SASKATCHEWAN...........YOU CAN SPONSOR YOUR FAMILY AFTER A YEAR

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Important Changes WEF May 1,2012

SINP will limit the number of concurrent nominations/applications that can be supported to one per household until the principal applicant successfully settles in Saskatchewan. The principal applicant will also be required to have an offer of employment in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code A or B or designated trade.
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/family-members

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO GET an offer of employment in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code A or B or designated trade.? Computer operator or Accounts clerk specifically?

tylerwerewolf

Oct 2, 2011
hi,

Hi guys..

i just want to ask

i live here in regina.. my sisster applied under sinp family program as the principal applicant, i also told my brother to apply.. they both sent their application by mail last april 5 2012.. and i just red that there will be changes on sinp family program starting may 1, are they included to that may 1 changes? do they need to have job affers NOC a or b.. cause prior to that they only need proof of funds?

Im kinda worried..

pls reply

Thank you

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tylerwerewolf said:
hi,

Hi guys..

i just want to ask

i live here in regina.. my sisster applied under sinp family program as the principal applicant, i also told my brother to apply.. they both sent their application by mail last april 5 2012.. and i just red that there will be changes on sinp family program starting may 1, are they included to that may 1 changes? do they need to have job affers NOC a or b.. cause prior to that they only need proof of funds?

Im kinda worried..

pls reply

Thank you
As per their web site
Applications that were received prior to May 1, 2012, will continue to be processed according to the pre-existing criteria.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POSITIVE said:
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO GET an offer of employment in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code A or B or designated trade.? Computer operator or Accounts clerk specifically?
Yes Sir ,it is very difficult .
Computer operator or Accounts clerk are not in A,B

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tylerwerewolf said:
hi kanamen..

pre existing criteria?

can you elaborate more

thanks
The terms and conditions before May1,2012, it means your applications are OK to process under old criteria.Be happy my friend

tylerwerewolf

Oct 2, 2011
hi kanamen..

thanks for the quick reply..

their application was sent april first week ..but they no response from sinp if they got it or not..

hopefully they just need a proof of funds and ielt.

thanks kanamen

God bless

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tylerwerewolf said:
hi kanamen..

thanks for the quick reply..

their application was sent april first week ..but they no response from sinp if they got it or not..

hopefully they just need a proof of funds and ielt.

thanks kanamen

God bless
Thanks,Good Luck

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks a lot Kanamen for quick reply..then i will think of settling in Manitoba as i am PR and wanna sponsor a close relative who has experience as Computer operator and Accounts clerk frm India....I wanna sponsor him as a family member...

Kanamen said:
Yes Sir ,it is very difficult .
Computer operator or Accounts clerk are not in A,B

ariel041576

May 4, 2012
Kanamen said:
Important Changes WEF May 1,2012

SINP will limit the number of concurrent nominations/applications that can be supported to one per household until the principal applicant successfully settles in Saskatchewan. The principal applicant will also be required to have an offer of employment in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code A or B or designated trade.
Hello Kanamen,

Me the principal (together with my wife) and my cousin A also the principal are planning to migrate to Saskatchewan via the SINP. I have a cousin B living in Saskatoon for more than a year and she is the sister of my cousin A. How will this affect our plan to migrate via the new SINP knowing that they limited it to one per household? Can we still apply at the same time with the support of my cousin B?

Thanks.

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
Hello Positive,

It is surly a Bad news that SINP is getting tough day by day. I am in the same boat too. I am PR holder out of Canada now, and Planning to settle soon. My first Priority was Saskatoon, but it seems that things are now difficult there. Manitoba and New Burnswick is also an option. Please share some info if you have any about other programs.

Regards
Londonqtr

POSITIVE said:
thanks a lot Kanamen for quick reply..then i will think of settling in Manitoba as i am PR and wanna sponsor a close relative who has experience as Computer operator and Accounts clerk frm India....I wanna sponsor him as a family member...

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POSITIVE said:
Please go through the link below for eligibility criteria

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/eligibility/

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ariel041576 said:
Hello Kanamen,

Me the principal (together with my wife) and my cousin A also the principal are planning to migrate to Saskatchewan via the SINP. I have a cousin B living in Saskatoon for more than a year and she is the sister of my cousin A. How will this affect our plan to migrate via the new SINP knowing that they limited it to one per household? Can we still apply at the same time with the support of my cousin B?

Thanks.
According to new rules your cousin B can sponsor you or your cousin A with a job offer (in NOC skills A,B or in designated jobs) and other eligibility criteria .Once the sponsored landed immigrant settled in Saskatchewan for 6 months then your cousin B can sponsor another family member with same requirements.

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
Thanks for the information Kanamen...
This is sad news..
Its seems impossible now to sponsor a family member.