+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
striving said:
Dear seniors,

I want to claim 5 points for my Paternal Aunt (Father's sister) living in Canada for last 10 years as citizen. In this connection, I have already got from her as mentioned below:

1 - Copy of her citizenship card. (notarized)
2 - Copy of her passport. (notarized)
3 - Copy of her Pakistani national ID card. (notarized)
4 - Copy of her Pakistani passport. (notarized)
5 - Copy of my father's death certificate. (translated into English and notarized)
6 - Copy of my father's national ID card. ((translated into English and notarized)
7 - Original family registration certificate (FRC - Nadra) of my Aunt. (because she was migrated from India to Pakistan and doesn't have birth certificate)
8 - Copy of marriage certificate of my Aunt. (translated into English and notarized)

Please advise what else do I need to add in above documents in order to claim 5 points.

Thanks
I will try to answer you, but seniors may correct me... In order to get the 5 points, you need to establish:

1. PR/Citizenship: You have that thing. Very good.

2. Relationship: You need to prove that your father and sister have at least one common parent: If your family registration certificate shows your grandparent name(s) along with your aunt's and father's names, then this should serve the purpose. I think they don't accept passports as valid proofs of relationships.

3. Residency: You need your aunt's 2-3 latest tax return docs, or utility bills, or property docs, or credit card statements in Canada, etc.

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
Ahmed Badawi said:
It is a very easy process. Went to SABB took a number for Teller, then I told him I want to issue a demand draft. He gave a form to fill, in which I put the name of beneficiary as "reciever general for Canada" didn't add any other info for the beneficiary. Then of course you put your details and the amount you want to pay. Gave it back to the teller. He printed out a check (a normal check like the ones we usually use, but the details are printed on it - not typed) then he have this check to me. This is the one I'm going to enclose with my application. Just go to the teller and it seems they know what they're doing

Good luck
Dear Ahmed,

I made DD from SABB bank I put beneficiary as "reciever general for Canada" and in country information I wrote Canada. Now on DD below beneficiary I found it is written payable at any bank in Canada. Can you or forum members tell me is this okay.

Thanks

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
ash73 said:
did any 2014 fswp may 1 till may 8 applicant receive MR from London visa office till now?
anyone??

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
quebec2013 said:
Dear Ahmed,

I made DD from SABB bank I put beneficiary as "reciever general for Canada" and in country information I wrote Canada. Now on DD below beneficiary I found it is written payable at any bank in Canada. Can you or forum members tell me is this okay.

Thanks
That's a good to go DD :D

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all I am new in this stream.
I am asking about anyone using SAUDI HOLANDI CREDIT CARD in CC charging as they are processing an extra protection online tool with password.should i provide CIC with this password for CC charging?????
Thanks.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Whynot said:
Dear all I am new in this stream.
I am asking about anyone using SAUDI HOLANDI CREDIT CARD in CC charging as they are processing an extra protection online tool with password.should i provide CIC with this password for CC charging?????
Thanks.
No, CIC doesn't need password to charge credit card. They are authenticated merchant, all they need is the credit card number, expiry date and 3-digit CVV code. Nothing else.

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhaka2014 said:
No, CIC doesn't need password to charge credit card. They are authenticated merchant, all they need is the credit card number, expiry date and 3-digit CVV code. Nothing else.

Thank you so much

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all.have any one have experienced sending the application to CIC forgetting a document to be attached with it ?..
If yes ,,,please share your experience

alimsn

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated Schedule A Request 17/3/2015
Nomination.....
PER 11/12/2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update 10-MAR-2015-Started Processing
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-07-2015, submitted 23-7-2015-Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2015
LANDED..........
21-09-2015
Dears, I have sent my application without GOSI (Social Security) as they requested originals and it is not possible to get it. I have attached original work experience certificate attested by chamber of commerce and by Ministry of Foreign Affair, I addition to that my passport and Iqama holds the same profession as in work experience certificate. I wonder if this is going to be enough to verify work experience.

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alimsn said:
Dears, I have sent my application without GOSI (Social Security) as they requested originals and it is not possible to get it. I have attached original work experience certificate attested by chamber of commerce and by Ministry of Foreign Affair, I addition to that my passport and Iqama holds the same profession as in work experience certificate. I wonder if this is going to be enough to verify work experience.
What is GOSI???is it related to your nationality??it is not included in the documents checklist.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
alimsn said:
Why do you need GOSI (General Organization of Social Insurance)? There is nothing to do with GOSI and application for immigration.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
striving said:
Dear seniors,

I want to claim 5 points for my Paternal Aunt (Father's sister) living in Canada for last 10 years as citizen. In this connection, I have already got from her as mentioned below:

1 - Copy of her citizenship card. (notarized)
2 - Copy of her passport. (notarized)
3 - Copy of her Pakistani national ID card. (notarized)
4 - Copy of her Pakistani passport. (notarized)
5 - Copy of my father's death certificate. (translated into English and notarized)
6 - Copy of my father's national ID card. ((translated into English and notarized)
7 - Original family registration certificate (FRC - Nadra) of my Aunt. (because she was migrated from India to Pakistan and doesn't have birth certificate)
8 - Copy of marriage certificate of my Aunt. (translated into English and notarized)

Please advise what else do I need to add in above documents in order to claim 5 points.

Thanks
Well, you have got it all right but please arrange these additional documents also:

1- Your aunt's home documents (If on lease, lease documents, if they own their home, then those documents copy, no need notarised).
2- Your aunt's and her husband's Passport Pages (Bio Pages) Copy (Husband's copy of Passport would help as home documents might be in name of her husband so this way you will clarify the relation of home owner with your aunt).
3- Also, ask them to send their utility bills (Water etc) and Credit Card bill (Those in name of your aunt and the same address is mentioned as you will provide in the documents in point 1 above).
4- You are providing your aunt's Marriage Certificate, please provide your Father's Marriage Certificate also and translate both of them in English and get both notarised, this will be a proof of common parent for your aunt and your father.
5- Though you are providing FRC, but this Marriage Certificate will be a second proof.

Note: I have provided like this and am through from Medical and right now, waiting for the Passport Request. I provided the below documents (I am writing again for your clarification):

Proof of Status:

1- Photo Page of Canadian Passport for my Aunt and her husband.
2- Canadian Citizenship Card for my Aunt and her husband.

Proof of Relationship:

1- FRC for my mother (My Maternal Aunt is there).
2- Marriage Certificate for my mother and aunt (Translated in English and both notarized).

Proof of Residency:

1- Transfer/Deed of Land. It shows the evidence that they have purchased the house in which they are living. It is in name of my Aunt’s husband (Her and her husband Passport along with Passport's showing their relation as a husband and wife).

2- Water and wastewater service monthly bill. It is in the name of my Aunt and her husband and is billed to their residential address as in Point 1.

3- Statement of my Aunt’s credit card. It shows her name and residential address.

I hope i have answered your query.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
dr-kk said:
Ahmed brother

What do we need regarding DD. and whats its validity? can u describe ur experience. i never made DD from ksa.

Thanks
Best, easy and fast processing way is: Pay by CC.

Many people are now paying by it, I have paid initial deposit as well as RPRF via CC. Its very fast and easy...

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
rizwan150 said:
Well, you have got it all right but please arrange these additional documents also:

1- Your aunt's home documents (If on lease, lease documents, if they own their home, then those documents copy, no need notarised).
2- Your aunt's and her husband's Passport Pages (Bio Pages) Copy (Husband's copy of Passport would help as home documents might be in name of her husband so this way you will clarify the relation of home owner with your aunt).
3- Also, ask them to send their utility bills (Water etc) and Credit Card bill (Those in name of your aunt and the same address is mentioned as you will provide in the documents in point 1 above).
4- You are providing your aunt's Marriage Certificate, please provide your Father's Marriage Certificate also and translate both of them in English and get both notarised, this will be a proof of common parent for your aunt and your father.
5- Though you are providing FRC, but this Marriage Certificate will be a second proof.

Note: I have provided like this and am through from Medical and right now, waiting for the Passport Request. I provided the below documents (I am writing again for your clarification):

Proof of Status:

1- Photo Page of Canadian Passport for my Aunt and her husband.
2- Canadian Citizenship Card for my Aunt and her husband.

Proof of Relationship:

1- FRC for my mother (My Maternal Aunt is there).
2- Marriage Certificate for my mother and aunt (Translated in English and both notarized).

Proof of Residency:

1- Transfer/Deed of Land. It shows the evidence that they have purchased the house in which they are living. It is in name of my Aunt's husband (Her and her husband Passport along with Passport's showing their relation as a husband and wife).

2- Water and wastewater service monthly bill. It is in the name of my Aunt and her husband and is billed to their residential address as in Point 1.

3- Statement of my Aunt's credit card. It shows her name and residential address.

I hope i have answered your query.
Excellent, Rizwan. +1 for your sharing info.

alimsn

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated Schedule A Request 17/3/2015
Nomination.....
PER 11/12/2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update 10-MAR-2015-Started Processing
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-07-2015, submitted 23-7-2015-Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2015
LANDED..........
21-09-2015
Dhaka2014 said:
Why do you need GOSI (General Organization of Social Insurance)? There is nothing to do with GOSI and application for immigration.
In the document checklist, they mentioned "when submitting your tax information, be sure to black out your Social Insurance Number (SIN)", I thought that since Gulf countries are tax free, social security contribution is the alternative.