6.0 BAND
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2011
LANDED..........
bs pohnch gye smjho :D
Hi Forum,
As PR rules for saskatchewan has been changed, previous rule was that we have to work for 960 hours in saskatchewan to be eligible to apply for PR but now rule has changed to 1920 hours. Now it is very much difficult situation. Please experts guide us what should we do in this situation

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/student

Sadia K

Apr 18, 2012
ragz306 said:
Hi Forum,
As PR rules for saskatchewan has been changed, previous rule was that we have to work for 960 hours in saskatchewan to be eligible to apply for PR but now rule has changed to 1920 hours. Now it is very much difficult situation. Please experts guide us what should we do in this situation
Yes! Rules are changed. They are as.

Graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Saskatchewan > 960 hours experience in Saskatchewan.

Graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution outside of Saskatchewan > 1920 hours experience in Saskatchewan.

Apr 4, 2012
soberdeepak said:
Try Nova Scotia !!!
Hello dear/all,

Any thing benificially from the Nova scotia

I am planing to relocate to Nova scotia or menitoba , Basicaly i have done the PG (2 years) in bio technologist wheter the feild related job is required in both the province as one have completed from the other province.

Your reply would be highly appriciated

faithworks

Oct 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragz306 said:
Hi Forum,

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/student
Hi, If you have graduated from Saskatchewan its still 960 hours... if not it is 1920 hours

bakshim

May 7, 2012
HEllo Every 1...Yaa it very shocking to hear abt Sask...well guys i have some questions please help me for that:- :(

I have done 1 year I.T Course frm Ontario, and hope fully i will receive i year post sec wrk permit, and i have decided to go Regina , SASk, because i have my cousin over there, he will arrange some job for me,

but i m also worried abt getting Permanent residence in SAS, because i will get only 12 months wrk permit and i have to wrk 12 month over there as written on the web site, so i have to leave Canada after that, and i think iif my employer will extend my work permit, then the work permit i will get will be Temporary wrk permit not post grad wrk permit so, if i will work on that wkr permit that will not be counted as for my PR.....so i am worried about this .....
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]IS there any other way to get PR in CANADA with in 1 year work permit....any agents ?[/size][/size][/size]
Any HELP will be really really appreciated
THANKS IN ADVANCE.