+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan college or uni anyone??

rockstar 13

Dec 22, 2014
there is anyone who is currently staying at Saskatchewan college or uni i am planning to study there, so there is anyone who can tell me is it cheap or expensive there in terms of living ,food etc? and i heard international student gets PR easily there so is this TRUE?? and is there easy to get jobs out there ?? Thanks

karan sandhu

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28/07/2014
Med's Done....
Premedical done
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2014 waheguru ne mehar kiti a
LANDED..........
SHORTLY
rockstar 13 said:
there is anyone who is currently staying at Saskatchewan college or uni i am planning to study there, so there is anyone who can tell me is it cheap or expensive there in terms of living ,food etc? and i heard international student gets PR easily there so is this TRUE?? and is there easy to get jobs out there ?? Thanks
[/quote

I'm studying in saskatchewan at saskatchewan polytechnic... Lots of jobs opportunities here..college is good and university is nice too but colleges fees is cheaper... Yes u can easy permanent residence here if you study here and graduate here if u eligible.

rockstar 13

Dec 22, 2014
what about the room rent ? car insurance ? is it easy to get a car there ?? and whats the cheapest tuition fees there any idea?

Vizskywalker

Oct 27, 2014
karan sandhu said:
rockstar 13 said:
[/quote

I'm studying in saskatchewan at saskatchewan polytechnic... Lots of jobs opportunities here..college is good and university is nice too but colleges fees is cheaper... Yes u can easy permanent residence here if you study here and graduate here if u eligible.
I'm planning to come to SK to do a 12 month course. Hoping to qualify for SINP student category by time I get my PGWP.

Do u think the one year course is enough time ?
Seeing we only need 6 month WOrk experience nd the exp while working on the study permit part time counts towards the eligibility