+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Hi!

I was wondering if you received any Oath invite after you have your DM on your ecas? Three of my friends took their exams in Regina on Feb 27 and Feb 28, all of them got DM after a day or two. Just asking if you were invited for an Oath in Regina? My friends didn't get any email or invitation for the Oath for next week from March 26 to 29 oath ceremony in Regina. Do you have any idea why some where invited for the oath and others are not? I was only wondering if there could be in April (saskatoon) and May (regina) were there names be included in these upcoming oath soon. I hope everyone as well get their Oath, or those waiting for their test invite.

Kindly reply back. Thank you
I took my test March 1st in Regina. My status is DM too. As far as I know, none of the folks following this forum who took their tests in Regina on those dates got an Oath invitation for Regina's next week ceremonies. I'm hoping for May...

Reactions: Narda

Narda

Mar 20, 2018
I took my test March 1st in Regina. My status is DM too. As far as I know, none of the folks following this forum who took their tests in Regina on those dates got an Oath invitation for Regina's next week ceremonies. I'm hoping for May...
I guess that would be the thought of those who got DM for March 2018 that they can not be included for the oath for March 26 to 29. My friends told me that there are 6 ceremonies in different time and days. Someone posted here as well that there is an Oath in April but in Saskatoon. I think you are right that hoping and crossing fingers that my friends, you as well and the rest who got DM in Regina will surely be included in the next batch by May ceremony. Hoping as well to those waiting for their test invite now on its way for them. I know the feeling of waiting. I would say keep yourself busy to avoid too much expectations in a day and make yourself happy, cheerful as time goes by. For sure, you'll be amaze that it is already in your hands. It happened to me and some of my friends, relatives, and to many as well years ago. Lucky for this generation that the wait is really shorter as compared to our time that it will take 1 year or more to be invited in a test and few more months to a year to get an Oath.

Bottom line, I keep telling my friends for a massive patience. Patience is really a virtue.

Thank you for your reply. Really appreciate it much.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Could everybody go back to check the date of receiving email from IRCC and to see if it all happened on Wednesday? I happened to find the emails I got all on Wednesday. If it is true, doe that mean we are not supposed to receive email except on Wednesday?

Narda

Mar 20, 2018
Could everybody go back to check the date of receiving email from IRCC and to see if it all happened on Wednesday? I happened to find the emails I got all on Wednesday. If it is true, doe that mean we are not supposed to receive email except on Wednesday?
Hello,

Sorry I don’t get your message. What do you mean by no emails on Wednesday? You’re saying that my friends or should I say all of you guys with DM could possibly be receiving emails from IRCC? Is this the Oarh invitation that you are referring to or these are test invitation? Clarify please. Thank you.

My friends are also waiting for updates from IRcC regarding Oath invitations.

regina11oct

Feb 12, 2018
so i got gcms notes and it doest explain much just saying criminality cleared .nothing much . should i order anther set of gcms notes or it is just waste?

jaran2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
so i got gcms notes and it doest explain much just saying criminality cleared .nothing much . should i order anther set of gcms notes or it is just waste?
No. This May looks like you’re demanding or forcing them to something. To whatever be the result/s of your file, it sounds good to me. All you have to do is be patient and wait.

Some of my friends are also waiting for An Oath invitation and they never requested for any atip or gcms.

Reactions: Omo Naija

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
No oath invite yet for me guys. I would like to wish the fellow Saskatoon applicants “all the best” who have oath ceremony on April 5th. Congrats guys. I am hoping I will be in for the next oath date. Fingers crossed.

Narda

Mar 20, 2018
Totally normal. Regina has no scheduled oath ceremonies in April so far but seems like they might have some ceremonies in May. You will probably get invited for that.
Hopefully all from Regina and Saskatoon who took there test in Regina and got DM after.

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
What are the odds of having another oath ceremony scheduled for April in Saskatoon?