+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
My parents applied for citizenship back on October'17, however my dad received a fingerprint request. Since he's a senior, it was rather hard for them to obtain a fingerprint and finally after 12 attempts they managed. He got those done at commissionaires. However, he has not heard anything back ever since he got those done around 10 days ago. Can anyone suggest how long it usually takes? Should I be calling CIC? He doesn't have to appear for the test either. So I am guessing next step would be interview if all goes well?
There will be no update to ecas once the fingerprint has been processed.

It's possible to get confirmation from the RCMP (based on the reference number he got when the fingerprints were taken) that the information was sent to IRCC. It is also possible to call IRCC (a while later) to check that they've processed the fingerprint information. It is not necessary to call them -- they will process things and the application will move to the next step, which is indeed likely to be the invitation to the interview.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015

Wondergirl

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sk
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
Citizenship 31/10/2917
AOR Received.
12/14/2017
Hi guys i got invitation test Today April 10 Saskatoon can somebody update thanks

Reactions: Psalm91

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Hi, can regina applicants receive test invites for doing tests in Saskatoon?
I remember someone from Regina taking test in Saskatoon on the day I had my test (March 12). So yes.

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
When in November did your wife applied ? My file was received in November 2, Aor in January and In process in Feb. Hopefully i will get my invite soon. Looks like they are sending out test invite for November applicants. Hopefullyi get mine soon.
App sent 6th Nov
AOR was actually dec 15
In process Feb 18

Reactions: Psalm91

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
App sent 6th Nov
AOR was actually dec 15
In process Feb 18
I guess my officer is a little bit behind lol.... Because my app was received Nov 2nd and didnt get Aor until Jan 15. And went into process Feb 5. Hopefully i get a test invite his week. Last time i called i was told i am on que for TEST. invite. Yours went in process Feb 18 and allready got invited for test. Lucky you! I guess all i can do is wait.

regina11oct

Feb 12, 2018
I guess my officer is a little bit behind lol.... Because my app was received Nov 2nd and didnt get Aor until Jan 15. And went into process Feb 5. Hopefully i get a test invite his week. Last time i called i was told i am on que for TEST. invite. Yours went in process Feb 18 and allready got invited for test. Lucky you! I guess all i can do is wait.
did you call cic ? i called them a month ago they said havnt got my Fp. called week after lady said we have note on file now that we received FP 24 jan.. so dont know