadhassankhan said:
hi sallam.
It would be better if you submit only your passport's page containing the stamped visa in lieu of your Iqama as it could create problems for you in future and delay your case.We did the same and are PR of Canada since 2011.

There was some mistake in the date of birth of my husband s iqama so we refrained from submitting it intentionally .

Good luck!

Jun 27, 2014
thanks a lot..ok but one little querry more?.. once we apply for police clearance certificate the will they write the names written on our passports on the report?.. i mean if there is a little mistakes in names written on iqama in that case will the police people write our passport names in saudia???

Jun 27, 2014
guide me please?

hi.
my request to please guide me regarding a very strange querry.
as per my info after going through all the applications and required documents i think there is no need of sending iqama according to new appliation,, my problem is that they issued me an iqama which has a slighlty wrong name of me and also of my father,,, now things are working here in saudia... but do u think that at any stage this wrong spelled iqama can be a problem reagarding allll the process of appliation till visa issuance??

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
Re: guide me please?

docahmadhassankhan said:
hi.
my request to please guide me regarding a very strange querry.
as per my info after going through all the applications and required documents i think there is no need of sending iqama according to new appliation,, my problem is that they issued me an iqama which has a slighlty wrong name of me and also of my father,,, now things are working here in saudia... but do u think that at any stage this wrong spelled iqama can be a problem reagarding allll the process of appliation till visa issuance??
bro even if you send your iqama, you will have to get it translated into English,...what I did was.. I requested the translator to write the name as in the Passport and he did it for me, so no big issue. Likewise you can do in the PCC, good luck

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear brothers Regarding

Travel history form.

Can u please guide me what should be mentioned in that. any travel other then country of origin and residence?? for instance if i am from india and working in uae, and i have travelled usa and ireland, then i should mention only ireland and usa visits.

Am i right dear??

Thanks in advance