+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sasketchwan Polytechnic

jigar7722

Sep 17, 2014
yes i got offer letter form sasketchwan polytech....but not apply for visa yet....i m also going for september intake....

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chirag99 said:
Anyone going to SASKETCHWAN POLYTECHNIC in SEPTEMBER 2015?
Hey!

Do you mind to tell mw which programme did you guys applied?

Im also going to study Business Mgt Course in Sept 2015

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigar7722 said:
yes i got offer letter form sasketchwan polytech....but not apply for visa yet....i m also going for september intake....

Can you please tell me which course are you enrolled in ? and Which Campus ?

Does your offer letter has any conditions? like study permit on arrival, seal transcript from your previous institute

thanks

kzee

May 1, 2012
hi everyone...i go admission for august/september.first a conitional offer was sent,and i was asked to make a deposit of $1k CAD along with my official transcript sent from my school,after which i was given my admission letter to study business managemet post graduate diploma...i am yet to apply for visa, just trying to make sure i have my right documents on point...moose jaw campus...i will be happy to share my experience all the way

jigar7722

Sep 17, 2014
i got admission in design & drafting engg. and yes i also pay 1k cad to confirm my seat...and applying for visa next month....

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kzee said:
hi everyone...i go admission for august/september.first a conitional offer was sent,and i was asked to make a deposit of $1k CAD along with my official transcript sent from my school,after which i was given my admission letter to study business managemet post graduate diploma...i am yet to apply for visa, just trying to make sure i have my right documents on point...moose jaw campus...i will be happy to share my experience all the way
Hey!

I already got conditional letter on Seal transcript, Original Doc on Arrival, Study Permit. And also I paid $1000 for confirmation seat and my previous institute sent official seal transcript as well. but after that i didn't get any letter.

so that i want to know did you get un conditional offer letter after you submit official transcript along with $1k ? n how did you got it i mean by email or mysiast ?

I have applied for same course so hope to see you soon.. Update me with your process.

inbox me your contact detail.

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigar7722 said:
i got admission in design & drafting engg. and yes i also pay 1k cad to confirm my seat...and applying for visa next month....
did you get unconditional offer letter ?

kzee

May 1, 2012
Jaymin007 said:
Hey!

I already got conditional letter on Seal transcript, Original Doc on Arrival, Study Permit. And also I paid $1000 for confirmation seat and my previous institute sent official seal transcript as well. but after that i didn't get any letter.

so that i want to know did you get un conditional offer letter after you submit official transcript along with $1k ? n how did you got it i mean by email or mysiast ?

I have applied for same course so hope to see you soon.. Update me with your process.

Jaymin007 said:
Hey!

From my letter..i was sent by email, also on mysiask..was told i could start my application with the last lettet I received..i have a cousin at sask uni, who assisted me...male/27/9ja..kzee001 @ yahoo.co.uk

Thank you for providing our office with your tuition deposit. This confirms your seat in the Business Management program at Saskatchewan Polytechnic Moose Jaw Campus beginning AUGUST 31, 2015. If you have previously been conditionally accepted, those conditions still apply. Should you decide to withdraw your application, contact us as soon as possible so that we may extend the offer of a seat to the next qualified individual.

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kzee said:
From my letter..i was sent by email, also on mysiask..was told i could start my application with the last lettet I received..i have a cousin at sask uni, who assisted me...male/27/9ja..kzee001 @ yahoo.co.uk

Thank you for providing our office with your tuition deposit. This confirms your seat in the Business Management program at Saskatchewan Polytechnic Moose Jaw Campus beginning AUGUST 31, 2015. If you have previously been conditionally accepted, those conditions still apply. Should you decide to withdraw your application, contact us as soon as possible so that we may extend the offer of a seat to the next qualified individual.
Yh i got the same letter but its still saying any pervious condition are still apply....so don't know what we can do now. but i have email them so let see ...

kzee

May 1, 2012
Jaymin007 said:
Yh i got the same letter but its still saying any pervious condition are still apply....so don't know what we can do now. but i have email them so let see ...
Kkkkkk..Ill let my cuz know about it

kzee

May 1, 2012
Hello House.......I have my police character check,ill be applying 4my visa next week, i already registered myCIC account, awaiting my Tax clearance certificate b4 i start uploading my documents...

conair

Apr 18, 2015
My offer letter states 31st of August and not September.... :p..
I am heading to Moose Jaw for Electrical Engineering technology diploma. I am gonna be a Moose Javian for 72 weeks.
Let's keep this thread alive, we are a small bunch on this forum heading towards Saskatchewan Polytechnic.