+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

Elkanzy

Nov 3, 2014
lawrence2007 said:
Opening a new account will take time. It would be better to take help from a friend who has account in NCB, RIYAD BANK or SAMBA etc. He can obtain the draft from his account and you can send that to CIC.
you are correct lawrence but unforunately i dont have such a friend .. what's really bad that Alrajhi is not issuing these ceques any more.. and the the customer service in SABB told me that paying throgh credit card will not be acceptable ( of course im not sure of PF what he says) but that added to my uncertainity of paying throgh credit card ..

i wonder if creating account in NCB needs alotta time

bua2581

May 15, 2014
My suggestion is to go for CC if you have one from any Saudi Bank.
I used NCB CC twice for both payments and Alhamdulillah it went through.

Elkanzy said:
URGENT HELP Please ,

Dear Fellow saudi applicants..

I decided to avoid the risk of paying through credit card , so i went for issuing a demand draft from SABB which i hv an account there , But strangely , for 2 consecutive days the bank's system is unable to issue the cheque in $ CAD from 2 different branches .. as u know the Cap limit is reaching , and my App. is ready to be sent , but i'm unable to pay the Fees ..
My question is : Can i issue the DD from telemoney or speed cash ? and what are the other options that the expert members would recommend except for paying by credit card ...
your kind feedback would be truly helpful.

Thanks ..

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Elkanzy said:
you are correct lawrence but unforunately i dont have such a friend .. what's really bad that Alrajhi is not issuing these ceques any more.. and the the customer service in SABB told me that paying throgh credit card will not be acceptable ( of course im not sure of PF what he says) but that added to my uncertainity of paying throgh credit card ..

i wonder if creating account in NCB needs alotta time
Brother,
Don't waste more time searching for DD issuers, cap is being filled and every single day counts. If all of your other papers are ready then go with CC. I have used my SABB credit card and transaction was done without any issues. SABB customer service guy doesn't know anything, any credit card issued by Saudi bank works with all foreign transactions.

Just one caution, if you apply use a credit card, just keep that card in a secured place at home or somewhere safe, don't put it in your wallet to avoid losing it and then you will be totally hopeless. It happened with many applicants, their card got stolen and they had to block it, and obviously CIC couldn't process the transaction.

Carry another credit card for your daily use.

Hamza Ilyas

Nov 12, 2014
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Help required category selection

Confused between (1212 and 1112) Working currently as Assistant Manager Treasury (below are some major responsibilities as per company JD)

- Monitor day-to-day treasury functions and ensure that the transactions are made as per the accounting standards and company policy in force
- Communicate and establish sound, dynamic business relations with banks and other financial institutions safeguarding the best interests of the organization
- Interact with internal and external customers, address their concerns and queries
- Review and direct administration of payments for vendors through L/C and BC; ensure bills due to banks are timely settled
- Review and approve processing of banking instruments such LC, BC, Bank Guarantee etc.
- Coordinate with Revenue Accounting Section and other departments such as Project Management etc. to take stock of the accounts receivable; Coordinate with Procurement Department and collect information concerning materials and services required and the nature of financing/facility/fund needed.
- Review the overall requirements and prepare cash flow on a periodic basis and submit to management for making appropriate decisions.

Help from seniors will be highly appreciated

Hamza Ilyas

Nov 12, 2014
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Our Residence Status (IQAMA/Residence Permit) lies under Worker or Permanent Residence ???

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
Dear friends,

Does anyone know how to get exit/entry report from Saudi if you already left the country? I have final exit visa papers with me. Would that be enough or need to get further MOI/Jawazat report? This is in context to the documents required at the time of citizenship interview.

Thanks

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all:

Is there anyone have experienced a package return from CIO to KSA,specifically eastern area? how long does it take to be delivered back?

best regards ad good luck.[size=10pt][/size]

Usher

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Re: Generic application Inquiry

Hello Brother
As you predicted I have received MR, PCC and RPRF request. Can you suggest any physician in Dammam-Khobar region for medical?

Dhaka2014 said:
Hi bro,
They have asked me to do medicals, pay RPRF, send PCC, and updated Schedule A forms for myself and spouse. I sent RPRF and Updated forms by email, PCC by DHL, and medical reports were uploaded by eMedical system. I got passport request 5 days after the medicals were received by LVO (3rd Line in ECAS).

So now prepare for the requested documents and medicals.. :) Best wishes.

Usher

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
If you are required to submit the true-copy-of-original then you can ask the translator whether his translation can be stamped by Chamber of Commerce (COC) or not. . Some translator have registration with COC and any translation thru them you can take to COC. COC will verify the signature and stamp the translation with some fee. You must submit the "original Translation" to CIC with photocopy of original document.

AMAH said:
Hi Saudiites,

Nice to see this forum.
I'm still suffering with the attestations of translated documents.
I got the documents not in English translated but cant get anybody to certify them as a-true-copy-of-original, any advice??!!
I am also not sure about sending these the original copy of translated documents or should I have further copied than attested as true copy and send?
Please advice ASAP.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada

Usher said:
Hello Brother
As you predicted I have received MR, PCC and RPRF request. Can you suggest any physician in Dammam-Khobar region for medical?
Congrats bro.
There is only one clinic to do Medicals in the eastern province. It's Dar Al Afia. Opposite to Dammam Extra. Just call them and book an appointment. When I called them, the first available appointment was 10 days later. So book appointment immediately.
Their fees are 1300 SAR for adults and 600 for kids.

Usher

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014

Thanks for the quick reply. What documents I am supposed to take with me for medical?

Dhaka2014 said:
Congrats bro.
There is only one clinic to do Medicals in the eastern province. It's Dar Al Afia. Opposite to Dammam Extra. Just call them and book an appointment. When I called them, the first available appointment was 10 days later. So book appointment immediately.
Their fees are 1300 SAR for adults and 600 for kids.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada

Usher said:
Thanks for the quick reply. What documents I am supposed to take with me for medical?
Just take the medical request form. Passport size photos. And copy of passports.
You will have to fill some forms there. It's very simple and straightforward process.
Best of luck.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Dhaka2014 said:
To get a Saudi Police Clearance certificate, you first need the stamped letter from Canadian High Commission or LVO. Please read the below 2 threads and you will have a clear understanding.

And don't worry, Saudi PCC takes 6-7 days if you go to a police headquarter (not the small branch offices which may take 14-20 days). It took exactly 7 days for me in Dammam.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/saudi-pcc-from-riyadh-t142402.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/saudi-arabia-based-applicant-t69120.0.html;msg3294617#msg3294617
Hello dhaka how r u?i need to ask you should i change my mailing adress ?i am currently living in ksa .i provided mailing adress of pakistan at the time of application sent to nova scotia.should i change the mailing adress or the current adress because i have also moved to another location in tabuk because previously i was living in hospital.which adress is most important for the passport to be sent to embassy thanks

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
immigrant2b said:
Hello dhaka how r u?i need to ask you should i change my mailing adress ?i am currently living in ksa .i provided mailing adress of pakistan at the time of application sent to nova scotia.should i change the mailing adress or the current adress because i have also moved to another location in tabuk because previously i was living in hospital.which adress is most important for the passport to be sent to embassy thanks
Hi bro
First let me know what's ur status? Did you received any communication from visa office? If yes then send them email/updated form to let them know your new address. If you just received PER and nothing after that then no need to do anything. Address change info should be shared with local visa office not with CIC Nova Scotia.
But make sure that your email address is active. LVO will contact you by email.
As far as I have seen. Exact Postal address doesn't matter as there is nothing LVO will send you by post (except PCC letter which you can get it easily by contacting CHC Riyadh or Jeddah.