Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
Dhaka2014 said:
I didn't do anything like that (certify true translation), the translation office put their stamp in the translated page. No affidavit was done.
Please read the document checklist, it shows which documents you must send the originals (IELTS, ECA, etc), other than that, you can send a copy.
I agree with that. Many of my friends sent their files with just normal photocopy of documents (Xerox) without notarization and it went thru.

BK123

Jul 21, 2014
Dear Dhaka/members,

I have to send my application today or tomorrow. I am in a hurry bcoz my DD will exceed the 5 month limit on the 16th of this month hence I need the application to reach before that date.

Can you recommend which is the fastest Courier in your experience as in DHL/Aramex/Fedex ?

Regards,
BK

Dhaka2014 said:
Hi bro,
Please find my reply below:
1) Which country PCC do you mean? I assume you have sent PCC from Pakistan, correct? normally PCCs are valid for 1 year, so most probably you won't need to send PCC again because your processing will be started before the old PCC expires. Unless your submitted PCC is issued long time ago.
Since you will be completing 6 months by the time your application will be processing, you will have to submit Saudi PCC.
2) Yes, anyone can do medical anywhere from the Panel Physician list. It is recommended that you both do the medical in the same week so that VO will get both of them ready at the same time.
3) Once processing is complete, you will be asked to send your passports to CHC Riyadh through VFS (detailed instructions will be sent to you from London by email). Usually it takes 5-7 days to get your passports back with visa.
4) You can ask your Government Relations department in the ministry to get your passport for that reason, it is a normal practice. Maybe they will ask you the reason, you can show them the email requesting the passport, or you can give them any other reason if you don't want to disclose that you are immigrating to Canada at this time.

Let me know if anything is unclear.

Wish you all the best.

bringiton

May 25, 2014
Go for TNT. Its super fast. 3 to 4 days max. my friends courier reached in 3 days

BK123 said:
Dear Dhaka/members,

I have to send my application today or tomorrow. I am in a hurry bcoz my DD will exceed the 5 month limit on the 16th of this month hence I need the application to reach before that date.

Can you recommend which is the fastest Courier in your experience as in DHL/Aramex/Fedex ?

Regards,
BK

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
BK123 said:
Dear Dhaka/members,

Regards,
BK
I sent you PM bro. Please check.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Dhaka2014 said:
To get a Saudi Police Clearance certificate, you first need the stamped letter from Canadian High Commission or LVO. Please read the below 2 threads and you will have a clear understanding.

And don't worry, Saudi PCC takes 6-7 days if you go to a police headquarter (not the small branch offices which may take 14-20 days). It took exactly 7 days for me in Dammam.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/saudi-pcc-from-riyadh-t142402.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/saudi-arabia-based-applicant-t69120.0.html;msg3294617#msg3294617
Thanks dhaka i would check about police certificate but i am living in tabuk any way i asked u the approx time PER and medical request?

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
immigrant2b said:
Thanks dhaka i would check about police certificate but i am living in tabuk any way i asked u the approx time PER and medical request?
Nobody can give you an accurate timeline. Still many FSW2013 applicants didn't get MR yet. They received PER back in mid 2013. While some other people got MR after 45 days of PER.
The best place to understand an estimate is the spreadsheet. Check the dates of people getting MR, what was their PER date. This way you can have a rough estimate.

Elkanzy

Nov 3, 2014
URGENT HELP Please ,

Dear Fellow saudi applicants..

I decided to avoid the risk of paying through credit card , so i went for issuing a demand draft from SABB which i hv an account there , But strangely , for 2 consecutive days the bank's system is unable to issue the cheque in $ CAD from 2 different branches .. as u know the Cap limit is reaching , and my App. is ready to be sent , but i'm unable to pay the Fees ..
My question is : Can i issue the DD from telemoney or speed cash ? and what are the other options that the expert members would recommend except for paying by credit card ...
your kind feedback would be truly helpful.

Thanks ..

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sir first go to main branch of saab bank.and ask abt it.
secondly if u have account in other branch thentry frm that branch.

Elkanzy

Nov 3, 2014
dr-kk said:
Sir first go to main branch of saab bank.and ask abt it.
secondly if u have account in other branch thentry frm that branch.
Thank u my friend .. i already went to Main branch in Dammam .. they say that they usually make this transaction , but there is a problem in their system .. and it's still existing for 2 days ... and i dont hv accounts in any other banks .. if i want to open a new account it will take time i guess

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Elkanzy said:
URGENT HELP Please ,
Dear Fellow saudi applicants..
I decided to avoid the risk of paying through credit card , so i went for issuing a demand draft from SABB which i hv an account there , But strangely , for 2 consecutive days the bank's system is unable to issue the cheque in $ CAD from 2 different branches .. as u know the Cap limit is reaching , and my App. is ready to be sent , but i'm unable to pay the Fees ..
My question is : Can i issue the DD from telemoney or speed cash ? and what are the other options that the expert members would recommend except for paying by credit card ...
your kind feedback would be truly helpful.
Thanks ..
As far as I know, speedcash, telemoney, enjaz, etc don't issue DDs. They only make remittance either to account or western union, etc.
You can call them and ask.

Elkanzy

Nov 3, 2014
Dhaka2014 said:
As far as I know, speedcash, telemoney, enjaz, etc don't issue DDs. They only make remittance either to account or western union, etc.
You can call them and ask.
Thanks for ur feedback Dhaka
Yea .. I was uncertain about that indeed , I will step over them today.. I wonder what would be the options if the problem in SABB remain the same.
I applied in 2010 and paid through al rajhi and it was piece of cake !

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
Elkanzy said:
Thanks for ur feedback Dhaka
Yea .. I was uncertain about that indeed , I will step over them today.. I wonder what would be the options if the problem in SABB remain the same.
I applied in 2010 and paid through al rajhi and it was piece of cake !
You can try NCB, They also issue DD in CAD$

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
Opening a new account will take time. It would be better to take help from a friend who has account in NCB, RIYAD BANK or SAMBA etc. He can obtain the draft from his account and you can send that to CIC.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
lawrence2007 said:
Opening a new account will take time. It would be better to take help from a friend who has account in NCB, RIYAD BANK or SAMBA etc. He can obtain the draft from his account and you can send that to CIC.
Do you need to open an account to issue a DD? I thought you can pay cash and get the DD done.

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
Dhaka2014 said:
Do you need to open an account to issue a DD? I thought you can pay cash and get the DD done.
Yes bro its compulsory to have an account in the bank for the issuance of DD. Its a regulation from Monitory agency.