+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN...........YOU CAN SPONSOR YOUR FAMILY AFTER A YEAR

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kanamen,

First off, great work on this. Thank you for taking time to inform all of us here about Saskatchwan. You are of big help to all of us.

I am planning to settle in Saskatchewan (still waiting for PPR), Saskatoon to be specific. Could you please give me some insights about life in Saskatoon? I've heard that the place is booming - how is this beneficial to newly landed immigrants? Could you please tell me about how it is to live in Saskatoon?

On the negative side, I've also heard about high crime rate in the city. Could you elaborate on this and suggest which places are best to settle and what to avoid?

Thanks again!

Jangong

raghavan_26

Nov 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
22-02-2011
AOR Received.
27-09-2011
IELTS Request
26-10-2011
Med's Request
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
14-11-2011
Hi jangong,

your application is at which VO .. also can you let me know when your medicals and RPRF is sent ?

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raghavan_26 said:
Hi jangong,

your application is at which VO .. also can you let me know when your medicals and RPRF is sent ?
hi Raghavan,

Manila, around October.

regards,
Jan

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jangong said:
Hi Kanamen,

First off, great work on this. Thank you for taking time to inform all of us here about Saskatchwan. You are of big help to all of us.

I am planning to settle in Saskatchewan (still waiting for PPR), Saskatoon to be specific. Could you please give me some insights about life in Saskatoon? I've heard that the place is booming - how is this beneficial to newly landed immigrants? Could you please tell me about how it is to live in Saskatoon?

On the negative side, I've also heard about high crime rate in the city. Could you elaborate on this and suggest which places are best to settle and what to avoid?

Thanks again!

Jangong
Sent you an email

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
hello kanamen

I sent u a personal message, plz respond.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jangong said:
Hi Kanamen,

Thanks again!

Jangong
dear same question i m planning to land in next month.

kapilraval82

Star Member
Jul 7, 2009
If a candidate became permanent residant on the basis of Alberta or BC Provincial nomination(work permit and became PR) and she moves to Saskatchewan to work and also has an intention to sponsor family members.

Can the immigration officer refuse the application as the sponsorer was nominated by any other province and moved to Saskatchewan for intention to sponsor family?(in application guide it clearly says that the sponsor and the family member should have an intention to live in Saskatchewan.

kapilraval82

Star Member
Jul 7, 2009
If a candidate became permanent residant on the basis of Alberta or BC Provincial nomination(work permit and became PR) and she moves to Saskatchewan to work and also has an intention to sponsor family members.

Can the immigration officer refuse the application as the sponsorer was nominated by any other province and moved to Saskatchewan for intention to sponsor family?(in application guide it clearly says that the sponsor and the family member should have an intention to live in Saskatchewan.

Sharma0301

Feb 26, 2012
Hi Folks--Quick question.
I have PR of canada so can i sponsor my parents for PR who are above 60 years of age under Saskatchewan Immigration Program.Presently they are in india.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sharma0301 said:
I have PR of canada so can i sponsor my parents for PR who are above 60 years of age under Saskatchewan Immigration Program.Presently they are in india.
No - unfortunately you can't. The program is only open to people 18-49 years old.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kapilraval82 said:

Can the immigration officer refuse the application as the sponsorer was nominated by any other province and moved to Saskatchewan for intention to sponsor family?
(in application guide it clearly says that the sponsor and the family member should have an intention to live in Saskatchewan.
Yes Sir .He/she is obligated to live in the Province nominated him/her.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharma0301 said:
scylla is right for SINP.
New applications to sponsor parents will not be accepted for processing for up to 24 months but you have the option to apply for the Parent Super Visa and visits to Canada of up to two years without the need to renew your status.For more info visit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
scylla is right for SINP.
New applications to sponsor parents will not be accepted for processing for up to 24 months but you have the option to apply for the Parent Super Visa and visits to Canada of up to two years without the need to renew your status.For more info visit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp
Hello mr. kanamen,

How are you?

I sent you an email few days back. Please let me know.

Many thanks
T