+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN...........YOU CAN SPONSOR YOUR FAMILY AFTER A YEAR

owaisadvani

May 6, 2012
Helloo Kanaman

I've few queries regarding my refusal ? ple let me know how I can contact you....your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Owais
owaisadvani@yahoo.com

V

vidya

http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/change-rule-saskatchewan%E2%80%99s-provincial-nominee-program-good-or-bad-18268.html

joezeftyler

Jul 10, 2014
hi there!
here's a one scenario from me if my sister is a permanent residence in Saskatchewan and i been work at Alberta im a 30 years of age and i been work for Alberta for almost 1 1/2 year as a TFW's can she sponsored me in Saskatchewan what can we do? it is eligible for this kind of program?? thank you a lot ....

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
Hi all, please I am new here. How many persons could I act as sponsor under this program

Swu

Dec 20, 2018
Hi,
Do I need to stay here in SK for one year continuously to sponsor my sister on PR or I can go India in-between?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
Do I need to stay here in SK for one year continuously to sponsor my sister on PR or I can go India in-between?
You can’t sponsor your sister for PR unless both your parents are dead, you are not married or in a common law relationship, have no children, have no other relatives in Canada.

Swu

Dec 20, 2018
You can’t sponsor your sister for PR unless both your parents are dead, you are not married or in a common law relationship, have no children, have no other relatives in Canada.
I came under PNP program and living in Saskachewan. I want to call her here in saskachewan under SINP. What are the conditions then?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your quick reply. Can I send sponsorship to her?
Thanks for your quick reply. Can I send sponsorship to her?
Are your parents alive anywhere in the world? Are you married, have children, have other relatives in Canada?

If the answer to these things is no you may qualify to sponsor her under the lonely Canadian rule.

If not she has to qualify to immigrate like every other economic immigrant. She can look at the various immigration programs offered by Canada to see if she qualifies for one.

Swu

Dec 20, 2018
Are your parents alive anywhere in the world? Are you married, have children, have other relatives in Canada?

If the answer to these things is no you may qualify to sponsor her under the lonely Canadian rule.

If not she has to qualify to immigrate like every other economic immigrant. She can look at the various immigration programs offered by Canada to see if she qualifies for one.
Are your parents alive anywhere in the world? Yes

Are you married, have children, have other relatives in Canada? No, planning to marry soon before sending sponsorship to my sister

If not she has to qualify to immigrate like every other economic immigrant. She can look at the various immigration programs offered by Canada to see if she qualifies for one. She is married, have two kids. She worked there for 2 years. ielts score is 6 each. I don't think that any other program can help her to get PR.

P.S.
I landed here 1 month ago.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

Are you married, have children, have other relatives in Canada? No, planning to marry soon before sending sponsorship to my sister

If not she has to qualify to immigrate like every other economic immigrant. She can look at the various immigration programs offered by Canada to see if she qualifies for one. She is married, have two kids. She worked there for 2 years. ielts score is 6 each. I don't think that any other program can help her to get PR.

P.S.
OK, your answers confirm that you can not sponsor your sister for PR.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

P.S.
Agree. Your sister has to qualify to immigrate to Canada based on her own education and skills. Unfortunately she may not qualify.