15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
sama2010 said:
Dear Forum friends, Which bank/s in Riyadh can Issue CAD Draft / Travellers Cheques ?? I need it for Proof of landing fund .

Your replies are very much appreciated
I am not sure on the travellers cheques but CAD drafts can be issued by most Saudi banks. I got mine issued from NCB while other people have had it issued by SABB, Riyad Bank and ANB etc.

shumailanaz

Jun 12, 2014
hi
I m doctor want to apply for immigration to Canada ,I m from Pakistan but living in saudia for last 1.5 years
should I submit my application from Saudi Arabia or Pakistan? police clearance required from pak or Saudi Arabia?i will be able to submit my application after 5months? will it late? if cap limit full for this year then what will happen next

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
shumailanaz said:
hi
I m doctor want to apply for immigration to Canada ,I m from Pakistan but living in saudia for last 1.5 years
should I submit my application from Saudi Arabia or Pakistan? police clearance required from pak or Saudi Arabia?i will be able to submit my application after 5months? will it late? if cap limit full for this year then what will happen next
you should apply from saudi, its much comfortable to apply from here, you need PCC from both of your countries, ksa and saudi, regarding caps on noc, you have to wait if this year is full and apply for next years caps. get all required docs attached and verified from pak and university, seat for ielts and keep all docs ready before apply, best wishes.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Dear All,

Please let me know who has done the medical through Dammam. And from which Doctor, Personal Experience Please...

Which tests are been done and how much are the fees in total including doctors fee and medical tests fees?

How much time or days it may take for the medical?

What is the procedure for doing the medical regarding booking with any doctor mentioned in cic website?

What timing the doctors perform the medical as per requirement of CIC?

What documents are required to be taken with us to the Doctor or medical centre?

How to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee from Saudi Arabia? Please let me know the process.

Appreciate your detailed response of my queries. Immediate response would be highly appreciated.

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
Dear sama2010,
Cargo service from Riyadh to Canada is an expensive proposition. Reputable cargo companies charge around SR30,000/= for door-to-door service for a 20ft container which can accommodate about 2,500kg weight. This capacity is usually sufficient for your furniture and household effects etc. It should take around 45 days for your cargo to reach Canada. Reputable cargo companies in Riyadh are East West Express, Camel Express, Four Winds, Ather Movers etc. If your cargo weight is less than 2,500kg check out the small cargo offices in Hara or Batha who might be more economical for you. I hope this is helpful. Do let me know if you need more info.

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
rizwan150 said:
Dear All,

Please let me know who has done the medical through Dammam. And from which Doctor, Personal Experience Please...

Which tests are been done and how much are the fees in total including doctors fee and medical tests fees?

What is the procedure for doing the medical regarding booking with any doctor mentioned in cic website?

What documents are required to be taken with us to the Doctor or medical centre?

How to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee from Saudi Arabia? Please let me know the process.

Appreciate your detailed response of my queries. Immediate response would be highly appreciated.
Dear rizwan150,
The answers are below:

No personal experience as I am based in Riyadh.

The hospital did the following tests:
- Physical examination
- Eye sight
- Blood test (HIV antibody)
- Urine analysis
- Chest x-ray
I paid SAR600 for myself, SAR950 for my wife and SAR300 for my kid.

The medical test is done in a few hours. The hospital may take a couple of days to prepare the test results. Expect another couple of days for the results to be received by CIC if the hospital is e-medical enabled. It took just 3-4 days for the ‘medical results received ‘line to appear in my ecas status.

Call/or visit the hospital and get an appointment with the CIC panel doctor.

Depends upon the clinic hours of the panel doctor. Check with the hospital directly.

I took with me photographs, printed medical request forms, copies of passports and original passports.
A nurse snapped our digital photographs at the hospital

Visit any branch of the bank where you are maintaining your account and ask them to issue a bank draft in Canadian Dollars in favour of RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA. The draft should be drawn on any bank in Canada. The staff of your bank will know what to do as this is a standard banking transaction.

I hope this helps.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
lawrence2007 said:
Dear rizwan150,
The answers are below:

No personal experience as I am based in Riyadh.

The hospital did the following tests:
- Physical examination
- Eye sight
- Blood test (HIV antibody)
- Urine analysis
- Chest x-ray
I paid SAR600 for myself, SAR950 for my wife and SAR300 for my kid.

The medical test is done in a few hours. The hospital may take a couple of days to prepare the test results. Expect another couple of days for the results to be received by CIC if the hospital is e-medical enabled. It took just 3-4 days for the ‘medical results received ‘line to appear in my ecas status.

Call/or visit the hospital and get an appointment with the CIC panel doctor.

Depends upon the clinic hours of the panel doctor. Check with the hospital directly.

I took with me photographs, printed medical request forms, copies of passports and original passports.
A nurse snapped our digital photographs at the hospital

Visit any branch of the bank where you are maintaining your account and ask them to issue a bank draft in Canadian Dollars in favour of RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA. The draft should be drawn on any bank in Canada. The staff of your bank will know what to do as this is a standard banking transaction.

I hope this helps.
Thank you very much for your detailed response.

Well, I called center here in DAMMAM, they are asking for 1600 SAR and also its not eMedical enabled. :(

Plus they were asking for 300 SAR additional for courier.

Anyone here, who had his experience of performing medical in Dammam, here it is "Dar al Afia Medical Group" only one center who is on the CIC Panel.

Awaiting response from a person who did it in Dammam.

atifhassankhan

Star Member
Jan 26, 2010
destination canada said:
you should apply from saudi, its much comfortable to apply from here, you need PCC from both of your countries, ksa and saudi, regarding caps on noc, you have to wait if this year is full and apply for next years caps. get all required docs attached and verified from pak and university, seat for ielts and keep all docs ready before apply, best wishes.
Hi
Good luck in ur future but in the list of doing other things, one thing that is the most important that u should do side by side ur documentation is preparation and clearing ur MCCE while u are in SA. it will help u in ur future life in canada and do a good home work like getting maximum information from some doctors who have been in canada for some time.

Thanks
atif

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
rizwan150 said:
Thank you very much for your detailed response.

Well, I called center here in DAMMAM, they are asking for 1600 SAR and also its not eMedical enabled. :(

Plus they were asking for 300 SAR additional for courier.

Anyone here, who had his experience of performing medical in Dammam, here it is "Dar al Afia Medical Group" only one center who is on the CIC Panel.

Awaiting response from a person who did it in Dammam.
yes for the same place i paid 1300, u can choose 1300 or 1600,its upto you, they did not take any 300 extra for courier from me, ask they, i dont think you need to pay it, it took for my med. to reach LVO 2 weeks. best of luck.

atifhassankhan

Star Member
Jan 26, 2010
sama2010 said:
Dear Riyadh Based Friends :)
Anyone knows a good Cargo service from Riyadh to Canada with a good/reasonable price ??

Thanks in Advance
Hi
i am not in SA but just giving an advice. No need to bring so much to canada that needs to be cargoed. if u intend to bring extra, first of all ask ur airline how much they charge for extra luggage and if the difference in not much take the luggage with u as extra luggage. i think those who tell u of door to door delivery may not be able to keep their promise as custom canada will ask u to come in person at the custom office to clear the package and then take it. so it is a hussle for u if u are new.

thanks
atif

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Abu Ahmed said:
Brother .. can you please share with us how you obtained the PCC from Saudi Arabia, I believe its so complicated
Dear Abu Ahmed,

For obtaining the PCC, The process is not complicated at all. I am in Jeddah and the process is as under:
1. Go to Canadian Embassy in Ali Raza Tower and get the request form by showing them the PCC request mail from your visa office.
2. Take the PCC request Form to MOFA, Ministry of Foreign Affair. Here they will charge you 30 SAR for each request and will stamp your reqeust without even reading the names written on form.

3. Now take the attested form with two photos, Passport copy, original Iqama, (sometimes they want to see original Passport) to the police office for finger print. (This office is just beside IDB Islamic Development Bank Head office)

4. Once the finger prints are done in the above police office they will call you after 10 days to collect the report.

5. You need to translate the report in English since its in Arabic.

So this is the whole process. Do let me know if you need any further help.

Regards.
Ahmed321

lifediver

Jun 12, 2014
Hello everyone. .. I'm a FSW applicant 2014.. NOC 2263

My question is which VO dealing with applicants resident in Saudi Arabia? Is it London? Or Abu Dhabi?

Regards

Jun 27, 2014
Hi assalamualaikum...
i am very new here so please forgo my mistakes..i am a doctor working in buraidah and am going to start the FSWP procedure from today... i have very less knowledge about the whole thing.. my question today is that for credential assessment i want to submitt papers to medical council of canada but i dont know how do i get this certified identification form attested in saudi arabia,, as the requirement is either a notary public or a lawer etc???

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docahmadhassankhan said:
Hi assalamualaikum...
i am very new here so please forgo my mistakes..i am a doctor working in buraidah and am going to start the FSWP procedure from today... i have very less knowledge about the whole thing.. my question today is that for credential assessment i want to submitt papers to medical council of canada but i dont know how do i get this certified identification form attested in saudi arabia,, as the requirement is either a notary public or a lawer etc???
u can do it from a lawyer ppl working in courts etc
u can do it from notary public in ur home country
any officer in embassy