+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN - SINP OID AFTER NOMINATION - Lets connect here..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello experts,
I have a question. I have already applied in SINP OID, and my file status is INPROCESS. but I have recently changed my job then should i inform to SINP or not?
Must.
They can anytime demand you recent Reference letter.
Nowadays very common

darinvaza

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Thank you folks for your contributions and assistance.

At last the confirmation of Permanent Residence.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your background check was completed. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. Help - Final decision

Wish you guys best of Luck.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. Help - Final decision

Hurrah !

Cin

Sep 24, 2017

Congratulations

Nondini2017

Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

With the grace of almighty, I received SINP nomination under Occupation in Demand as an International skilled worker. But with my nomination letter, I also received a letter nomination of existing work permit, but I am not working under any work permit or did not apply for any work permit( Never been to Canada as well), in this letter it says I am urgently required to start working with the employer mentioned above but no employer was mentioned, this letter talks about working environment and work permit. it's saying I should send a copy of this letter to CIC with my application pack.

Is this letter came to me by mistake? shall I submit a copy of this letter with my PR application to CIC along with my SINP nomination letter?

I am very much confused about what to do?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Reactions: Cin and ashuindian

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello everyone,

With the grace of almighty, I received SINP nomination under Occupation in Demand as an International skilled worker. But with my nomination letter, I also received a letter nomination of existing work permit, but I am not working under any work permit or did not apply for any work permit( Never been to Canada as well), in this letter it says I am urgently required to start working with the employer mentioned above but no employer was mentioned, this letter talks about working environment and work permit. it's saying I should send a copy of this letter to CIC with my application pack.

Is this letter came to me by mistake? shall I submit a copy of this letter with my PR application to CIC along with my SINP nomination letter?

Thanks a lot in advance.
First inform here about the mishappening and solution
immigration@gov.sk.ca

Reactions: Nondini2017

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thank you so much for your quick reply, I received a normal SINP nomination letter with this work permit approval letter which I can submit with my PR application to CIC, still, do I need to inform Saskatchewan about the letter of approval of work permit?
Better you inform SINP first because you are not accepting it

Reactions: Nondini2017

Cin

Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot in advance.
Congratulations! Pls when did you apply to sinp? What s ur time line? It is possible an employer is interested in you.

Iel831

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
0631- Rastaurant and Fod Service Manager
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Doc's Request.
07-02-18 Qatar Police Clearance of spouse
Nomination.....
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
IELTS Request
Included in files
Med's Request
21-11-2017
Med's Done....
Dec.4,2017(advised for sputum test and re xray Dec18-20,2017) done March 5, 2018(ok xray and negative sputum smear and culture Medical passed: March 10,2018)
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
August 20, 2018
H
Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot in advance.
Hello. With regards to your concern, once nominated a person actually received a confirmation of nomination and a work permit support letter. It will be up to you if you want to apply first the work permit so you can easily go/work in Canada instead of applying the PR which takes too long to be approved. Some applicants i know applied first for the work permit and then they will apply their PR later on, as long as it will be submitted on the date before it will expire it will be accepted for PR application.

Jul 27, 2018
Dear
Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot in advance.

congratulation for receiving nomination. May I know how much EOI points are required for PNP nomination ,as I have 61 points out of 100 and around 365 in EOI.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards

Valli

May 17, 2017
Hi,

We received SINP nomination in email.we dont see online option to attach this nomination in CIC.
Do we need to inform the nomination or sinp will do?