+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol. That is authoritarian. Revoking based on that? That is very uncanadian -. Its good to talk about the problems so it can be solved or at least be talked about. There is shit places in every country in the world.
Being Authoritarian is much better than you using bad words for Canadian province. If you are PR, you abusive words can easily disqualify from getting Citizenship. Canadian citizenship is not a Right, but it is a grant/ privileged. During test/Oath, say your same words in front to Citizenship officer or judge, you will come to know the meaning of Authority.

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
@ What's happening, the car insurance pricing is correct. I lived in Toronto for 5 years. Prior to getting a major ticket, my insurance was $480/month for a 4 door sedan. After I got a major speeding ticket, my insurer, TD insurance kicked me out and I ended up going with an insurer who classified me as high risk, my monthly insurance went up to about $900. Bear in mind, the speeding ticket was given to me in New York State. A few weeks after arrival, I got a ticket in the mail again from Canadian authorities referencing my initial ticket. At the end, I paid to Canadian and USA authorities. My license was also suspended in Canada because of that. Before you respond with lying accusations, please my dear, do your research.

Lastly, for Regina applicants waiting on Oath email. I am convinced that we will start getting emails in the third week of May. Up until now, IRCC is yet to make up their mind on the exact dates in May. There will be a rush, people will be given less than 5 days notice to appear. I am super excited. LOL
Fair enough these are extreme circumstance where majority will not face. Getting a licence suspended is rare unless the speed you were travelling at are at extreme levels. Also my point is that 900+ a month are rare and comparing the price to SK is not fare since the limits and deductible varies and what type of coverage taken varies. Also you may be a underwritten by Facility (FARM/FRSP) - in one of those cases you would never know if you belong to one of those groups. These groups are insured just because Auto insurance in mandatory and they cannot deny insurance to anyone. I work in insurance industry btw.

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Being Authoritarian is much better than you using bad words for Canadian province. If you are PR, you abusive words can easily disqualify from getting Citizenship. Canadian citizenship is not a Right, but it is a grant/ privileged. During test/Oath, say your same words in front to Citizenship officer or judge, you will come to know the meaning of Authority.
That is a very poor argument. living in a democratic country these views hold no value and should not be entertained. Find a country where you can live under authoritarian regime.

If we expressed our feelings - My distaste of SK and your pro authoritarian views. The citizenship officer would be much more worried about you than me.

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
@ What's happening, the car insurance pricing is correct. I lived in Toronto for 5 years. Prior to getting a major ticket, my insurance was $480/month for a 4 door sedan. After I got a major speeding ticket, my insurer, TD insurance kicked me out and I ended up going with an insurer who classified me as high risk, my monthly insurance went up to about $900. Bear in mind, the speeding ticket was given to me in New York State. A few weeks after arrival, I got a ticket in the mail again from Canadian authorities referencing my initial ticket. At the end, I paid to Canadian and USA authorities. My license was also suspended in Canada because of that. Before you respond with lying accusations, please my dear, do your research.

Lastly, for Regina applicants waiting on Oath email. I am convinced that we will start getting emails in the third week of May. Up until now, IRCC is yet to make up their mind on the exact dates in May. There will be a rush, people will be given less than 5 days notice to appear. I am super excited. LOL
Finally someone who knows about insurance in Ontario . Same here too I was classified as high risk driver, and once you are in this category major insurance like Rbc, Td, Bmo, Cibc cant insure you. I had to go through thinkinsure brokers. They where the only one who accepted me, they also sent me a letter if I was to get one more ticket I will be paying 1k plus a month. A house of 500k is like a tool box in Mississauga. I like Saskatchewan, I can afford to go on holiday twice or once a year, when I lived in Mississauga I only thought of bills and bills. Thanks to Saskatchewan. As for me and my family we like Saskatchewan. And people are way nicer out here!

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Finally someone who knows about insurance in Ontario . Same here too I was classified as high risk driver, and once you are in this category major insurance like Rbc, Td, Bmo, Cibc cant insure you. I had to go through thinkinsure brokers. They where the only one who accepted me, they also sent me a letter if I was to get one more ticket I will be paying 1k plus a month. A house of 500k is like a tool box in Mississauga. I like Saskatchewan, I can afford to go on holiday twice or once a year, when I lived in Mississauga I only thought of bills and bills. Thanks to Saskatchewan. As for me and my family we like Saskatchewan. And people are way nicer out here!
Good for you. I did not mean to offend you. May be my words were harsh. My point was to point out these extreme cases that cannot be compared to a more general case somewhere else. As for those companies denying you coverage, it is because they are not service careers. You just proved that you are uninsurable - since you were denied by many. What thinkbrokers did was to place you under Facility association policy where only assigned service carriers( certain insurance co's) can underwrite your risk. Facility Association gives coverage to uninsurable risk since Auto insurance is mandatory and the law says take all risk (deny none). All this explains why your rates were really high. I hope you get my point and i hope you keep enjoying SK with your family.
I cannot help but also point out about airfare since it was brought up. flying out of SK you are paying 400-500CAD+ for every passenger. Its way cheaper to fly from Toronto. if you have a family of 3 thats 2400-3000 every year since you take 2 trips a year. Now balancing that added cost to bills in GTA is a trade off you decided to take.

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Good for you. I did not mean to offend you. May be my words were harsh. My point was to point out these extreme cases that cannot be compared to a more general case somewhere else. As for those companies denying you coverage, it is because they are not service careers. You just proved that you are uninsurable - since you were denied by many. What thinkbrokers did was to place you under Facility association policy where only assigned service carriers( certain insurance co's) can underwrite your risk. Facility Association gives coverage to uninsurable risk since Auto insurance is mandatory and the law says take all risk (deny none). All this explains why your rates were really high. I hope you get my point and i hope you keep enjoying SK with your family.
I cannot help but also point out about airfare since it was brought up. flying out of SK you are paying 400-500CAD+ for every passenger. Its way cheaper to fly from Toronto. if you have a family of 3 thats 2400-3000 every year since you take 2 trips a year. Now balancing that added cost to bills in GTA is a trade off you decided to take.
Depends on where you are flying to, From Toronto to Las Vegas is way expensive, I have flew direct to Las Vegas from regina for 150 dollars lol..... also to cancun 300 dollars. I flew to London Uk from regina last year with Westjet for as low as 300 dollars, cost me 700 dollars for a return ticket to Uk. It all depends on where u are flying. It’s obvious you don’t like Saskatchewan, I understand that. Another mans food is another mans poison. But don’t say shitty stuff about something you don’t like, if you don’t like SaskatchewAn doesn’t mean it’s shitty.

Reactions: rajmalhotra7

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Once you are classified as a high risk driver the major insurance companies won’t insure you period. And even at that I have friends who have good driving record and still pay 300 to 400 dollars a month compare that to saskatchewan insurance, I have couple of speeding tickets and I pay 120 dollars a month That’s still a big difference. Anyway am done with this topic , I will just sit tight and wait for my oat ceremony invite.

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Once you are classified as a high risk driver the major insurance companies won’t insure you period. And even at that I have friends who have good driving record and still pay 300 to 400 dollars a month compare that to saskatchewan insurance, I have couple of speeding tickets and I pay 120 dollars a month That’s still a big difference. Anyway am done with this topic , I will just sit tight and wait for my oat ceremony invite.
Lol Major insurers? TD, BMO, RBC CIBC? May be TD. Those are major banks. Major insurer in Canada are Intact, Statefarm, AVIVA, RSA, Wawanesa, ICBC, Cooperators etc. As for SK there is no such thing as residual market like in Ontario(Facility). SK has a monopoly in Auto insurance governed by legislation. SGI are not allowed to use more than 2 rating variables. In Ontario there is 10s of rating variable where not all are related to your driving habits or the type of car you are driving but things such as credit score to name one makes a huge impact on rates in Ontario.

Also certain companies cannot insure you if you are high risk purely based on their profitability requirements. As I mentioned Ontario is take all risk province.

Last edited:

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Depends on where you are flying to, From Toronto to Las Vegas is way expensive, I have flew direct to Las Vegas from regina for 150 dollars lol..... also to cancun 300 dollars. I flew to London Uk from regina last year with Westjet for as low as 300 dollars, cost me 700 dollars for a return ticket to Uk. It all depends on where u are flying. It’s obvious you don’t like Saskatchewan, I understand that. Another mans food is another mans poison. But don’t say shitty stuff about something you don’t like, if you don’t like SaskatchewAn doesn’t mean it’s shitty.
Ok you can get the odd deal here and there. If you fly from buffalo your airfare could be way cheaper to fly to the US. As for the yqr to gatwick those offers were introductory prices to a new destination. I could go on trashing everything by pointing out an outlier but that does not prove a point.

Good luck with your Oath invite.

Last edited:

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Ok you can get the odd deal here and there. If you fly buffalo your airfare could be way cheaper to fly to the US. As for the yqr to gatwick those offers were introductory prices to a new destination. I could go on trashing everything by pointing out an outlier but that does not prove a point.

Good luck with your Oath invite.
Thanks and you too!

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is a very poor argument. living in a democratic country these views hold no value and should not be entertained. Find a country where you can live under authoritarian regime.

If we expressed our feelings - My distaste of SK and your pro authoritarian views. The citizenship officer would be much more worried about you than me.
I am not Authoritarian and do not label me one. I tried to put a statement that I am better than you, as I did not use abuse language for the country or land where I live, you did. I love Canada. You live in a democratic country and said words like 'shit' for a Canadian province. You need to educate yourself on Democracy and have a better understanding on what Democracy and democratic values mean.

You cannot say such words for Canadian province or Canada and call it your right under Democracy. No one is holding you to this country. Democratic values of Canada give you right to leave Canada, but not say bad words about the country or province. The fact of the matter is that you used bad word for Canadian province/ Canadian soil, not for for a person, political party, or Government agency.

You are portraying yourself to be Democratic then why don't you during test/Oath, say the same words in front to Citizenship officer or judge, and mention that it is democratic. I bet you after doing that you cannot receive your Citizenship certificate and cannot win a case in Canadian court, which upholds Democratic values.

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
I am not Authoritarian and do not label me one. I tried to put a statement that I am better than you, as I did not use abuse language for the country or land where I live, you did. I love Canada. You live in a democratic country and said words like 'shit' for a Canadian province. You need to educate yourself on Democracy and have a better understanding on what Democracy and democratic values mean.

You cannot say such words for Canadian province or Canada and call it your right under Democracy. No one is holding you to this country. Democratic values of Canada give you right to leave Canada, but not say bad words about the country or province. The fact of the matter is that you used bad word for Canadian province/ Canadian soil, not for for a person, political party, or Government agency.

You are portraying yourself to be Democratic then why don't you during test/Oath, say the same words in front to Citizenship officer or judge, and mention that it is democratic. I bet you after doing that you cannot receive your Citizenship certificate and cannot win a case in Canadian court, which upholds Democratic values.
Please stop typing anymore, you are just digging yourself further into your delusional understanding of democracy and providing further evidence that you are pro authoritarian.

You must be very insecure in your abilities to go out of your trying to prove you are better than me.

Last edited:

sourav987

Star Member
Sep 28, 2010
Hi Friends,
I am moving out to a different city. How can i tell them that I can not take the Oath in Regina?

thanks for your help.

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Hi Friends,
I am moving out to a different city. How can i tell them that I can not take the Oath in Regina?

thanks for your help.
Have got an Oath invite? if you are moving to another city within province then i would just not inform them and attend to wherever they tell you to attend be it regina/saskatoon/PA.
if you are moving to another province then send them (IRCC Saskatoon) a letter explaining why.
Best thing would be to call them and find out what you can do.