File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Any idea, how and where to check status of our application?
Candidates are getting nominations, so it all depends on noc in demand

Edenrose

Aug 16, 2018
Hi ! If my occupation is not included on the list of demand Can I still apply in Saskatchewan? Is there any other express entry program? I am somehow confused

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi ! If my occupation is not included on the list of demand Can I still apply in Saskatchewan? Is there any other express entry program? I am somehow confused
If your occupation is not on the list then you are not eligible, and thus cannot apply, under either the Express Entry subcategory or the Occupation in Demand subcategory in Saskatchewan.

However, you can apply through the job offer subcategory if you have a valid job offer from a Saskatchewan employer under any occupation, whether in demand or not.

Manitoba’s program has a more extensive list of acceptable occupations but there is a requirement that you have a connection to the province such as a close relative or friend who will agree in writing to help you get situated in the province. You need not have a job offer there for their program.

Edenrose

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks a million for your clear answer. I know of the Manitoba program but and don't have any relative there, that s why I can t apply for the program.
It is not also easy for an Africa based applicants to have a valid job offer.
I am French speaker and I intend to write the IETLS exam though I am not sure to have the necessary points to complete my EE profile(424 points).
Is there any other favourable program for my case?
Thanks

Edenrose

Aug 16, 2018
3537 minutes ago
Thanks a million for your clear answer. I know of the Manitoba program but and don't have any relative there, that s why I can t apply for the program.
I am French speaker and I intend to write the IETLS exam though I am not sure to have the necessary points to complete my EE profile(424 points).
Thanks
Thanks

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Thanks
If you haven’t already you should take the TEF the Test d’evaluation de Francais, as this will provide more points in the Express Entry system. Another option you can explore if you haven’t already is immigration through Quebec’s programs. These programs reward French language skills also.