+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan EOI first draw and expected cutoff

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by TheOnlyParth, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Hi,
    As Saskatchewan has introduced Expression Of Interest (EOI) system from Monday July 16th 1:00 PM CST for the The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand sub-categories, I believe they are going to declare eoi draw each month.

not sure about the first draw date and cut off score.
    Do anyone has any information on this? Please share.

Reference: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

Thank you.

2. I cannot find any information about the draws on the website. If somebody knows, please share.

3. Yes anyone can share more details about first draw and cuttoff

4. 1st draw in September, 2nd draw in october .

anbarasu likes this.
  5. Thanks...But how they will select in draw...on cuttoff score or if we applied EOI or on demand basis..pls

6. 1st we have to submit EOI (expression of interest ) . Then in September sinp will conduct 1st draw and will invite applications with highest score .Same like express entry.

7. 1st we have to submit EOI (expression of interest ) . Then in September sinp will conduct 1st draw and will invite applications with highest score .Same like express entry.

8. As EOI started in June and draw will be every month, i was in the impression that first draw should be in August.

Is there any declaration by officials for the dates ?

9. No, they didnt declare dates yet

10. I came to know about a free notification service which can send email and even call (automated computerized) for such news.

Anyone interested ?