+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) Feb 2021 Join here !!!!

Abbas Mehdi

Jun 16, 2021
Again depends on your score and whether your NOC is selected. The SINP page has the draw sheets with NOCs so check it out.
My NOC was amongst the draw held on 11th Feb and I have high scores against the cut off at the point. I h
Again depends on your score and whether your NOC is selected. The SINP page has the draw sheets with NOCs so check it out.
My NOC was amongst the list of NOC selected in the draw and I have 79 points and a brother residing in Saskatoon but it has been over three months since I have submitted my EOI there has been no reply as such. How much do they normally take to response

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My NOC was amongst the draw held on 11th Feb and I have high scores against the cut off at the point. I h

My NOC was amongst the list of NOC selected in the draw and I have 79 points and a brother residing in Saskatoon but it has been over three months since I have submitted my EOI there has been no reply as such. How much do they normally take to response
Contact SINP. Usually you get nomination with 72 hours. Is this through EE. What is your NOC?

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi, i have NOC code 1121 for my current employment and 1241 for my previous employment. Are these codes in demand in Saskatchewan? From where can I check which NOC codes are in demand in which province?

Please guide.

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi, I have NOC code 1121 for my current employment and 1241 for my previous employment. Are these codes in demand in Saskatchewan? From where can I check which NOC codes are in demand in which province?

Please guide.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I have NOC code 1121 for my current employment and 1241 for my previous employment. Are these codes in demand in Saskatchewan? From where can I check which NOC codes are in demand in which province?

Please guide.
Go to the SINP website and look under draws to see if drawn.

Reactions: bk2018

phcdj

Dec 6, 2021
Hi everyone, Im about to apply my PR online, i have a question though, imm 5690 documents checklist item no. 18 says that i need to send hard copies of my documents to nova scotia, do i need to send them? coz as i have said im applying online. i would appreciate an answer. thank you.